-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I looked around, I didn't find a topic on this show...so here it is
I saw the first episode, and loved it...I hope the rest of the episodes are as engaging as the first one.
here is the OST, its beautiful,

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAyAE8BWu_s[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

plo_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I liked the first episode too. The story is something different as well.
Abby will be happy to see this thread 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Abby will be happy to see this thread 😆

LMAO haha haha...I was jus abt to say that...too good hinna

And yeah Even I found the first Epi to b surprisingly different n fresh

Gave it a go for affan n sakina samo but it has a very good supporting cast as well and the story n cencept is thankfully different

Affan became very skinny in main bushra but here he is looking fit yet healthy ...jus the way I want it to b
-shabz- thumbnail
I am happy just seeing a non mawra, sonya, sumbul and sajjal show for a change, havent seen this girl before, shes pretty decent in her performance.
sakina samo is great, the way she yelled on the phone was awesome, I can watch the show just for her, shamim hilali and mazher khan...I wish he didnt pick up a role similar to Firaaq.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I ended up watching the show because I got home from work and sat on the couch..not knowing what's about to air..mom and sis watched the 1st epi and there I was...an hour later, I realized it's this new show I got myself into..
Wasn't bad..and I was looking for a topic as well..was about to open one..thanks Shabz 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I am happy just seeing a non mawra, sonya, sumbul and sajjal show for a change, havent seen this girl before, shes pretty decent in her performance.

sakina samo is great, the way she yelled on the phone was awesome, I can watch the show just for her, shamim hilali and mazher khan...I wish he didnt pick up a role similar to Firaaq.

So true tired of seeing the same faces everywhere...and this new gals name is sidra batool n she is pretty good

I also like the gal who played taiyyiba in BM
-shabz- thumbnail
I wish they do not show taimoor interested in Nimra, they should show that an adopted cousin can be sincere and be true to his word...if they do not, all the doubts that the susralis were having will become true.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Me too don't want a taimoor nimra luvstory plz

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think it will eventually become their tory and the susral wale will have their shakk turn into reality and then yeah, the typical..