Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
See told ya guys.. story turned out exactly as I predicted..😆 Now he'll marry Aleena because he would wanna repent..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

See told ya guys.. story turned out exactly as I predicted..😆 Now he'll marry Aleena because he would wanna repent..

kya baat hai baba pallo ki👏😆
baba pallo ki jai ho

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I saw today's epi... A really nice one .. But they r making A BIG deal out of it... He is NOT their SAGA BHAI for God sake ... 😳
kitna maara mere Affan aka Taimoor ko 😭
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

I saw today's epi... A really nice one .. But they r making A BIG deal out of it... He is NOT their SAGA BHAI for God sake ... 😳

kitna maara mere Affan aka Taimoor ko 😭

I kinda understand why they made such a big thing out of it coz he was literally a brother to them living with the gals since childhood...calling the parents Amma abba

So seeing him proposing the gal shud come as a shock as he was like a family member

I m now kinda used to cousin marriages now thanks to pak dramas but still I Cudnt digest affan sidra luvstory...it indeed looked like a brother hitting on the sister as they showed hum jus alike a brother in initial episodes
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^ cousin marriages r not a big deal.. Itz common in Pakistan na as u said.. The thing is tht Sakina Samo is WAY TOO bent on him beinghis son.. But as Taimoor n Nimra's ages r a bit same.. So thing thing could be happen na... I mean i dnt knw how they showed it in the initial epis coz i ve just seen last two.. If she adopted him when he was born or later when all children were in their senses.. If yes then wht happened to Taimoor was a bit normal.. Coz since the day they were born they were cousins n then they were asked to become bro sis..
I don't like Nimra actually .. She has an attitude.. Plus she doesn't even talk to him properly 😡 plus she never ever said him Bhai or something.. I never felt she considered him as her bhai !!!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

^ cousin marriages r not a big deal.. Itz common in Pakistan na as u said.. The thing is tht Sakina Samo is WAY TOO bent on him beinghis son.. But as Taimoor n Nimra's ages r a bit same.. So thing thing could be happen na... I mean i dnt knw how they showed it in the initial epis coz i ve just seen last two.. If she adopted him when he was born or later when all children were in their senses.. If yes then wht happened to Taimoor was a bit normal.. Coz since the day they were born they were cousins n then they were asked to become bro sis..

I don't like Nimra actually .. She has an attitude.. Plus she doesn't even talk to him properly 😡 plus she never ever said him Bhai or something.. I never felt she considered him as her bhai !!!

Me too not a fan of nimras character and all the boys are falling for her left right centre but I must say sidra batool is a good actress...she is beautiful n has a good capture on expression n dialogue delivery. . I m seeing her in dil Ka kya rang Karu too b there also she looks beautiful and acts well

After Sanam javed n Sumbul I m liking her now a days

Hope I get to see her with agha too...I m a bit tired of seeing soniya Hassan and Sajjal everywhere
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Yeah that's why from Epi 1 nimra was shown mad at taimoor as her mom was obsessed with him for being her son and she hated the discrimination and hence she was shown not liking taimoor n not accepting hI'm as a brother

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Well i don't knw.. I don't feel some attraction in her actually.. In fact i m irritated mostly seeing her on screen i don't knw why.. 😆 Also in DKKRK itz the same... I liked her acting though today.. For the first time i noticed her :P

N so true on wht u said abt every guy falling for her..,like REAALLYY ?? 😳 I LOVE Hassan Niazi aka Adeeln i LOVE Affan.. So i surely don't wanna see her with these two.. Today i saw tht third guy.. Well i won't mind if he takes her with him 😛
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i dont blame sakina samo at all...she has been defending taimoor left and right, her trust has been shattered...yes cousin marriages are common and there is nothing wrong with it, but it is so weird if the cousin has been called her beta his whole life, and he develops feelings for his "sister"...
and those feelings only showed up when the biological mom mentioned it, us say pehle to he used to treat her just like a sister...the way he got mad at nimra when she opened the gate a little late was exactly how my brother's used to act😆...I wish they had left this rishta as bhai behen...but hey, what do I know.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -shabz-

kya baat hai baba pallo ki👏😆

baba pallo ki jai ho

dekhaaa.. ab main zara official source se aage ki story ki khoj nikalti hoon..😆
EDIT: they might've all treated him like a son/brother but the fact is that he is not their brother and his behaviour with Nimra was always different.. neither did Nimra ever take him as a brother.. Sakina Sammo is kinda right in her place cuz she took him as a son but at the end of the day, he can marry Nimra if he wants..
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 9 years ago