-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Yashomati

@Purnima

Girl, our trends are really working naa...gimme a high five again! πŸ˜†

This is the cutest selfie I have ever seen!! Mar jawaan gud khaake!! πŸ˜‰
"Chhoro kitto footro laag rhyo haiπŸ˜†" in SRJ's mother tongue! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
These pics just made my whole week...itnii pyaari tweets ke baad aur kya chahiye..everything seems so rejoicing to me after these tweets..
Now, I miss him more onscreen, the way he's looking now, he's perfect to play a lead role of a sweet romantic boy πŸ˜†

Hi5... I was least expecting a response from SRJ, thought may be by evening he wud give a selfie πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but this was instant wish fulfilled πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

& Indeed Chooro footro laag rhyo hai 😳 ...
Pics just made my whole week πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ this have been cuter pics... but for me his cutest wud be his kiss day pic 😳😳

Lets wish today see him as romantic boy 😳 (its our lucky day today πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Magadh_sundari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@Purnima
Yeah you are so correct...boy n girls can be frnds, why ppl, say ladka ladki kabhi dost nahi ban sakte...thats such a sick mentality. like you said Govind n Sakhi they shared such a pure relationship. Ppl don't even hesitate to take it other way.. Ya, I also wonder from where this rumor started..it was hardly 5-6 days Mikha n SRJ worked..n affair bhi ho gaya ..wowwπŸ˜† At least they should think twice that SRJ is married, and he is happy with his wifey...why to create disturbance in someone's life with such rumors.. Its not at all necessary that if a boy n girl are friends, then they should push their relationship either as bro-sis or as a couple...everyone is free to choose friends and for god's sake boy n girls can be JUST FRIENDS..πŸ˜’ for a person like SRJ, it must be disturbing coz he is not that kind of a boy...so we can know how he mjust have felt after listening to such rumors😲
-purnima- thumbnail

O wowww...Puri...that was such a fantastic vedio to watch...again glad to see him groove again..πŸ˜† O my god, I have fallen for this boy ..the way he dances, he enjoys everything, its so sweet n cute..πŸ˜† Here, in our country such shows lack, where SRJ can show his comedy n dance talent like that...I wish Indian producers see these vedios n take SRJ into consideration..they should learn fro Indonesian ppl about making such lively shows..and utilizing a sheer talent like SRJ!

Indeed miss seeing SRJ having so much fun here...its irony SRJ doesn't get such a chance here πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Inspite of language restriction & sort of his almost first kind of experience of being part of such shows, in front of live audience & doing comedy, dance...its just impressive πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š ...Poor him doesn't get such a chance here πŸ˜•..

SRJ's "Hitam Putih Live" was fun to watch "chalo kahin bhi chalo"
Magadh_sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: -purnima-

Hi5... I was least expecting a response from SRJ, thought may be by evening he wud give a selfie πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but this was instant wish fulfilled πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

& Indeed Chooro footro laag rhyo hai 😳 ...
Pics just made my whole week πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ this have been cuter pics... but for me his cutest wud be his kiss day pic 😳😳

Lets wish today see him as romantic boy 😳 (its our lucky day today πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Yes, and before I could trend we got 2 selfies back to back..and it was like ..so instant.πŸ˜²πŸ˜†.aaj kuch aur maanga hota to wo bhi mil jaata...Ya Kiss day pic was indeed the cutest one..but this one with lighter stubble was like tooo cute to handleπŸ˜† Yaaa...today is indeed our lucky day..hope to get some Hot news for his next project too..and if we get a day out wth him...it would be SUPERRRBBB!! ⭐️
Magadh_sundari thumbnail
@Puri
This was the Pesbukers vedio I was talking about..watch it from 43:40..about how he reacted when they asked him about rumors about him n Mikha..he got so uncomfortable...it was evident from his face n expressions..he even discussed d matter wth his co actor who was sitting next to him..
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTP1_7tb6No[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Yashomati - 9 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail

@Purnima

Yeah you are so correct...boy n girls can be frnds, why ppl, say ladka ladki kabhi dost nahi ban sakte...thats such a sick mentality. like you said Govind n Sakhi they shared such a pure relationship. Ppl don't even hesitate to take it other way.. Ya, I also wonder from where this rumor started..it was hardly 5-6 days Mikha n SRJ worked..n affair bhi ho gaya ..wowwπŸ˜† At least they should think twice that SRJ is married, and he is happy with his wifey...why to create disturbance in someone's life with such rumors.. Its not at all necessary that if a boy n girl are friends, then they should push their relationship either as bro-sis or as a couple...everyone is free to choose friends and for god's sake boy n girls can be JUST FRIENDS..πŸ˜’ for a person like SRJ, it must be disturbing coz he is not that kind of a boy...so we can know how he mjust have felt after listening to such rumors😲

