Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
^but the poor girl is suffering now.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am so glad they are showing a Dad with a backbone...I hate it when they shows Parents of daughters begging the inlaws to keep their bahus at home...Ijust hope Samras mom doesnt ruin it by sending samra back. Why do desi's have this mindset that girls need to endure zulm of susral walay...I understand halkay phulkay tanay is not a reason to walk out, but Samra was being abused by sasu ma and dewar...she should have left a long time ago.
I wish Nimrah had left after the firt slap...at least she tried...let see how long will she endure Hassan.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I watched today's epi.. Thank God Taimoor k sath shadi nai hui Nimra ki .. I wud have killed the writer for that .. 😳
But bechari behnon k sath thik nai horaha.. Ek ka banda shakki insaan n dusri ka susral anokha 😵
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
For some reason I jus don't like this show
There is jus too much of unnecessary negativity
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I left it the day that lady souted on Taimoor n threw him out of the house zaleel kar k 😡 Us din k baad se I hate Nimra n her mom.. N never wanted Nimra n Taimoor.. Aleena is BETTER than her.. At least she values Taimoor.. Us k saath shadi hojaye uski.. Toh I'll be happy. But I m sure this will happen as in the OST vid, we can see a wedding pic of Taimoor n Aleena.. 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Wese apas ki baat hai, I don't even care about this show.. Me nai dekhti ye 😆
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Missed the beginning of the last episode... kya huwa tha start mein?
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Adeel went to confront nimrahs father, then adeel and his mom had a heart to heart, oh yes the beginning, Samras MIL tells samra to leave with parents if they are breaking off engagement to that Samras FIL says only samra husband can tell her to leave, no one else has the right.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I told you guys.. Nimra and Taimoor ka milna was decided... Kyun time waste karte ho apna? Lol
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Glad it ended, and yeah it was too obvious Nimrah and Taimoor will end up together.