Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
did it not come this week? :S
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i watched today june 9th
nothing much happened . Maryam sold her jewels and gave money to her dear hubby so he can do better in business. which he does... Other hand his step brother with his terrible business skills duboing business and mommy is not so thrilled as expected... little bro is home still singing aman's songs... mazloom bhabhi at home tries to cut her self lands her self in hospital after all of the mental torture by hubby and MIL...
spark is there in FQ's smile but the spark from the co actors chemistry (be it a mother/son,wife/hubby, bros,) is missing. it just feels monotonous in a spark sense ... feels life less kind of ...
Edited by cimba - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No it didn't.. Shab e baraat ka program araha tha HUM pe..
You mean Geo? 😆
I wonder how they aired DeD then
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anyone still watching this? FQ's character is very weak, it's annoying and frustrating how he treats his wife and still goes above and beyond for his evil mother. I hope this show ends soon!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: desigrl414

Anyone still watching this? FQ's character is very weak, it's annoying and frustrating how he treats his wife and still goes above and beyond for his evil mother. I hope this show ends soon!

I can't believe a n b production gave a green signal to such a pathetic script and spent so much on this shit...what made legends like uzma gillani a d fq sign sign such characters...also mawra

Then they also asked the bashar momin director to direct this shit

Like seriously

What they all saw in this project in the first place

There is too much of illogical OTT dialogues a d screenplay ...type of those low budget bad writing shows which air in hum SITARAY
Am I the only one enjoying this show? lol
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol it's just frustrating watching someone be able to be manipulated so much! But the acting of most of the cast is great. I haven't been following from the beginning but was flipping through and started watching it.
Yeah well I have seen many weak men like that who get manipulated and don't have an opinion of their own.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this is a total misery of a show. i did not have high hopes on this but ab to titanic ki tarah dub gaya ...😭