Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

The same reason why every drama focuses on doosri biwi 😆

i dont know why almost all stories focuses on doosri biwi
WaliFarah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think drama's usually focus on current social issues and dusri biwi is clearly one. Does this mean women being raped by people close to them and halala are current social issues as well? Also, I was reading through this topic and people keep saying Mawra/Faisal don't have chemistry...are you guys serious? There was so much chemistry between the two as husband-wife, the way Maryam supported Amaan, how happy their small content life was with one another. The comment about the happiness expression, the northern star, how can anyone not see chemistry there?
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WaliFarah

I think drama's usually focus on current social issues and dusri biwi is clearly one. Does this mean women being raped by people close to them and halala are current social issues as well? Also, I was reading through this topic and people keep saying Mawra/Faisal don't have chemistry...are you guys serious? There was so much chemistry between the two as husband-wife, the way Maryam supported Amaan, how happy their small content life was with one another. The comment about the happiness expression, the northern star, how can anyone not see chemistry there?

for me i think Mawra/Faysal has chemistry for sure and i agree too some stories on recent social issues
Honestly I have never seen anyone do Halala in real life 😆
WaliFarah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's not a common issue, but I don't know maybe it's to raise awareness, like they did with Rehaii and child marriages?