Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

LOLOL.. We're such weirdos..😆😆

True dat 😆😆
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
written update may 05
aman's dad dies in the operating room. MIL is making her usual dramas outside side saying she will make Maryam's life hell. After the rituals mom and siraz make a scene calling maryam Manhoos and ask her to be thrown out. Aman stand by her and and says she is not going anywhere. Poor guy breaks down in the room when he is alone in the room with Maryam. He is wondering why his position as a step child in the family is a problem for Maryam ?? he is happy that Maryam is ther to share his sorrow. firdoz and siraz get a lawyer to open a Vasiyat which reads that all property goes to wife and she is the only one gets decide what to do with it. Maryam tells ama that MIL is cheating since dad loved Aman the most and no way he would leave nothing to him. Firdoz and Siraz are talking about their scam and wondering why didnt Aman object to this??? more and more CREUELLA... drama...
Aman is trying pacify Maryam regarding the condition of the hose and Maryam is telling him that he needs to stand for his rights... she is trying protect him ...
siraz's wife speak's up to her hubby that he is cheating and she is getting the beatdown...
Younger brother comes to Maryam and they have a conversation regarding the situation at the house and blah blah .. Aman is by the shore with client where Maryam's cousin comes and goes on with his bakwas... Maryam tells her dad the vasiyat situation and they all agree that it all sounds fishy... All agree all well that MIL is evil and not doing anything will be not good for Aman. Siraz is trying to insult Aman at the office ...
ps FQ is looking normal now...
cimba thumbnail
omg no one is following this show anymore????
i found few things that i dont like about the story line that puts people off the show
1.main character not in control of the story ex. Aman get pushed around by his step family . people like strong main lead let it be negative or positive
2. rondu type main girl . marwah can try to be a bond girl but her voice is even rondu
3.no comedy or romance to off set two main rondu. there are not eough cute moments of main leads to make audience watch the rona dhona...
this story has almost all going against it.

cimba thumbnail
update may 12
I need feed back today girls please...
MIL is bashing the older DIL. Shiraz's wife is asking for wife to go doc but MIL is arguing and reluctant to give her money. tells her that she can have Shiraz married again for half the money. Mariam is outside and she bumps into behram and same old tak tak... he rubs in to her that Aman is broke and so and so... she replies that she loves Aman and her relations will be strong. She gets home and MIL is doing detective work as to where did she go why she go??? she takes car keys away from Maryam...MIL is too annoying and behaves like a spoiled little 5 yr old... arguing over every nonsense and has to have her way with every thing. Salman is calling Maryam's sister and is pouring his heart out to her. They have conv about Maryam's situation also .Sister suggest to stay home one full day for Salman and see what happens during a day. Aman and Maryam have conv about how they both feel left out and shunned in the house and business.She tells him to speak up but Aman tells her to calm down and trys to keep peace. Next morning MOmmy dear tells Aman and Maryam not to sit at the dining table for the breakfast with the family. Shiraz takes over Aman's office and title at work then he goes on giving his jealous speech to Aman insulting Aman more. He does not want to call him brother no more and he goes on digging all small things that their father treated him less than Aman. Aman tries to be big hearted and gracious about it but shiraz is pure poison. Aman is still in shock that mommy dear is involved but shiraz clarifies his doubts that she is his mom not Aman's. Shiraz throws Aman out of the office with chaprasi... saying don't come back begging. Aman is left in tears... BAKWAS... he is left with his pic and empty hands nodding his head like a bobble head doll... saaaddd...his car is also taken away... He is shown walking down the street with his pic in the tote when Behram drives up to him. They have discussion about rishte and trust. Behram calls him a fool for taking stand for his family. more blah blah ... Maryam's sister is visiting when MIL barges in to her room and starts bashing ...( I wanted to punch MIL screen me ghus ke) MIL tells Maryam that maryma's family is not welcome in the house ...Aman gets robbed on his way home.. he tells Maryam upon getting home that "log mar ne ke badd khali hote hain main to jite ji khali ho gaya"... Shiraz and mom are having their heart to heart talk about their evil and mommy dear says one more thing is left is to kick them out of the house. Aman in the room crying remembering all good old childhood... he felt helpless and defeated ... Maryam goes to MIL to let her know hollow life she is but in turn Shiraz was about to hit her. Aman gets in the middle pushing shiraz away...MIL blames Maryam for all and tells Aman that he is a step child ...she Aman to leave the house.

Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

update may 12
I need feed back today girls please...
MIL is bashing the older DIL. Shiraz's wife is asking for wife to go doc but MIL is arguing and reluctant to give her money. tells her that she can have Shiraz married again for half the money. Mariam is outside and she bumps into behram and same old tak tak... he rubs in to her that Aman is broke and so and so... she replies that she loves Aman and her relations will be strong. She gets home and MIL is doing detective work as to where did she go why she go??? she takes car keys away from Maryam...MIL is too annoying and behaves like a spoiled little 5 yr old... arguing over every nonsense and has to have her way with every thing. Salman is calling Maryam's sister and is pouring his heart out to her. They have conv about Maryam's situation also .Sister suggest to stay home one full day for Salman and see what happens during a day. Aman and Maryam have conv about how they both feel left out and shunned in the house and business.She tells him to speak up but Aman tells her to calm down and trys to keep peace. Next morning MOmmy dear tells Aman and Maryam not to sit at the dining table for the breakfast with the family. Shiraz takes over Aman's office and title at work then he goes on giving his jealous speech to Aman insulting Aman more. He does not want to call him brother no more and he goes on digging all small things that their father treated him less than Aman. Aman tries to be big hearted and gracious about it but shiraz is pure poison. Aman is still in shock that mommy dear is involved but shiraz clarifies his doubts that she is his mom not Aman's. Shiraz throws Aman out of the office with chaprasi... saying don't come back begging. Aman is left in tears... BAKWAS... he is left with his pic and empty hands nodding his head like a bobble head doll... saaaddd...his car is also taken away... He is shown walking down the street with his pic in the tote when Behram drives up to him. They have discussion about rishte and trust. Behram calls him a fool for taking stand for his family. more blah blah ... Maryam's sister is visiting when MIL barges in to her room and starts bashing ...( I wanted to punch MIL screen me ghus ke) MIL tells Maryam that maryma's family is not welcome in the house ...Aman gets robbed on his way home.. he tells Maryam upon getting home that "log mar ne ke badd khali hote hain main to jite ji khali ho gaya"... Shiraz and mom are having their heart to heart talk about their evil and mommy dear says one more thing is left is to kick them out of the house. Aman in the room crying remembering all good old childhood... he felt helpless and defeated ... Maryam goes to MIL to let her know hollow life she is but in turn Shiraz was about to hit her. Aman gets in the middle pushing shiraz away...MIL blames Maryam for all and tells Aman that he is a step child ...she Aman to leave the house.

i didnt watch it bt as per ur review aman is big dumb,,, he is successful businessman so smart n all den y he is tolerating dis nonsense,, itna acha kon hota hai?? ( oopps i forgot he is like RAMA so must scrifice his wealth for bro)
cimba thumbnail
It is based on Ramayana ... you are right freebird ... see now they will have kidnapping story as well... hummm ... what a bakwas ...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lol even cimba gave up
im on episode 8...i like Maryams character...Aman is dumb
feel bad for maryam
cimba thumbnail
So true Abby. It's not bearable. I am not sure that it was on this week at all ? I was not able to find on YouTube
So blahhh characters .. Marwah is annoying to watch ... fQ is also playing more blaher character with no life. Mother is low class evil who is nothing but black character.