Great pics of SRJ yashomati and purnimaπŸ˜ƒ
Nice tweet AnuMP😊
THANKS FOR ACKNOWLEDGING MY POSTS PURNIMAπŸ˜†
Edited by Bella02pie - 9 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Yashomati

Oh yes, he can even win the shows, he is so good at dance, I don't no why is he not approched, or if he is then why doesn't he take part in dance shows, he is a learned street jazz dancer..he will just burnt the stage on fire!πŸ˜ƒ

for sure he will burn the dance floor ...& He has both talent & support from his fans he needn't worry about voting too πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we have so many Sakhis to vote for him πŸ˜†...
Hoping to see him groove either in NB or JDJ (though I wud prefer JDJ)
-purnima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yashomati

Ya...smile is his strength..he looks the best when he smiles...he has so many diff smiles...and every smile has its own meaning!
Btw yes, wow what a perfect song for our Sueted booted Kanhaiya!
πŸ‘πŸ˜†

LOlz while receiving gift did he again said "abhi aur bhi hai" 🀣
Hoping to see more of SRJ in suited booted avtaar πŸ˜›πŸ˜† irrespective of effect he gonna have on us πŸ€ͺ
Magadh_sundari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@purnima
Ya this is the right time for him to take part in Jhalak, so many Gopis are crazy for him..he should def take part in Jhalak or NB..anything ..kuch bhi ho.. want to see this boy groove..! This boy is so talented, and a rapid learner, he can surely win the competition! πŸ˜ƒ
-purnima- thumbnail

Is it only me or this one pic surely reminds of "Govindwali Smile" 😳😳 specially the below pic 😳😳 he just needs to wear that crown & he will be perfect πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great pic of SRJ purnima πŸ˜ƒ
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
SRJ did say tht he wud like to take part in nach baliye of JDJ. but said no to big bossπŸ˜†. pehle to sab ke liye ha bola (dint listen properly)πŸ˜† n when the host again asked if he wud do big boss too he said no but dance shows yes. though he was very polite in saying no to big boss unlike others-telling im not in the right frame of mind to do it.something like that. he dint tell ki cant do that kind of show.
i think he had dates issues till now. maybe he will do it now if he dosent take up anything. If he does NB then we can see him n his wife together. she also has trained for dance.
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -purnima-

thank you so much...glad you liked 😳
glad to know post was informative πŸ˜› ...I came to know about this 2-3 years back, read it in a book...also came across this info during one of my visits to ISKCON πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³...uptil then I also thought "Madhav ke mukut par hote hai isliye sundar hai" 😳 😳

πŸ˜†you also think like ⭐️arjun.
so we have a thread full of madhav n his mor paankh. The main banner is beautiful & the sketch/painting too. ive seen it before too n i loved it. And the story of how Krishna got his mor pankh is so enchanting.
Btw can someone tell me why lord vishnu too wears a mor pankh. is there a story behind it too
-purnima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

SRJ did say tht he wud like to take part in nach baliye of JDJ. but said no to big bossπŸ˜†. pehle to sab ke liye ha bola (dint listen properly)πŸ˜† n when the host again asked if he wud do big boss too he said no but dance shows yes. though he was very polite in saying no to big boss unlike others-telling im not in the right frame of mind to do it.something like that. he dint tell ki cant do that kind of show.

i think he had dates issues till now. maybe he will do it now if he dosent take up anything. If he does NB then we can see him n his wife together. she also has trained for dance.

Glad to know he is not interested in big boss πŸ₯±...hope he doesn't get offered πŸ˜†
Hopefully he might except either NB or Jdj ...unless he gets involved with any other show...
-purnima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

πŸ˜†you also think like ⭐️arjun.
so we have a thread full of madhav n his mor paankh. The main banner is beautiful & the sketch/painting too. ive seen it before too n i loved it. And the story of how Krishna got his mor pankh is so enchanting.
Btw can someone tell me why lord vishnu too wears a mor pankh. is there a story behind it too

Mor pankhs indeed look b'ful when Krishna adorns them on his crown...its a sight to behold to getting him decked up with it...

As for lord vishnu, guess Krishna being his incarnation Lord Vishnu is also depicted wearing MorPankhs...as a symbolic representation πŸ˜›