Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya.fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It was Amazing
I was laughing like an idiot while reading their fight they pulled each others hair like seriouslyπŸ˜†
It was hilarious🀣
but the end was terrifying what will Aaliya do in graveyard 😲
continue soon

butterfly20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
part 2

ignore typos...

aliya was brave till now but as the moment zain exits the graveyard and start his car to leave she was geting scared now...she had to stay here till 7'O clock and it's only 2 now she had to stay here for whole 5 hours...
aliya think:ALLAH...challenge to accept kr lia par pata ni pura kar paon gi ya nhn.kahin ammi abbu k pas jany sy pehly ALLAH k paas na chali jaon.(she gulped).
she was lost in her thoughts as she felt a tap on her sholder.
aliya:aaahhh...
she turn back to see it was zain.
zain was laughing:abhi sy hi darr gain???
aliya:main darti nhn hun samjhy??
zain:acha to phir chillai q???
aliya:wo...wo to main samjhi saamp h.o..or sanp sy to tum bhi darty ho yad nhn kaisy uchal rahy thy sanp ko dekh k,
zain:sanp...hahahah..seriously...sanp tmhary sholder p tap kary ga...hahahha.
aliya:zain!!!.(she pick a rock from ground to hit him but he caught her hands in time)
zain:ok...ok..fine mamu ki jangli bhanji.main chalta hun by...apni company enjoy krna.wesy darny ki zaroorat ni h.sab tmhari family k hi log hain.roohen chudailen jin bhoot...hai na??
aliya:u...(she through stone towards him but he run at the speed of bullet)
zain murmur:mjhy kia bht shoq h na party krny ka theek h kary...main to chala.(he start the car and drove off)

aliya sit on one grave and saw some insects here and there...she grab her clothes and sit quitely...
she pull out her phone but it had no signal...she thanked ayat that she downloaded various songs in her memory card as she was practicing for sangeet so she use to practice whenever she got opertunity...crazy girl.she plugged in her head set and start listening jeena jeena.she loves that song.she listen various songs.saw her wedding pics but as she saw zain's pics he close it immediately...she saw the time it was 4 pm now...she staretd getting bored so she open her mobile gallery and saw zain's swallon face in her nikkah's pic.
aliya:yeh sab is idiot ki waja sy hua h...agar mamu ka khayal na hota to aaj aik qabr yaahn uski bhi hoti...idiot.
she was too angry then she got an idea of killing some more time so she opened it again and started to croping him from all pictures...from nikkah from valima...from every pic of them...it took all 1 hour to crop him from her beautiful pics..
she sigh.
aliya:ab theek h...no kachra machra...
she smiled and started watching them again..it was 5 pm now..
aliya:ufff abhi 5 bjy hain...common aliya two more hours and then looser will loose.but wo mjhy apni biwi maan ly ga...or...or(she gulped)agar us n kuch kia to...nnnhn wo many ga main usy apna shohar thori manun gi...nah never.
she again look at her wedding pics..
aliya:kitna acha hota agar meri shadi atif aslam k sath hoti...wow...that's my dream...hump..kahan ka dream???meri bhi shadi ho gi h or uski bhi...but imagine karny main kia jata h...konsa sara bharwana aa k mjhy suli py latka dy gi.
she choose her wedding day pic and started editing it.she made an edit of her and atif aslam as bride nad groom..
when it was done.she look at it and kissed it...she shouted.
aliya:yes!!!! it's perfect.
her voice echoed in whole graveyard...and turn back to her ears...she look here and there the sun is setting and there's no one...NO ONE in graveyard exept skelitons hidden under mud and her.
she was getting afraid now she look at time it's 6 pm now.
the shadow of trees are slowly getting vanished..by now she was really scared...
aliya:agar bhagna bhi chahun to kahan jaon gi???kis k sath jaon gi???yahan sunsaan sarak p mjhy konsi auto ya taxi mil jay gi...i won't spare u zain i won't spare u...she staretd crying now.
mean while zain was sitting on near by dhaba sipping tea and checking all vhicles coming from the direction of dhaba..checking if aliya is there or she is still with her family.

