Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
iam so sorry guys we brought new car so i had to go for pickingup the car.. iam so happy! yipeee NiBir got married!πŸ₯³
thank u niya & lgr007 sorry forgot ur name
SONAL30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..preethi..

iam so sorry guys we brought new car so i had to go for pickingup the car.. iam so happy! yipeee NiBir got married!πŸ₯³

congrats pri
party to banti haiπŸ˜ƒ
I... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..preethi..

welcome pre πŸ€—
me too super duper happy.n see the number of silent readers
now being vocal about their support for nibir
am just loving it πŸ˜ƒ
1018283 thumbnail
Arre, till official airing, we could have finished this one πŸ˜†

Nix suggested 'Tera dhian kidhr hai, tera Kabira idhr hai' (I think) which sounds nice. And then, tomorrow tak new AT wih fitting name 🀣
Edited by Ekstase - 9 years ago
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey noor...hii gm..I know the segment has me being bouncing happily all over the house, so sleep toh would have been impossible at that point ;)

And dorre thing was soo rofl...he made everyone dance on his tunes and accept him with finality...Spontaneity of Kabir to lighten and bring back the atmosphere from the tense worried one...;)

Are I dint meant it negatively for Taher, I think I came out wrongly..I just meant that he made it clear that Niraj can happen with the fan power and yes he is definitely nice and him and mishkat seem on good terms and I have never disliked the character, I wouldnt be mean to bade bhaiyya :D ;)

No aneri was not wearing sindoor, I think the marriage portion was yet to be shot at the time of the OLV and interview

But realised how tough and boring is the acting job..These people put in so much of effort and time to make it a success, low trps must be so disheartening

And let us all mail PH on how happy we are with the track..If they deserve complaints on wierd tracks, they deserve praises too for a good track :D
1018283 thumbnail
Yes, he had everyone wrapped around his little finger! Especially loved samose wala Tauji in that scene 🀣
Yes, Mishakt and Taher seem to get long really well. Kash, Rajbir ke saath bhi aisa ho, but they will have to overcome hurdles before that πŸ₯Ί

And yes, I think sindoor ritual was still to be shooted - they were all going to the mandap when dulhe raja fell down πŸ˜†

Lol, actors have a hard life. The shoot long for a scene that might only be 5 min!

And I'm eager for cousin-Kabir time, RaKa and of course, Nibir
ItsMeAarushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Im back..
Hey kiran preets sonal niya noorie aditi πŸ€—
I... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsMeAarushi

Im back..

Hey kiran preets sonal niya noorie aditi πŸ€—

hi πŸ€—
i made a new post 😳
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
I am also excited for Kabir and cousins...Totally loved yesterday baraat scene, with jwala and sukku...Laxmi-relax me scene was so beautiful..

And RaKa bond at a different level altogether.They somehow understand each other at a level where even laxmi and nisha fail.They are meant to be father son.

I feel Kabir's characterisation has been done by a girl writer as he is the ultimate dream guy who puts in everything at stake just to keep his girl happy and the way he respects and love and makes them as important part of his life as they are to her..

Btw alone road trip pe jane se aise bande milte hai...to am so definitely planning to run off alone to a road trip ;)
Infinite_Flame thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsMeAarushi

Im back..

Hey kiran preets sonal niya noorie aditiπŸ€—

Hey aarushi!!!...Happy nibir sunday :) ;)