Posted: 9 years ago
hey abby great minds thinks like... hehe
he is really good looking from the pic.
are you talking about aly khan?
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
And personally I find it really very unrealistic n degrading when the wife is not trusted even after saying she wasn't raped while the kidnapping...if she herself is saying she is not napaak what's the problem with others

Being a HIndu this one topic i have issue with Ramayana. Sita was kicked out by RAma for being napaak after being kidnapped by Ravana. SO this is not only the men but god did. Proves how religious i am πŸ˜’ and also proves my point that Ramayana was written by a man. Men will try all in their power to keep women under control for what ever reason.Why is the wife to be the paak and have be in all faithful in relation and men are allowed to get married again for what ever reason in some religion. when it comes to women they have to be PAAK... really after second marriage which husband is PAAK... really???? why is it Ijjat of the family is in women's hand be it a daughter, mother, wife... why ??are we born with ijjat ki ghanti in our hands?? men are the ones go out and mingle more and do business and make decisions but conveniently give women the responsibility of looking good in the eyes of the society for their ego.
where is this world going to this day and age where rapist is saying rape victim's fault and politician are saying that the victim should ave worn more modest clothes(india, new delhi rape case) really... girls are being killed for honor of the family. husbands need poof of his wife's purity...
hope all take this as a personal view nothing against drama but it hurts me to see women being put down in society for no good reasons. also this is right after watching Ashiq hussain which also pissed me off for what they are doing to women characters and terrible role model for young women.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG... I m fida on Aly all over again... ☺️ i first saw in in Mehendi opposite Fiza Ali... N they both were SUUUPER CUTE TOGETHER... N here he is luking KILLER... !!!!
I cant stand him at all. He is a good actor though.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Are you all calling this guy Aly Khan?

He is Kamran Jillani and he was in Mehendi opposite Fiza Ali.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^^ OMG YES YES YES... It was a MU from my side.. Thnx alot for reminding dear.. He is indeed Kamran whom i was talking about...

But i haven't seen Aly then... :S
Oh this guy is fine
Aly Khan was in Anjuman and Kabhi Kabhi and I think these days hes in Aap ki kaneez, I find him creepy. πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I m not getting who is Aly... But Kamran .. I thought him to be Mawra's cousin.. The villain.. Who is he then ??
Maybe this guy is not the villain :S