zain:7 bajny main to 15 min hi reh gy hain..ye mamu ki bhanji abhi tak wahin h???she is so stubborn...dar to definately lag raha hoga but god...andhera bhi ho gya h...agar usy kuch ho gya to???main to sirf us ka ghamand torna chahta tha...
(then he laugh)nah...itni brave ni h..kab ki bhopal k lye nikal gai hogi...mery wapas aany s pehly...
he is getting worried by every passing second now...
zain:ja k check krta hun...par mjhy darr lag raha h...kisi ko yahan s sath ly jata hun.
he ask tea vendor to come along with him till graveyard...he agreed by taking money.

zain enterd in graveyard...
zain:aliya!!!!...mamu ki bhanji!!!!...
he was scaring himself too.
man:sahab kis ko awaz dy rahy ho.is waqt yahan koi ni aata...yahan saya h..
zain:saya...
he was scared but panicked too...he look here and there and saw one female sitting near tree...
he took out his phone and examine in light...he was shocked to see it's aliya.
zain:bhai sahab aap yahin rukna...main ata hun.jana mat acha.
as zain neard her he said.
zain:aliya chalo challenge pura ho gya...ab chalo ghar chalo...utho jaldi...tmhn dar nhn lag raha???

aliya turn her face to him,,,her hair all messy and blowing here and there her dress was muddy her eyes wide open and red...
aliya said in bold voice:darrr...kaisa dar...yahan sab apny hi log to hain...wo dekho(she signal towrds one empty place rida urf chudailon ki rani bethi h...wo dekho(she signals towards tree)aalu, or priyanka..urf bhatki aatmaen darkht py luddo khel rahi hain...or or main to abhi nhnnn jaauuun giii...wooo seedhe dekho...(signal towrds bawdi)wahan habbee urf bawdi ki rani mery lye pizzzaaa bana rahi hai...main aaj unkiii guest huuunnn...tmhn pizza khana haiii?(she was moving her head circling it)
zain was scared as hell...his breath hithch in his throught...he was holding his breath.
zain hardly manage to tell:bhaaagooo...
he start to run but aliya hold his leg.he fell down she came on top of him...she sit on his stomach...zain did'nt move with fear.his eyes were about to come out.
aliya:wesyyy...tm ho kooonnn or is waqt mery pizzaa party kharb krny q ay hooo...????
zain :mmm...ma...mammmiimnmm...
aliya slap him tooo hard on his face that it turns red:ssshhh koi haiii...she whispered.
zain:aaalll...llliiiyya...ttt..tm pppr saya h...tututm aliya ho...
aliya:aliyaaa...awww wo bechari larkiii jisy uska shohar yahhhnnn chor gya...(moving her head round and round that her hair move with her)
zain:hhhaaannn.
aliya:kkkahiiin tm us k shooohaarrr tooo nhn ho???(she move closer opening her eyes wide)
zain:mmm...main...nnnhhnn
aliya:bandarrr jesi shakal walyyy...tu to usky qabilll bhi nhnnn lagtaaa...(piercing her nails in his sholders)
zain:aaahh...ahhh
aliya:abhiii btatiii hunn...apni saaariii ddoston ko bula krrr...jaaantyy hoo main kooonnn hunnn...maiiinnn haniaaa hunnn...isss qabrustaan ki malikaaa...jab bhi kisi akeli larkiii koo dekhtiii huuunnn to usss main samaaa jaati hun...hahahaha...
zain joined his hands:mmm...mmaf kr do...maf kar do qabrustan ki rani...plzzz aliya mjhy wapas kar do...plzzz...mmjhy usy ghar ly jana h...ainda kabhi tanngni karun ga...
aliya:gharrr...gharr kiaa hota h...mjhyyy bhiii gharrr dekhnaa haiii...
zain:aliya wapas kar do plzz plz aliya wapas kar do,,,plzz plzzz..jal tu jalal tu ai bala ko taal tu...jal tu jalal tu ai bala ko taal tu.
aliya:theeekkk haiii aaik shart pr aliyaaa dun giii...k tuuu usy ab tannng ni kary gaaa...
zain:ni karun ga ni karun ga...
aliyaaa:to theek haiii...subahh takk aliyaaa waps milll jay gi...jab tak maaainnn koi or larki nii dhuuunnnd letiii aliyaa nhn mily gi..
zain:pprrr mjhyy usy ghar ly jana h...
aliya:mjhyyy lllyyy jaaa subah mainnn wahaaan sy chaliii jaunnn giii...huhuhahahaha...
zain look at her for a while and run to his car she followed him...slowly slowly...
she look snekingly zain was shivering in car...she slowly pick her purse and mobile and move towards car...but..as she was picking her stuff zain saw her in front mirror...he was boiling with anger now..
zain:how dare she...is m mjhy itna daraya...ummm i mean bewaqoof bnaya...isy to main...(then he think and stop)ok miss bhootni two can play at a time...he smirk and sit straight...

