what are your favourite dialogues?

sabla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I'll start with one of the most romantic episode when Aliya demands a kiss from Zain and he was reluctant
"Yeh jo pal hai na zain yehi sach yehi haqeeqat hai iske baad kya hoga usse sochna bekaar hai ab is pal ko jane mat dena ek aur sec zaya mat hone dena"...

Then the second most favourite one is the dialogue said during their second nikaah...I don't remember the exact words of the monologue😆so not posting it.

Seriously hats off to the dialogue writer of beintehaa.They did a commendable job in writing such beautiful lines that are heart touching.

Now tell me your favourite dialogues
Edited by ank_23 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Second Nikkah their monologues
I loved the story tht bavarchi zain says
Zain n osmans beach talk
N zainus dent wala dialogue
Sim
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
There was this line in the opening scene of the MS of BI & RR. It was the car scene. "Kab tak aise dekhte rahoge?" "Hamesha." Seriously, i LOVED that! That was like every thing zaya were. Kya din the woh.
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SabrinaMalik

Feelings toh hain...Bahot saari feelings...Solid waali

Tumhe ghar vaapas le jaane ki, tumhare saath kitkit karke jeetne ki, tumhare har sawaal ka jawaab banne ki. 😳

But you know what Mamu Ki Bhaanji? Hum dono ek doosre ke saath lad jhagad sakte hain cheekh chilla sakte hain haar jeet sakte hain, magar bhaag nahi sakte. **BEINTEHAAA in BG**

Aur ye Soild Wali feeling hum dono me ek doosre ke liye hai.

Isliye Bhaago Mat.

Varna Zain Usman Abdullah aur us Mamu Ki Bhanji ki yeh kahaani adhoori reh jayegi...Aur mein yeh kahani tumhare saath poori karna chaahta hoon."

All time favourite! Oh god I miss them man!
Edited by ..TitForTat.. - 9 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love their second Nikkah monologues! I love how they hadn't fall in love yet, but still they both knew that it wouldn't take long before that happens because they already are so used to each other's presence that they can't imagine their life without each other anymore.😛
And my other favourite dialogues was the one Zain said at the train station where he stopped Aaliya from going to Bhopal.
.Shinigami. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That dialogue which zain says to aliya in raliway track was good..
ak47lax thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The dialogue during their reconcilation, when the dhaba catches fire.
"Jab tak saans hai..." Hindi's not my mother tongue so not really good at it, but you get it.
Office scene after 2nd marriage, where Zain and Aaliya don't touch and she goes all, my eyes can touch you!
Aaliya's monologue after Talaq 3. It was touching
Railway station at night.
Last but not the least, i love the dialogues Zaya exchange when Besharam Zain asks her to put his towel on him after holi!
HARSHTA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gosh!! Every dialogue of BI was amazing with full of emotions and depth... Bt the one s which I loved the most were when zaya met for the first time in Bhopal in the palace n when zain says "bolo ha ya na"...the dialogue marked the first step towards their love journey!!! N the second one was when zaya finally got united after halala and when Aaliya says "din hai raat nhi zain Abdullah sahab"...it was awesome...
N last bt not the least when Aaliya demamded a kiss from zain during diwali celebrations and their covo when Aaliya says " yehi haqiqat hai yeh hi sach hai..."
All their dialogue were n will always b amazin!!
Love u BI n missin u badly...
zaya.fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beintehaa have most powerful and beautiful dialogues on TV ever and I'm 100 % sure about that and the cherry on cake were our HarshIka how perfectly they have delivered them it seems so realistic
Well my fav list is a very long one actually I like all ZaYa dialogues even just their eye locks or just them standing in one frame is enough to give me goosebumps.Few are from list are
1.Haa ya naa
2.2nd nikkah monologues
3.Zain's umeed pay duniya kaim hai
4.railway station scene
5.actually ye chaar naal itny buray nai lagtay that one after date episode
when Aaliya was sleeping
6.and holi scene one koi dekh lay ga😳
7.Confession time kitkit
8.Aaliya once said kitkit ko meri pasand ka khayal rehta hai..❤️ Preetika's expressions were too cuteand one more when she said after the picnic epi aisy kyo lag rha hai jaisy wapis anay ka mann hi nai tha mera and that cute pout
9.Even mamu's dialogue were most impact full when he was giving advise to Aaliya about finding the thread of their realtion
And Zain and mamu's beach convo
and the list goes on...😉