Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Ekstase

I would be really awesome - and so funny!🤣

Can't understand people who say Kabir-track derailed the story from its main course - Kabir is bringing back the full charm of the early NAUC, right now, with the cousins and GF

I didn't want to say this coz don't wanna offend Viraj fans but the show drifted from its original concept during that track.. And lack of the initial charm and freshness made the show dull. With Kabir's entry the show is back to where it started from. The story again revolves around Nisha AND her cousins, which is what the show was about. Another reason why Kabir is more appealing.
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
GF for Gangwal family I think
And OMG, it will be so awesome when Nisha will try to keep Kabir away from her father 🤣

I really think that with Kabir's entry, the story is again focusing on Cousins and family plus Ramesh's dream to teach music.
Nikhad003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arrrey sorry everyone...thode der ke liye gaayeb ho gayi thi...nikhad is back!
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nikhad003

Arrrey sorry everyone...thode der ke liye gaayeb ho gayi thi...nikhad is back!

Hey Nik thanks for the pm
1018283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I didn't want to say this coz don't wanna offend Viraj fans but the show drifted from its original concept during that track.. And lack of the initial charm and freshness made the show dull. With Kabir's entry the show is back to where it started from. The story again revolves around Nisha AND her cousins, which is what the show was about. Another reason why Kabir is more appealing.

Yes, I wasn't such a huge fan of the LA track, missed the GF 😭 And Nisha was so different there... I mean, Viraj did a lot of things for her (and she for him) which changed and shaped her, but I got the feeling she was always trying to impress him. Dunno. Their love story was always one-sided for me, too - the CVs handled Viraj's realisation badly so that even today, I'm wondering if he loves Nisha or actually Aarti and sees her in Nisha 😕

Kabir just fits into her family as if he is their lost son or something 🤣

I also like Dadi's dialogues such as 'Jo hona hai, wo to hokar rehta hai' or when she said 'Love is one thins and marriage is another thing' - Nibir might not be in love, yet, but just as love is no guarantee for a successful and happy marriage, a marriage without love isn't automatically doomed 😉
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi are you new here
Nikhad003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you aphrodite...kal nibir ki shaadi hain..wah bhai wah...wah bhai wah!
1018283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -.Aphrodite.-

GF for Gangwal family I think

And OMG, it will be so awesome when Nisha will try to keep Kabir away from her father 🤣

I really think that with Kabir's entry, the story is again focusing on Cousins and family plus Ramesh's dream to teach music.

RaKa academy - they will be successful and famous and Dadaji will realise that GS (Gangwal shop) needs Ramesh but Ramesh doesn't need GS 😆
1018283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikhad003

Thank you aphrodite...kal nibir ki shaadi hain..wah bhai wah...wah bhai wah!

Still too nervous to be that happy 🤣 Intezaar nahi ho raha hai- wanna see Nisha-Viraj clash 😉
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Janvi, yes. I just joined today. I am Preet
@Nikhad, yeah, I am so excited for the marraige.