Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
i soo agreee complete oppo than mehendi character and yeah he is😛

i too am seeing him after a long time😃 but i think he was in Meri Maa though i didnt watch that show i saw him few times in promos and all but man he is looking soo much younger now😉and the beard look really suits him
😉
This show looks really promising!
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Hina - i totally agree yaar the 1st epi was really good :D
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree Sofi.. He was THE BEST between the three guys :P
Mawra and FQ have great chemistry! I love how FQ looks and sounds different in every single show
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That is what is so special about FQ and his irresistible personality shines through. Acting is to die for. Superb in every aspect

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ooo mann that scene between FQ and Mawra was so good.. main businessman hoon model nahin... very naturally done and FQ's voice.. ahem!
Edited by PyarayAfzal - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
thank goodness the first Epi was good
at least I can watch the first few epis before the pregnancy shit track strikes

The supporting cast us amazing...mawra looks so good

I didn't like mawra fq much in main bushra coz fq looked old and I'll n disinterested in main bushra for some reason but here he is so fresh n young n handsome as if he has aged bk five years

N mawra also has grown up a bit...Before she was too young but now she looks all more beautiful

But he show stealer was the other guy with moustache and beard ...Who is he ...God he has such an amazing screen presence...I LUVED him inspite of the negative role

Good to see aly Khan bk but he isn't well suited for the role

They shud hv cast some1 younger as mawras cousin who wants to marry her...it's so odd seeing aly Khan lusting over mawra ...this is very much miscast for geo
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abby tht guy u loved in the epi IS indeed the one everyone loved here... Itz Kamran Jilani ☺️
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Abby tht guy u loved in the epi IS indeed the one everyone loved here... Itz Kamran Jilani ☺️

Oh now I remember I hv seen him in a telefilm with ayeza in ARY...he was so cute there but here my goodness he is SMOKING *