For all those wondering what Sophie Choudry does for a living...

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

I shot Do You Know Baby in one and a half days : Sophie Choudry

March 19, 2015 Karan Shah

After releasing a few albums and performing various shows, actress cum singer, Sophie Choudry shakes a leg in two songs from Dharam Sankat Mein. She is a part of two songs in the film, one being an item number titled Do You Know Baby with Gippy Grewal and another titled Neelanand with Naseeruddin Shah. The pretty lady makes temperatures rise as she sizzles in both the songs.

But the interesting part is that though song shoots are thought to be simpler, they are not and take a lot of days generally three to four days, some even take ten days. But as Sophie says, "I work very fast and we finished the Do You Know Baby in one and a half days. While, the Neelanand song and few other parts I finished in a day. So I took only two and a half days. My part is interesting and you will come to know about it when you see the film. It was great shooting with all of the cast members and I had loads of fun. Though the songs aren't exactly a part of the film, they do add production value and there are some interesting bits to them as well, you will see."

Sophie will be seen visiting and even walking at the Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2015 and post that will be releasing a few songs and performing at some events.

CREDITS: PINKVILLA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noorsand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Still doesn't explain how she gets invited to every BW party where even some of the stars don't get invited. 
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The title. 🤣

Everybody here is on a roll these days.
NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nope still doesn't explain shit.
She has a cheeni papa, we just haven't send our ants that way. 
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
When I read the title , I thought of something else 😳 😉
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
She has a filthy rich dad. No not sugar daddy. Real as in biological father.😆