Swaron SS-The Valentines Week Part 3 Updated (20/04)

ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
So sorry for the delay in the Valentine's series was caught up with things

<font size="5">Note - would update the next part after 40 likes and 3 pages of comments</font>

So without further delay here's the first chapter

the perfect rose day

swayam was pacing around in his room thinking about how to make this valentine's special for his lady love his siren. Sharon the name was enough to make swayam go week on his knees such was the effect of sharon on him. It was not that they were couple or something in fact swayam had not even told about his feelings to her. he had been hiding his feelings from a very long time now precisely since the time sharon was down with chicken pox. her absence made him realize how much he loved her,cared for her and got affected by her. Swayam was now tired of hiding his feeling from her,himself and the world. he wanted to shower all his love on his love his life. he had a slight idea that Sharon too returned his feelings and going by his intuition he had now planned to confess his love to her on the occasion of valentine's week. he wanted to make each day of the week special for her starting with the rose day, which happens to fall the next day.

"what should i do make her feel special ?he asked himself and moved towards the Sharon corner in his room and picked up the friendship band which sharon gave him on friendship day and kissed it and then picked up her photo in which she was looking towards the ground talking on the phone during the camping trip of college clicked by him without her knowledge."do you have any idea how difficult it is to plan surprises for you?he asked her photo expecting it to answer him back "you know sharon since the day you entered my life i am a changed man all i can do is think about you 24x7 and all that matter to me is your happiness and your smile because whenever i see you smile it gives me an unknown satisfaction and happiness and knowing that i am the reason behind your smile is like cherry on the top. i love you"he kept taking to the photo unaware of the fact that his mother was standing at the door and had heard everything."finally i know the reason behind the changes in my son" she said. swayam was shocked hearing her voice as he hadn't expected that his secret would come out in front of his mother in this way. his mother came to him and made him sit on the bed along with her."look son i am really glad you chose sharon as your life partner "swayam looked at his mother confused "she is a very nice girl you don't get to see such girls so often nowadays and I can clearly see she is affecting you in a positive way Promise Me that you will love and take care of her throughout your life ?" Swayam nodded his head in a promise "I promise maa I would always be with her and would keep her happy" swayam's mother smiled and kissed his forehead and left the room

swayam Sat there smiling to himself when an idea struck his mind swayam grinned widely on his idea "Sharon raipraksh tomorrow would be you best rose day ever"

Next day in morning sharon received a bunch of 13 White roses with a note attached to it. the note read"Do you know what getting a bunch of 13 roses Signify ? It means you got a secret admirer and I am in love with your pure soul if you want know who I am then wait for my next note"

Sharon got confused as to who the sender of these roses was She tried to figure out who it but the sender was smart enough to write the notes by pasting printed words at first Sharon shrugged it off thinking it to be from some random boy but her heart told her it was swayam but her mind said otherwise swayam was not a guy who would fall in love with someone he was a arranged marriage kind of guy plus swayam had taken a off today from college as he was out of town for some family business. Sharon couldn't help but feel disappointed at the thought shrugging it off she left for college

After reaching college Sharon received another bouquet but this time it was of 11 Yellow roses with red tips with a note saying "Getting 11 roses means the receiver is truly loved by someone and yeah what have you done to me that I have fallen hard in love with you ? Do let me know when you meet me soon ;)" Sharon was impressed with the note and again wonder if it could be swayam or not

Later when Sharon was chilling with the gang when a boy came and handed over her a bouquet of 6 different colors roses "6 roses means the need to be love come fill my life with love Sharon and the different colors signify a different meaning for you the yellow rose means friendship and it also means I care for you,the lavender rose means love at first sight which is true for Me, the pink rose is to say thank you for coming into my life and making it worth living ,the Orange rose is for your enthusiasm which is my source of motivation, the blue rose is for being so impossible you are one unique creation of god and the deep burgundy rose for being a unconscious beauty getting inpatient aren't we don't worry we will meet soon enough ;) " Sharon was amazed how well the person had described his feelings for her and how well he knew her this bouquet somehow strengthen her belief that it was from swayam

At the end of the day Sharon was smiling to herself thinking about this sweet and special gestures when She found a single red rose attached to her locker without any note she then received a text from an unknown number "I think I don't need to tell you what a single red rose means I hope you had a good day my love ;)" Sharon immediately knew it was swayam all this while with the roses Sharon was elated to know it was swayam who had been showering her with love and making her feel special

How did she knew it was swayam? oh well she knows him way too well no one could make her feel this special it had to be swayam

Swayam had been observing Sharon throughout the day from a distance and he was glad he could make her happy. Sharon was smiling and dancing around in happiness when she received another text "Be ready miss Rai Prakash this is just the beginning coming days are going to be special for you I promise ;) " Sharon grinned reading the text "what a perfect day" Sharon exclaimed to Herself she was excited for the upcoming surprises from her swayam

Swayam had succeeded it was indeed one perfect rose day for her.

Edited by ProngsPadsMoony - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice Start... Do Update soon... Would love to read more... Perfect Rose Day for Perfect Swaron... :)
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good work...i went back to d3days...want read more...update soon
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely
Ya only swayam could make her feel special

Waiting 4 d update
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
whoaaa... awsm... superb start... our romantic swayam 😳 ... update karna...
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice... Do continue and update soon
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyya.. Its beautiful.. 😊
Great start... 😃
Very well penned down..😊
Coming to update..😊
Swayam has a feelings for Sharon and he wanna make her feel special this valentine.. 😃
Sharon corner... you brought old memories with it.
He was talking to her photo.. 😃
Rose day idea was amazing.. 😃
Initially Sharon was confused, but later she was sure the sender is none other than our LoverBoy, who else can make her feel so special. 😃
Beautifully written..😊
Update soonish..😊
Next time do PM me for ur further updates..😊
Thanks for tagging me on fb.
-Ria Vrushanholic
(Shivani)
trisha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice start!!
pls update soon and do pm me pls

Originally posted by: Ires011

Nice Start... Do Update soon... Would love to read more... Perfect Rose Day for Perfect Swaron... :)

Thank you so much

Originally posted by: AnanyaVruShan

whoaaa... awsm... superb start... our romantic swayam 😳 ... update karna...

Thanks di