Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
In the plot, itz Aly as Mawra's cousin na.. N the pic u posted is of Kamran.. Aly toh dikha hi nahi re :O
Koi aur character hoga yeh?
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am also confused between Aly and Kamran 🤔
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ none of them is shown in the promo...
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Was my FQ was in promo ????? Then don't worry for the rest we will figure out in 2 weeks. '
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I really don't get it why the basher momin director chose two worst scripts for his after basher projects
First saltanat e dil which has huge production values but gheesa peeta doosri biwi crap ...I so wish I got to see Sara Khan with SAMI in piya Mann bhaye instead

Sara Khan is really unlucky ...I LUVED her chemistry with both SAMI n emaad irfani in saltanat n dil NAHIN mamta but both the shows r doosri biwi based and utter nonsense

Dil NAHIN mamta is still logical to.B faltu as it's a low budget show nyways but why did a n b invest so much on saltanat

Nyways this MARYAM show which was earlier titled jao timber maaf kiya is another dud on the way...jus saw the latest promos and the dialogues are so PATHETIC...why did they cast veteran actors like uzma gillani n fq for this show that also gave the BM director to direct is beyond me...it's the same mom in law asking for the jewellery of daughter in law n son agreeing to it crap...I was like yucksss...not this again

I was expecting a very different script when I heard the title jao tumhe maaf kiya but I didn't know it's abt fqs maafi to mawra coz he thinks she is preggy with kidnappers baby ...ewww...that's sooo been there dne that crap

Even his presently running show irqar. Which surprisingly got good trps too wasn't that bad
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am following Iqrar as well. I am watching for FQ and I like Resham with her dusky voice. Little different but ok. Honestly some new comers are too chirpy and perky for my taste. I can watch Ayesha khan ,Resham over most of them. Mahreen is down right annoying and loud. Can't stand her but over all decent and fast pace drama. Things are moving and interesting . I recommend Iqrar despite being Dusri biwi drama.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: cimba

I am following Iqrar as well. I am watching for FQ and I like Resham with her dusky voice. Little different but ok. Honestly some new comers are too chirpy and perky for my taste. I can watch Ayesha khan ,Resham over most of them. Mahreen is down right annoying and loud. Can't stand her but over all decent and fast pace drama. Things are moving and interesting . I recommend Iqrar despite being Dusri biwi drama.

I can't stand neither resham nor mehreen rizvi ...mehreen is ok in positive roles but she is so unnecessarily loud n annoying in grey roles that I feel like forwarding...I don't like resham in general and want to skip her shows but she is good in this show ...I hate to admit it but her scenes with fq are really good in this show

And yeah me too like iqra r inspite of being a doosri biwi show

Playing a grey role convincingly n without getting ott is an art itself and sorry to say mehreen doesn't hv it
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Story seems little similar to amina sheikh ad adeel's more piya where she had the kidnappers baby ad they struggled with it like foreverr
That drama was stupid. I am sure this one will be much better.