phew...that's it...i know it's more than funny than scary i told u all if i will write it it turns out to be funny...so here it is .i know it was utter crap...but i have to write it so ya...thanks for reading.
priya it's your turn now.

butterfly20 thumbnail
kisi ny bhi hath ni uthaya...😭
koi baat ni...
main n phir bhi update kr dia...
naraz with awwwlll.
hania.
Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohh Hani jani ab hume neend kaise aayegi. I m shivering.
Lol. It was awesum.
Zain ki kabr. N habee's role ws perfect. Cont soon Pri
Edited by Sobtian... - 9 years ago
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar yeh toh mast hai waise hi main itnibadi fan hoon bhooton ki aur us par zaya jldi update Dena pakka se
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ahahhahahhhaha
Chudail hug de hani

Mere zainu ne itna acha update kiya teri aliya is proud of u ...

Main or priya tree pe beth k luddo khel rahe hain ...tera bhoot aliya main ahahahahahhaha

Hum sab chudails ka role bohat acha tha ...
I m laughing like a maniac ...

Bas ab mumma ko spam karti hoon update ke liye
Love u

Chudail
Alina πŸ˜•
Edited by zayalove - 9 years ago
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*ROFL* kitnamast update tha haniI died laughing :v it was lovely how aaliya scared him :v bahut daraya bechare ko but zain bhi kamthodi hai I m sure khoob pange lega abhi ;) priyu update soon yaar
bloodsheds thumbnail
OMG Hia πŸ˜†
Yeh tune kya kiya πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Amazing update Hani πŸ˜ƒ
Sari chudailo ka role achaa tha 🀣

Zain ki hawa paar hogayi 🀣

Omg update fast ! Can't wait for next part πŸ˜›
SparklingEyes29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg this is superb
Aliya Zain fight cam boxing
& kya fit draya Aliya ne
hilarious now I m laughing like a mad.
do update soon priyu
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: butterfly20

Awsome awsome awesome aalu..

my aliya is amazing at making delicious khichdi...
oor waw...chudail giri k sath romance ka tarka...
ChuDail giri with E.L jemes giri huh???
They r pulling each others hairS...lol..
well tu tension mt ly tera zainu jaldi update kr sy ga...
but mjhy chudail giri k lye kuch wqt chahye...
but tera chappy aik dam jhalas tha...
tu ny sabit kr dia k tu meri aaliya h.
Will continua jaldi.
lots of love to all who loves our chudailism.
hania.

dekho zainnmain ek romantic chudail hoon ..

Ab kiya agar main chudail hoon toh kiya mera dil nahi ..(dramatic tone)
I love romance ...
Bas isliye ..
Chudail giri k sath el james ka romantic tarka

Love u
Ur chudail

Alina πŸ˜›