Darmiyaan by Shreya Ghoshal- Suhani bg song today

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This is a beautiful song which they used very well today on Suhani. Wish they had the same ideas for YuvAni but I guess since that includes Yuvraj, whom they despise, we won't get the same on them but the flashbacks and all were wonderful, and Rajshri acted beautifully as always, she is brilliant...and the song was apt and very touching. Here it is for anyone who didn't hear it before...Shreya's sweet voice suits our princess so much.

https://www.musixmatch.com/lyrics/Shreya-Ghoshal/Darmiyaan-Reprise#

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail

u are welcome😊
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The lyrics, and background music, everything was perfect and according to what Suhani was going through right now. 
SM.Lopa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was good indeed. I loved the flashbacks a lot. Got a chance to revive their amazing moments. It was perfect for today's situation. Benaam rishta jo... Lovely lyrics. Well, whats the meaning of Darmiyaa??
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovelyLopa

It was good indeed. I loved the flashbacks a lot. Got a chance to revive their amazing moments. It was perfect for today's situation. Benaam rishta jo... Lovely lyrics. Well, whats the meaning of Darmiyaa??

darmiyaan means between
SM.Lopa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

darmiyaan means between

ow thanks. I didn't know that :)
sathisuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya really a beautiful song and was perfectly fitting to suhani's present feeling and the pain she is going through. I have heard the song on YouTube after watching SSEL I have never heard before . Suhani is really stuck in this benaam rista and the words of the song were clearly befitting her current situation. Edited by sathisuzz - 9 years ago