sabla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So my question is which track you were wating for but you never got to see it...
what I wanted to watch was Zain taking care of Aliye or like zaya's honeymoon which we never got to see...umm I wish we had gotten a pregnacy track but alas now we can't wish also all bcoz of rangeela
Sometimes I wonder why the channels name is colors

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aliya's crazy stalker and honeymoon
I really wanted these two
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I really wanted to see their second honeymoon and a pregnancy track.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really wanted to see a separation track actually.😳 One where Aaliya actually leaves to live in Bhopal and Zain has to work HARD to win her back. There would have been so many cute moments then. And also, I loved Zaya's time in Bhopal...I wanted to see them there as a married couple and reminisce their past moments together and laugh about it. I also wanted Zeeshan to appear and them showing off in front of him.
I also wanted to see Zaya go on a honeymoon. A proper one.😭 I wanted to see a scene of Aaliya and Zain both in the pool or something .😭 Man there is so much I wanted to see...but nothing can be done about it now.😭

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aaliya getting kidnapped and zain rushing to save her..in all these chaos aaliya ending up getting injured then Zain taking care of aaliya.. and of course a very romantic honey moon
Edited by ...Renu... - 9 years ago
zaya.fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ZaYa's honeymoon and Aaliya's pregnancy track and Zain taking care of her 😭