Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Essays are fun because they give us things to discuss and analyze. Or contemplate what's going to happen. Guys let's say Nibir gets married..do you think they will be the final deal then?
I am reading lots of things like Niraj will come back after 2 months because that's what the actors said before...I mean it could be possible that this statement doesn't hold true anymore because the writers have planned something else right?
1018283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -.Aphrodite.-

The 3 month part is really interesting. CV's will keep us confused regarding that but I am sure Kabir will become part of this family and won't be able to leave them.

I want him to confess to Ramesh about the CM himself (after he's fallen for Nisha^^) - I'm sure Ramesh will understand his reasons (for not informing his mom).

Wouldn't it be funny if the family tries to break them up after finding out - and they both love each other by then but no one'll believe them? 🤣 Ramesh could give them tipps how to prove their true love 😆

Originally posted by: Ekstase

So, which bond with Kabir do you guys like most? I'm very excited for RaKa and Ramesh telling Kabir to call him Papa

Sukku-Kabir are hilarious (see my siggie box 😎) as are Viren-Kabir (have you two watched the OLV? I loved Viren in that!) 🤣

And that sweet conversation Kabir had with Lakshmi and she indirectly allowed him to call her Maa, aww 😳

LOL I love all the bonds that you mentioned as well. But the bond I am most looking forward to is his bond with Laxmi.😃 You know down the road it will be interesting to see how his bond will Laxmi will compare to his bond with his own mother.
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago

I want him to confess to Ramesh about the CM himself (after he's fallen for Nisha^^) - I'm sure Ramesh will understand his reasons (for not informing his mom).

Wouldn't it be funny if the family tries to break them up after finding out - and they both love each other by then but no one'll believe them? 🤣 Ramesh could give them tipps how to prove their true love 😆

@bold. I can totally see that happening.😆 I bet dadaji will be the biggest Kabab mein haddi then.😉😆
1018283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Essays are fun because they give us things to discuss and analyze. Or contemplate what's going to happen. Guys let's say Nibir gets married..do you think they will be the final deal then?

I am reading lots of things like Niraj will come back after 2 months because that's what the actors said before...I mean it could be possible that this statement doesn't hold true anymore because the writers have planned something else right?

Arre, yaar, when was that interview? I've been hearing about it this whole months, I think even in Feb? Then, the two months should be almost over - but Nibir marriage just started and it will take three months, na. Also, I think that often actors are asked to confuse us. I still remembere that Taher said that Viraj wouldn't try to stop the marriage only apologize and confess his feelings - but Viraj tries to stop the marriage and doesn't apologize for his mistakes, just goes on about "We should marry" - he was desperate, but what he pulled there was a big no-no, especially pushing Ramesh and insulting Kabir
1018283 thumbnail

LOL I love all the bonds that you mentioned as well. But the bond I am most looking forward to is his bond with Laxmi.😃 You know down the road it will be interesting to see how his bond will Laxmi will compare to his bond with his own mother.

True, I guess.

I am so excited for RaKa because Kabir never had a father. He'd be all emotional when Ramesh tells him to call him Papa 😳

Oh, and Rajbir! My dhamaka I can't wait for 😎
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am actually excited for his interactions with whole family. Ramesh and Kabir bonding will be really amazing like we have seen. They understand each other and Kabir calling him papa will be awesome, same thing with Lakshmi. The way he called her relax me.. is like he is actually taking them as his mom dad and its not superficial.
I enjoy Sukku - Kabir that jeeju-salla bond, I loved that gif of them. They will be really interesting to watch them but I think they will be close to each other.
1018283 thumbnail

@bold. I can totally see that happening.😆 I bet dadaji will be the biggest Kabab mein haddi then.😉😆

They would go crazy trying to prove their truthfulness 🤣 Dadaji keeping them apart, Kabir sneaking into Nishu's room in the middle of the night - with Ramesh's help, lol 🤣

Arre, yaar, when was that interview? I've been hearing about it this whole months, I think even in Feb? Then, the two months should be almost over - but Nibir marriage just started and it will take three months, na. Also, I think that often actors are asked to confuse us. I still remembere that Taher said that Viraj wouldn't try to stop the marriage only apologize and confess his feelings - but Viraj tries to stop the marriage and doesn't apologize for his mistakes, just goes on about "We should marry" - he was desperate, but what he pulled there was a big no-no, especially pushing Ramesh and insulting Kabir

yeah the CVs definitely wanted us to run around in circles wondering just who Nisha will get married to. I am pretty new to the show so I don't know about any interviews previously.

And yeah if Viraj wanted to get Nisha back in his life, then his way of expressing his desires really suck! Who in the world pushes their lover's father in order to win her back?!😵 That's more like driving her away even more!

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This will be the most amazing part then 🤣 Just imagine Kabir doing all the nautanki to be with Nisha and his amrish puri giving him those angry irritated looks. It will be worth watching.😆
Ramesh and Kabir bond will be amazing in these scenes. I can actually imagine that.