ishveer SS - My love story<3

fatizkmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Synopsis

Ishani belongs to a rich family, she was in love with person known as ranveer .there parents were against their love marriage ,, somehow they convinced and faced all the problems & got married... this was not the end of their story,, after the marriage everything got changed...

Chapter -1

Ishani was a very confident, smart &beautiful girl. She was 20 yrs old, she was studying B.COM 2nd yr in her collage. She had two v close friends to whom she used to share everything preeti and sana , there were her childhood friends. As like a normal day, she woke up for collage and got ready. As she was very close to her mother, she never hides anything from her. As she went to college, preeti was sitting next to her in the class she usually noticed that a guy named ranveer from her class used to look at ishani everyday.

Preeti - Ishani, I feel ranveer is having a crush on u!!

Ishani - no.. I don't think so, we r just good friends

Ranveer was good in accounts so he usually used to help ishani in her studies... ishani started liking him...

As the days passed, they became good friends. Once while chatting on facebook, ranveer proposed her!!!

Ranveer - I love u

Ishani - I like u but, I can't accept you, my parernts won't like it ..

Ranveer - try to understand my feeling,, u take time n thing about this !! I hope I will get a positive answer...

Ishani went offline line and didn't reply to his message... next day in the collage when she saw ranveer ... he was very sad n depressed. She was not able to see him in this way..

On that day, ranveer was quiet whole day, even when ishani came to speak with him... He didn't speak much. On that night she got a messaged..

Ranveer - I am sorry,, I shouldn't behave like this .. I will forget about everything and just wi8 for u!!!

Ishani was realizing his love but was not accepting him due to her parents...

They used to chat every day, there was not even one day where she didn't had a chat with him. In collage ranveer always used to be with ishani used to look at her with full of hope that "one day she will accept me" . Ishani was not able to hide her love for ranveer. As she went to college next day she didn't find ranveer over there, the same happened for the next day also .ranveer was not attending the class from last 1 week.. ishani was so tensed as he was not even coming online on facebook. She asked one of ranveers friend about him. She came to know that... he met with an accident!!!! Ishani was totally broken and she ran towards the hospital and saw ranveer over there. She started crying and was not able to control herself. Ranveer was just looking at her..

Ranveer - don't cry dear I am fine now..

Ishani - I was so tensed n scared, I thought I lost you, I cannot live without you!!!!

Ranveer- smiled

Ishani - I don't care about anything now... I love u...

Ranveer - calm down dear i love u too...(With a smiling face)

Ishanis - friend preeti and sana were very happy for her as they knew ranveer was the correct choice... They both were deeply in love but they were unaware of the problems they had to face in the future...

Edited by fatizkmy - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pixi_nightingal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
So at last you started your story🥳
wow superb concept 👏