Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

That drama was stupid. I am sure this one will be much better.

only stupid torture ta acha khasaa 😆
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

I am following Iqrar as well. I am watching for FQ and I like Resham with her dusky voice. Little different but ok. Honestly some new comers are too chirpy and perky for my taste. I can watch Ayesha khan ,Resham over most of them. Mahreen is down right annoying and loud. Can't stand her but over all decent and fast pace drama. Things are moving and interesting . I recommend Iqrar despite being Dusri biwi drama.

I am also watching Iqrar and I like it... I love Shiza's antics in the show and personally I am on her side.

If you like Resham then have you watched Aashti? It is a superb show with stellar cast of FQ, FM, HS and more. Watch it for amazing performances by FQ and FM.

Edited by PyarayAfzal - 9 years ago
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fq looked really nice in his kurtas he wore in IQRar. it did not look like trying too hard to look young with opposite young girls. i noticed he looks like abba opposite neelam munir in raang laaga and in the tease of this show he looks off a bit. I also have fixation with men with short hair specially as they age and little facial hair. That looks works for FQ too well. Fine thing about Iqrar was all in the same age group and no one was half the age of the other playing love intrest. story moved at a good pace and finished timely with out a drag. Resham is so beautiful and her skin is just to die for... manhoor baloch cant act to save her life but again out of this world beautiful. I dont find young bunch as pretty . maya ali is pretty

one thing off topic now in this accepted doosri biwi situation is hubby sexually active with both???? in case of yes .. How uncomfortable is it to watch your hubby taking turns going to bedrooms... if no then just watch and sulk for the other wife. ...
cimba thumbnail
I am disappointed by his look in this. He looks like he has done something to his face and the long hair is not working at all. Looing older with in a year since few months from BM days. May be put on a little weight or the hair transplant is not working. cant put my finger on it but looks different. he looks the best with scruffy face with little beard and mustache.
this step brother of his looks good. evil guy but good looking.
I see the guy from Aap ki kneeze will be the one playing the kidnapper...
cimba thumbnail
love the scene when Mawra Hocane goes to FQ's office for the photo shoot and makes him uncomfortable. so cute love his smile. screen mei ghus ke pappi dene ka dil karta hai. ❤️
the way she told her cousin that " is tarah hoti hain hero ki entry". from looking at his scenes from the stretching on the bridge, he did put on weight. (he is a foodie ...poor guy)
Edited by cimba - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I saw the epi.. Nice overall...

I m glad Mawra's role is chulbula types.. Not tht rone dhone wala.. It has a fresh feel

Kamran Gilani looks so nice here.. With his evilness.. His looks r killing man. ☺️

I agree about FQ 's look.. But itz fine.. He looks different..
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i Liked the 1st Epi😃 though not a big fan of mawra but she was nice in the 1st epi and i have to agree better in these type of roles than rona dhona😆

oh yh the guy playing Shiraz is looking really good here!!😲 he's lost weight and his look is really good it make him look younger!!😃

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I love Kamran since Mehendi days
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Ash - i didnt know his name omg yh he was in mehendi i loved the serial LOL that was my first serial i watched as a kid😃 also seen other serials of his in the past years😃
Edited by sofiaaax. - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Hehe.. He was so cute in Mehendi na n here ek dam opposite.. Yet dasho !!
I think i m seeing him now only after so long :O