Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarayu207 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Nibir fans 😊. I watch the show bits and pieces.. so dont have much clue about watz happening in the show. ðŸĪ” i was fortunate to witness a glimpse of the kabir nisha romance las day. wondering is this kabir is in love with nisha?!! somebody pls help ðŸ˜ģ
ItsMeAarushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey aditi and noorie.. Yup very happy nibir sunday.. so excited..ðŸĪŠ
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sarayu207

Hello Nibir fans 😊. I watch the show bits and pieces.. so dont have much clue about watz happening in the show. ðŸĪ” i was fortunate to witness a glimpse of the kabir nisha romance las day. wondering is this kabir is in love with nisha?!! somebody pls help ðŸ˜ģ

did u see the latest video

its confirmed tht it is nibir wedding !!!!!!!!!!

yipppy
1018283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi_sweet

I am also excited for Kabir and cousins...Totally loved yesterday baraat scene, with jwala and sukku...Laxmi-relax me scene was so beautiful..

And RaKa bond at a different level altogether.They somehow understand each other at a level where even laxmi and nisha fail.They are meant to be father son.

I feel Kabir's characterisation has been done by a girl writer as he is the ultimate dream guy who puts in everything at stake just to keep his girl happy and the way he respects and love and makes them as important part of his life as they are to her..

Btw alone road trip pe jane se aise bande milte hai...to am so definitely planning to run off alone to a road trip ;)

I loved how Viren tauntingly said he's never seen such a big baarat (two people) and just then, cousins and Saurav join the baarat 😆

About Raka true. Remember, Ramesh didn't even ask anything to Kabir when dadaji offered him to, only smiled!

@italic: Nah, nowadays, most girls seem to be into the bad-guy kind of guy. Just look at the Bestseller lists (books) etc.. it's ridiculoud! 😆. And even in serials we get the mysterious, dark, male lead (Arnav, Shlok, RK etc...) - guys like Kabir are a breathe of fresh air!

And lol! No, she met him before Viraj broke her heart after PC - hugged him, remember? 😉
Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guys AT name rakho jaldi...I was thinking why not a serious one...we have been keeping funny ones for long...how about "Yeh Moh Moh ke Dhage Teri ungliyo se ja uljhe"
ItsMeAarushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi_sweet

I am also excited for Kabir and cousins...Totally loved yesterday baraat scene, with jwala and sukku...Laxmi-relax me scene was so beautiful..

And RaKa bond at a different level altogether.They somehow understand each other at a level where even laxmi and nisha fail.They are meant to be father son.

I feel Kabir's characterisation has been done by a girl writer as he is the ultimate dream guy who puts in everything at stake just to keep his girl happy and the way he respects and love and makes them as important part of his life as they are to her..

Btw alone road trip pe jane se aise bande milte hai...to am so definitely planning to run off alone to a road trip ;)

When he said laxmi relax me showed he has become one among them.. ðŸ˜ģ
Very true aditi kabir always wants nisha to be happy and not only her but her entire family when he's not in love with her imagine what would he do for her if he loves her.. Woh control kaise karenge..😆
I'm also ready for a road trip if we have a company like kabir..😉
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for the new AT ðŸĨģ
East or west NiBir are the best ðŸĨģ
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Surbhiholic.

Congrats for the new AT ðŸĨģ
East or west NiBir are the best ðŸĨģ