Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
^ i agree tht the plot is cliched.. N it may sound some old 'gheesa peeta' thing.. But remember tht itz just the theme of it.. They just tell us A BIT of the story NOT the whole thing.. I remember when i started BM.. I saw the plot on wiki.. N to be very honest i didn't get to knw more but Bashar will force Buland to het marry to Tayyaba.. That is it ! N frankly after watching the whole thing i even forgot about it.. Coz THIS was not on which the story was based.. They were LOTS of more things to knw inside..

So here , on the base of this given plot.. We can't predict how it will be.. But frankly, this IS attractive.. It makes u WISH to see the whole thing.. So i wud like to give it a try.. Hope so.. 🤔 my bad.. Itz not on hum ..:/

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Bashar Momin indeed is his direction.. I really like his style.. The editing was a problem for me though 🤔

Ushna.. Well i saw her first time as Rudaba n liked her only towards the end coz wahan she acted well.. Other than tht i had prlm only in her crying scenes.. :/

I liked her only in Rukhsar because she acted like her real bitchy self LOL. Oh you are talking about that Usama guy.

I like the concept of this show. It seems fresh to me. But sounds a bit similar to that crappy show Mora Piya. I hope its not like that one.
I hope it is 2 different dramas but I think they have changed the name.

For once, I would like to see them showing a husband who accepts his wife after she has been raped. It would give a good message to the society. What is the girls fault if she got raped?! She shouldnt be punished.

But here I think it will be like she won't get raped but still he would think she did get raped and won't believe her but still he would be willing to accept her and that would cause her to lose trust/love/respect for him hence damaging their relationship. Maybe thats why the show was previously titled Jaa tumhe maaf kiya.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I liked her only in Rukhsar because she acted like her real bitchy self LOL. Oh you are talking about that Usama guy.

I like the concept of this show. It seems fresh to me. But sounds a bit similar to that crappy show Mora Piya. I hope its not like that one.

Mora piya wasn't crappy ...they didn't show Adeel not accepting amina for the rape ...on the contrary they showed many beautiful scenes of the couple after the rape but it was hard to accept the child which was very beautifully n realistically portrayed by Adeel amina...even tHough I can't stand amina but I liked their Jodi in Mora piya...this is much better than silvatein

Worst was main gunehgaar NAHIN where mawra was raped and then rejected by SAMI for being a rape victim ...but this show wasn't bad coz I LUVED the scenes of mawra and faizan in the later half of the show n they showed her move on in a very beautiful way

I hv seen these two rape shows so Far ...n both were good in their own ways inspite of hving low production values

I didnt like the way mora piya was directed. They stretched one thing for God knows how long. I didnt like Adeel in it either.

But I liked Main Gunnehgaar Nahi. It gave a good social message and I liked the direction too. Plus Faizan and Mawra looked good <3
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I don't mind the show being aired on geo...co Geo shows get deserved trps n hv good viewership...many people watch geo but viewership of urdu1 n A plus r much lower n hence shows like Jackson heights n marasim had to suffer from low trps...so I wish Shart was aired in hum but I m cool with all fq n SAMI shows being aired in geo
Agree the show posters n promos look grand but it was the same with saltanat e dil n I was so looking forward to it n it turned out to b a big dud Thnx to utter gheesa peeta screenplay n script...the director SAMI good supporting cast high production values Cudnt save the show

Whereas SAMI ushnah rababs piya Mann bhaye turned out to b a superhit with climbing the trp charts steadily with a fresh feel to it ...I was expecting nothing from this show but now I wait to watch piya Mann bhaye EVERY wk

So u really hope the screenplay of this show is much better n the starcast n production values aren't wasted like saltanat e dil

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Hinna I forgot to thank u for opening the topics for new shows...coz now a days u r the only saving grace when it comes to opening threads for new shows ...thanks a lot yaar ...really appreciate it
But I hv another request...can u plz open two more topics...one aye ZINDAGI thread which is a new show on hum which started last thurs starring affan sidra batul sakina samo and taiyyiba from BM...the first Epi aired last wk and it has a different n nice concept which I liked ...so I wish I get a few common fans here but no one seems to know abt this show yet...it replaced mehram n only one Epi aired till now ...u can post the promos n a few posters

Another thread is for KAANCH KI GURIYA...it's anothr a n b production show on geo...starring SAMI n yumna zaidi...it was earlier titled as parsa but now they changed it...it will also air fem start of Apr like maryam ...I guess this 'll replace saltanat e dil which 'll end by this month

A new promo and a few posters r posted in ings official fb pg...so give it from there
It sucks that aplus and urdu1 are so underrated and ignored whereas they produce some of the best shows

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Hinna I forgot to thank u for opening the topics for new shows...coz now a days u r the only saving grace when it comes to opening threads for new shows ...thanks a lot yaar ...really appreciate it

But I hv another request...can u plz open two more topics...one aye ZINDAGI thread which is a new show on hum which started last thurs starring affan sidra batul sakina samo and taiyyiba from BM...the first Epi aired last wk and it has a different n nice concept which I liked ...so I wish I get a few common fans here but no one seems to know abt this show yet...it replaced mehram n only one Epi aired till now ...u can post the promos n a few posters

Another thread is for KAANCH KI GURIYA...it's anothr a n b production show on geo...starring SAMI n yumna zaidi...it was earlier titled as parsa but now they changed it...it will also air fem start of Apr like maryam ...I guess this 'll replace saltanat e dil which 'll end by this month

A new promo and a few posters r posted in ings official fb pg...so give it from there

Okay! Ill make those soon :D
...mano... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I 'm too excited for this drama :) (specially couple) bcuz in Main Bushra, they killed Faysal and I liked Faysal n Mawra's couple :)