LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello 😊

Word Count: 1

1018283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -.Aphrodite.-

I am actually excited for his interactions with whole family. Ramesh and Kabir bonding will be really amazing like we have seen. They understand each other and Kabir calling him papa will be awesome, same thing with Lakshmi. The way he called her relax me.. is like he is actually taking them as his mom dad and its not superficial.

I enjoy Sukku - Kabir that jeeju-salla bond, I loved that gif of them. They will be really interesting to watch them but I think they will be close to each other.

Yes, I think Kabir takes the marriage more seriously than he's admitting. The biggest hint for me was that he missed his mom on his wedding day - if he thought this marriage is a complete joke, he wouldn't have wasted a thought on his mom, but here he got all sad and sentimental, missing his mom 😭

And Nisha I'm sure takes the wedding more seriously than Kabir. I felt it even with the SV - when she saw the sindoor in her maang and had that FB of Lakshmi who said 'The one who will fill your maang will be your everything' and later, when Kabir threw color on her to hide the sindoor and Umesh wanted to clean it, she didn't let him and did it herself 😳

And I want Ramesh and Kabir to open their own music/dance academy 😎

Sukku-Kabir are awesome! Would love for them to develope a deep bond. Wouldn't it be interesting that later on, if Viraj accepts Kabir as his brother, he gets jealous of GF for being so close to his bro? πŸ˜†
Nikhad003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hello saheba...welcome to our nibir land :D
Nikhad003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
We tried thinking about nibir's kids also today...hum hain pure K ki hi khandan!
1018283 thumbnail
Guys, I will be back in a bit, okay? πŸ˜‰
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okay I gotta go too. See you all around later.πŸ˜ƒ
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ekstase

Yes, I think Kabir takes the marriage more seriously than he's admitting. The biggest hint for me was that he missed his mom on his wedding day - if he thought this marriage is a complete joke, he wouldn't have wasted a thought on his mom, but here he got all sad and sentimental, missing his mom 😭

And Nisha I'm sure takes the wedding more seriously than Kabir. I felt it even with the SV - when she saw the sindoor in her maang and had that FB of Lakshmi who said 'The one who will fill your maang will be your everything' and later, when Kabir threw color on her to hide the sindoor and Umesh wanted to clean it, she didn't let him and did it herself 😳

And I want Ramesh and Kabir to open their own music/dance academy 😎

Sukku-Kabir are awesome! Would love for them to develope a deep bond. Wouldn't it be interesting that later on, if Viraj accepts Kabir as his brother, he gets jealous of GF for being so close to his bro? πŸ˜†

I agree. I keep telling my mom that for Nisha, it was not just a joke. The flashback she had after SV in jeep was actually the proof of that, she actually gave importance to that. Even when she thought that Kabir is shot, she ran and was only about their marriage and Kabir getting shot. She actually took that marriage seriously, it's just that with everything going around, she never thought about it.

Kabir missing his mom was again the same proof that he give importance to marriage. and the way he look after everyone and Nisha just shows how much he cares for her and her family, he came back for her and that is something but again, they just think that marriage happened in a moment and now, they think that they r just trying to buy some time to find some solution.

Ramesh/Kabir academy will be really amazing and they r bonding so perfectly. With Sukku, I really want them to be close and be like brothers and I do have a feeling that after this 3 month time, it will be like Kabir was always a part of cousins.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ekstase

I want him to confess to Ramesh about the CM himself (after he's fallen for Nisha^^) - I'm sure Ramesh will understand his reasons (for not informing his mom).

Wouldn't it be funny if the family tries to break them up after finding out - and they both love each other by then but no one'll believe them?🀣Ramesh could give them tipps how to prove their true loveπŸ˜†

I can so see this happening, especially the part where family wants to break them up when they'll be in love for real. And imagine the drama when Nisha and Kabir would be so confused and mad at each other unaware of other's feeling.. that would bring the emotional drama and an epic confession. Man I'm so up for drama 😈

I'm more excited about Ramesh and Kabir's bond.. an outsider yet he truly values Ramesh for what he is.. I guess he'll be the one to teach his worth to G family.
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Hello Nikhad...
@Saheba...bye..take care..

@Ekstase...Sure, will wait 😊
RadhaKrishan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I can so see this happening, especially the part where family wants to break them up when they'll be in love for real. And imagine the drama when Nisha and Kabir would be so confused and mad at each other unaware of other's feeling.. that would bring the emotional drama and an epic confession. Man I'm so up for drama 😈

I'm more excited about Ramesh and Kabir's bond.. an outsider yet he truly values Ramesh for what he is.. I guess he'll be the one to teach his worth to G family.

I agree, It will be the epic drama with Kabir-Nisha confused, angry and mad at each other. This will actually bring the whole emotions out and then we can have the confession.
Ramesh-kabir is amazing. Kabir know nothing about Ramesh, he just saw a loving father in him and he values that. The one thing about Kabir is that he gives so much importance to all the relationships and hopefully, everyone will know Ramesh's worth now