Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Why can't she give QH a decent burial before venturing into this?

Apparently 4L has enough monies to pay 3 heroes and 9 vamps and one heroine for this show.

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Az07

Manmarzian another youth show is coming up on sp. i think this time jerky lead chit went to poor nakul. As he is the rich businessman here. I like him a lot as Aditya Kumar diwan. I hope gul won't spoil his image

Manmarziyan has Ahem Sharma who played Karna in Mahabharat so half of d people will watch for him. Pooja Sharma who played Draupadi will do a cameo. I wish she was d lead opposite Ahem.
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Manmarziyan has Ahem Sharma who played Karna in Mahabharat so half of d people will watch for him. Pooja Sharma who played Draupadi will do a cameo. I wish she was d lead opposite Ahem.

Pooja sharma could have been the lead instead.
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The Official article is stating that it stars Shebhan Azim instead of Harshad Chopra. 😕
Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayurChan

The Official article is stating that it stars Shebhan Azim instead of Harshad Chopra. 😕

At first they aired this one. Ok! I will change
Az07 thumbnail

4 Lions Films has churned out the best of shows with mind blowing concepts which people still reminisce on. TellyBuzz had earlier mentioned about 4 Lions Films next project will air on Star Plus. We had also mentioned about the show being a youth based show.

Well, yet again, we have an exclusive piece of news which will surely bring a smile on the face of most of the readers.

Our source informs us, "4 Lions Films' next which is slated to air on Star Plus is titled as 'Ishqbaaz'. The story is about three boys - Leenesh Mattoo, Nakuul Mehta and Sehban Azmi. Besides this, the makers have come up with a unique concept of Mind-Soul-Body which is never seen before on Indian television. Leneesh Matto is a fitness freak and signifies 'Body'; Nakuul Mehta is a businessman who indicates 'Mind' and lastly, Sehban Azmi is an artist which designates 'Soul'. The show is slated to air sometime in June."

This is a unique concept indeed!

When contacted, producer Gul Khan did not receive our call neither did she revert to our text message!

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Az07

At first they aired this one. Ok! I will change

I don't know if they are confused or are they trying to divert our mind in confusing lanes... 😆
I just saw this Article on I.F only...so you can wait till it stays like that for few mins...otherwise they will again change the name who knows ? 😳
SanKsgian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wasn't ksg supposed to be on 4lions next on star plus????/
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
If it a boy oriented show, let's hope they don't butcher the guys! I loved Nakul as Aditya. So I don't mind watching him! HC is also a very good actor!
Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKsgian

Wasn't ksg supposed to be on 4lions next on star plus????/

Both Ksg & barun ran away from 4 lions. They don't want to play victimised role further