Posted: 9 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4334719&TPN=13&#p120825921

UPDATED THE 5TH AND THE LAST PART OF MY SS! 'only you can heal me'
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Shivani!!!🤗Girl you should come out more often.😆

And I agree. Another reason is Kabir fits nicely with Nisha's family. Be it her cousins or the elders..he respects all of them and he knows how to bring a smile to their faces.😛

Heyy 🤗

Umm.. I'm here on the forum but don't know where to comment.. I always end up writing essays *shaking my head* and don't think ATs can survive that 😆

PS - I miss you guys.. <3
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with everyone here, actually the best thing about Kabir is how he fits perfectly with the family. I loved his bonding with Ramesh and the way he want to know about Nisha's past and trying to change it, making her confident. I loved the idea completely.
What I think is in any relationship, respect is really very important and that's the biggest plus point for Kabir. The way he respects Nisha's family and actually cares for it is really amazing.

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SH-

Heyy 🤗

Umm.. I'm here on the forum but don't know where to comment.. I always end up writing essays *shaking my head* and don't think ATs can survive that 😆

PS - I miss you guys.. <3

LOL i miss writing essays too!!😆
go ahead and just write them girl, it'll be just like old days.😉
Miss you too. ❤️
1018283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

It is amazing. And while some fans feel that his entry and his track has destroyed what the show was about...I feel that Kabir's entry has brought in a new freshness to the show. :) Let's hope the trp rises..I think we will get an indication on whether the audience accepts Nibir or not once they get married...because that's when people are most interested in what's going to happen in their life.

Personally, I think his entry hasn't even brought back freshness to the show, but also it's old charm is now enfolding full force now - cousin scenes, GF scenes, mooj-masti, everything - and of course the drama 😆 Also, Nisha is a lot more like herself when she's with him because she doesn't fear to be judged by him nor does she try to impress him somehow, she's just herself - and Kabir doesn't even blink. He likes her as herself, the tomboyish yet beautiful and amazing girl. Ek heera jisse Kabira ne pehchana 😳

I just hope ke CVs don't pull a stunt last minute 😆 We didn't get any scenes of the rituals, though I guess they did pheras because Viraj interrupts the sindoor ritual. And when Kabir fakes dorre to lighten the mood, they are about to go back to the mandap - fingers crossed 😳

Originally posted by: -.Aphrodite.-

I agree with everyone here, actually the best thing about Kabir is how he fits perfectly with the family. I loved his bonding with Ramesh and the way he want to know about Nisha's past and trying to change it, making her confident. I loved the idea completely.

What I think is in any relationship, respect is really very important and that's the biggest plus point for Kabir. The way he respects Nisha's family and actually cares for it is really amazing.

yup even though Nisha and Kabir both agreed to get married for only 3 months...Kabir will get very attached to the family and I don't think he will be able to just leave after his visa expires. I mean Laxmi gave him the keys as a symbol of how much she trusts him and that caused him to come back instead of running away. Imagine what 3 months will do to him.😆

Originally posted by: Ekstase

Personally, I think his entry hasn't even brought back freshness to the show, but also it's old charm is now enfolding full force now - cousin scenes, GF scenes, mooj-masti, everything - and of course the drama 😆 Also, Nisha is a lot more like herself when she's with him because she doesn't fear to be judged by him nor does she try to impress him somehow, she's just herself - and Kabir doesn't even blink. He likes her as herself, the tomboyish yet beautiful and amazing girl. Ek heera jisse Kabira ne pehchana 😳

I just hope ke CVs don't pull a stunt last minute 😆 We didn't get any scenes of the rituals, though I guess they did pheras because Viraj interrupts the sindoor ritual. And when Kabir fakes dorre to lighten the mood, they are about to go back to the mandap - fingers crossed 😳

@bold. that is my biggest reason for shipping Nibir. 😊 And I really hope the Cvs don't make any last minute change too. :/ I hope they have made up their mind on what they want to show and how the story is going to unfold.
RadhaKrishan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ekstase

I was not following NAUC from starting but kind of knew the story. But the Bold part...I completely agree. She is herself and that's what is important. She doesnt have that fear to be judged around him, she knows that she can be herself and Kabir actually look forward to that. He brings smile on her face.

P.S. I am sure no one will get bored of your essays, so please keep writing them!!
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
The 3 month part is really interesting. CV's will keep us confused regarding that but I am sure Kabir will become part of this family and won't be able to leave them.
1018283 thumbnail
So, which bond with Kabir do you guys like most? I'm very excited for RaKa and Ramesh telling Kabir to call him Papa

Sukku-Kabir are hilarious (see my siggie box 😎) as are Viren-Kabir (have you two watched the OLV? I loved Viren in that!) 🤣

And that sweet conversation Kabir had with Lakshmi and she indirectly allowed him to call her Maa, aww 😳
Edited by Ekstase - 9 years ago