Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Regarding the interviews.. What I could judge from them was that CVs have made a move ahead with Kabir and Nisha, they have a story set and that's what Aneri and Mishkat's bytes reflect.. What Tahir says is what he's been told.. if this track doesn't go well there maybe a change. In the end it's not an actor's call on how the story will go.
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^I am sure CVs have planned something for NiBir and that's why they brought a new entry and in order if the new entry is not able to create the TRP's they are always ready with back up plans. Basically, I just ignore interviews and wait for the show. Because they actually make me crazy.
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -.Aphrodite.-

I agree, It will be the epic drama with Kabir-Nisha confused, angry and mad at each other. This will actually bring the whole emotions out and then we can have the confession.
Ramesh-kabir is amazing. Kabir know nothing about Ramesh, he just saw a loving father in him and he values that. The one thing about Kabir is that he gives so much importance to all the relationships and hopefully, everyone will know Ramesh's worth now

True! I guess maybe coz Kabir didn't have the father figure in his life that he values Ramesh so much. The competitive sparks in Kabir and Sukku relationship are already there.. it'll be exciting to watch that. Love how the dynamics of all cousins is coming into play again.
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
@Shivani, Right, I agree..he saw a father in Ramesh and that's the part he was missing in his life and in life, we just love our family and don't actually think about the plus points or minus points.
I am really excited to see all the cousins together and their relation with NiBir now
1018283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

True! I guess maybe coz Kabir didn't have the father figure in his life that he values Ramesh so much. The competitive sparks in Kabir and Sukku relationship are already there.. it'll be exciting to watch that. Love how the dynamics of all cousins is coming into play again.

I think that's exactly what Kabir will be there for - raising questions after seeing how Ramesh truly is treated and he will have a hand in everyone recognizing Ramesh's worth. With Sumit drama coming up, that will be interesting.

And yes, that's why I'm excited for RaKa. Kabir never had a father, hence this bond can be really sweet 😳 And Nishu and Sukku can be jealous of Kabir 🤣
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Nisha and Sukku jealous of Kabir will be the best part...can't wait for it!
1018283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -.Aphrodite.-

Nisha and Sukku jealous of Kabir will be the best part...can't wait for it!

I would be really awesome - and so funny! 🤣

Can't understand people who say Kabir-track derailed the story from its main course - Kabir is bringing back the full charm of the early NAUC, right now, with the cousins and GF
-Facetious- thumbnail
LOL, jealous of her own husband coz her father dotes on Kabir? That'll be interesting 😆
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am sorry I haven't watch NAUC from the beginning so sometimes I am lost...but what does GF stand for?😕
1018283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I am sorry I haven't watch NAUC from the beginning so sometimes I am lost...but what does GF stand for?😕

Gangwal Family 😉 Nisha Gangwal^^

And yes, Nisha jealous of her own hubby 🤣