Exactly 😊 when ppl see a boy -girl together, chatting or having fun comfortably, first thought comes to their minds is they are a couple πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...When Govind-Sakhi were not spared, rest all are simple human beings πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

For actors life is tough πŸ˜†πŸ˜† when it comes to their co actors πŸ˜†πŸ˜†it doesn't happen much in west but here it just creates a hoopla πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...if two actors get along well they are couple if they dont both have attitude problem πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...

Can only imagine how SRJ must have felt πŸ€—
-purnima- thumbnail

Yes, and before I could trend we got 2 selfies back to back..and it was like ..so instant.πŸ˜²πŸ˜†.aaj kuch aur maanga hota to wo bhi mil jaata...Ya Kiss day pic was indeed the cutest one..but this one with lighter stubble was like tooo cute to handleπŸ˜† Yaaa...today is indeed our lucky day..hope to get some Hot news for his next project too..and if we get a day out wth him...it would be SUPERRRBBB!! ⭐️

his instant response did surprised many πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dat i was saying if had wished for something else we wud have got πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† if we had asked about his next project πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he might have revealed πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Stubble might be back over the weekend πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Hope we have a day out with him soon πŸ˜†
-purnima- thumbnail

@Puri

This was the Pesbukers vedio I was talking about..watch it from 43:40..about how he reacted when they asked him about rumors about him n Mikha..he got so uncomfortable...it was evident from his face n expressions..he even discussed d matter wth his co actor who was sitting next to him..
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTP1_7tb6No[/YOUTUBE]

Yeahh had watched this 😊...
Poor boy was taken aback for once when he heard the question...but glad inspite of being surprised he answered back calmly & made his point & stand very clear 😊😊
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yeahh remember watching it 😊😊 it was that leaning floor show I guess πŸ˜›...& agree with him there is not harm or no one shud be surprised if boy & girl can just be friends... purest form of friendship do exist in boys & girls...why to push them into a relationship either make them a couple or brother & sister .

{what SRJ tweeted we can connect it with Govind πŸ˜›πŸ˜› ...Govind-Sakhi shared the purest form of friendship where he was there whenever his Sakhi needed him the most, No wonder when Shishupal commented on their relationship, he faced the consequences}

As for Mikha & him, to a extent it makes me laugh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† as its surprising from where such rumours started cropping up πŸ˜•πŸ˜• these two worked together just for few days...dat too months back 😊😊...On a serious note SRJ is married for god sake, gossip mongers shud leave him alone & keep him away from such things πŸ˜•πŸ˜• ...It may disturbing for him as a person.

seriously they r linking mikha n him😲. for gods sake hes married n shes way very younger to him. They did this with risky (a participant on PAA) n shaheer too.😑 n believe it risky was 19 sumthing. unke to romantic videos n collages bhi bana daale indo walo ne. In india we take some time to link but there they do it very fast. i dont think SRJ was ever linked with anyone in india. I do not think he actually gives the chance even to get linked like that. must be irritating for him obviously.

n ur rt about govind -sakhi. n look at it some stories on MB have tried to distort tht too by showing tht draupadi wanted to marry krishna initially. anyone read POI ive heard its shown like that there. That is how corrupt our minds have become its shows in the way we interpret. ive even read somewhere she choose arjun thinking he was krishna which i believe again is a distortion. I just wish writers had left at least this platonic relation as it was
Look at parth -madhav relation too. There was so much of a romance to it. It was certainly not only friendship. They were soulmates. And soulmates not necessarily be boy-girl or a couple. And Krishna-Arjun are an example of it. And im sure in this world even tht wud have been misunderstood. People do not get deep platonic relationships. The think every thing has a you know what type of attraction to it. Many people think of krishna as Arjun's guide n philosopher someone whom he favoured but they were way way more beyond that. Even i got to know of tht bond after watching MB n reading up more on them.
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

yes both drew😳 same. but SRJ ka mor pank nhi lag raha thaπŸ˜† guess hes not good at hand art. Shaheer drew it pretty well bahut pyar se😳 after all madhav ka mor pankh tha😊.
Did u notice in the video where they were showing the shooting of dury being hit by bhima . Shaheer was seen adjusting the mor pankh on SRJ's crown.😳 And he was so gentle with it. the video in which they were all getting sprayed by water