Thank you so much 😊

I am Preet

Hey Preet πŸ˜ƒ I am Saheba 😳
I am pretty new here myself.πŸ˜†
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Saheba 😊
Me too πŸ˜† Well for me, It's like coming on IF after a long time..was completely inactive for some time
You joined the forum because of NiBir or before them??
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -.Aphrodite.-

Hey Saheba 😊

Me too πŸ˜† Well for me, It's like coming on IF after a long time..was completely inactive for some time
You joined the forum because of NiBir or before them??

I joined the forum because of them.πŸ˜ƒ
I was hesitant at first given that Kabir came late in the story..but there was a lot of supporters of the jodi here, so I came.😊
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah, even I noticed that..Kabir enterd quite late but I think his character is really amazing and that's the reason everyone is loving him.
1018283 thumbnail

Yeah, even I noticed that..Kabir enterd quite late but I think his character is really amazing and that's the reason everyone is loving him.

True πŸ˜‰ And it doesn't matte when he entered. The show is primarily about Nisha and her family and those close ones to her, so it wouldn't have been smart to get too attached to any possible male opposite her - I noticed that first time with Ritesh. Though, I fell for Kabir's charms, that's another story completey πŸ˜†

What I'm trying to say: It doesn't matte who was there first and who wasn't. Nisha moving on from Viraj fits nicely with the concept of the show and Kabir - their meeting, their connection it's destined. We get so many little hints for it, but the biggest hint ist: Kabir getting along nicely with Nisha's family, especially with Ramesh. Viraj never had a good bond to Ramesh, not even close I think, but here with Kabir he has come back through Ramesh πŸ˜‰ And he's good for Nisha, really good actually 😳

Edited by Ekstase - 9 years ago
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

isha Aur Uske Cousins:

Viraj creates a scene in Nisha's marriage. He holds Kabir's collar and Kabir moves his hand away. Nisha's dad asks Viraj to leave from there and he pushes him down. The anger getting on in Viraj's head makes him misbehave with Nisha's dad shocking her. Kabir supports Nisha's dad and holds him, showing the exit to Viraj. Viraj does not know whats happening to him, as he was running away from Nisha first and now he is unable to let her marry someone else. The truth of Viraj and Kabir being brothers will be the next twist to shake up Nisha's life.

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ekstase

TrueπŸ˜‰And it doesn't matte when he entered. The show is primarily about Nisha and her family and those close ones to her, so it wouldn't have been smart to get too attached to any possible male opposite her - I noticed that first time with Ritesh. Though, I fell for Kabir's charms, that's another story completeyπŸ˜†

What I'm trying to say: It doesn't matte who was there first and who wasn't. Nisha moving on from Viraj fits nicely with the concept of the show and Kabir - their meeting, their connection it's destined. We get so many little hints for it, but the biggest hint ist: Kabir getting along nicely with Nisha's family, especially with Ramesh. Viraj never had a good bond to Ramesh, not even close I think, but here with Kabir he has come back through RameshπŸ˜‰And he's good for Nisha, really good actually😳

You stole my words here.. It's about Nisha here and others around her.

@bold - the prime reason Kabir started growing on me. I just love the bond these two share. Just like Kabir brought Ramesh back to Gangwal house.. likewise Ramesh brought back Kabir into Nisha's life too.

It is amazing. And while some fans feel that his entry and his track has destroyed what the show was about...I feel that Kabir's entry has brought in a new freshness to the show. :) Let's hope the trp rises..I think we will get an indication on whether the audience accepts Nibir or not once they get married...because that's when people are most interested in what's going to happen in their life.
Shivani!!! πŸ€— Girl you should come out more often.πŸ˜†
And I agree. Another reason is Kabir fits nicely with Nisha's family. Be it her cousins or the elders..he respects all of them and he knows how to bring a smile to their faces.πŸ˜›