Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: cimba

iqrar, quaid e tanhai, adhuri aurat any shows befor this. Have you seen posters of jeet ka dum ??? ohhh my gosh what the heck happened to him??? what ever it is did not do improvement. his forhead wrinkles are gone and the space between the eye brow looks too pulled. My educated guess is skin pulled...skin pulling also changed the shape of the nose because i think it looks different now.

Qaid e tanhai is long back ...He was all young there

He looks young in adhoori aurat coz that was in 2013 i guess

But his recent shows r bashar momin and iqrar

In iqrar he does look a big aged but he doesn't look so artificial

He has a sharp nose n beautiful eyes n a cute smile

I hvnt seen him in jeet ka dum but now he has a bhondu look which is so surprising n disappointing

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This show is going where???Seriously
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this show is going whole lot of no where on a serious note. I am totally disgused with the MIL character. Unnecessary bakwas she is always up to. Who the hell puts up with her shit. Screen mei ghus ke thappad dene ka dil karta hai.
FQ's upto ruining his career as well. What is up with him with his both show's storylines???? one is worst than other. I am sure he is above double roti ,Unda days of survival. Is he taking up these crappy shows with out reading the script or what???
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Actress usma gilani did a fab job in firaaq .. I saw her 1st time der.. She perfectly justified dt character.. Bt here i cnt get her... So much over n loud acting.. Even her look too nt conviencing.. Dey made i total sas bahu drama..
Every scenes were eexaggerate..
Fq disappoint alot..
After bashar.. Usama se yeh umeed nai thi.. Dt guy made rudaba to act n here the show is desaster..
😭
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The Jewellry scenario ad step relationships thingy is sooo copied from movie dharkan i was just waiting for the aunty to say "Rammm" (if u have seen the movie u'll understand) 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: apinky81

This show is going where???Seriously

LMAO I ask myself the same question after every Epi
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Popo.

The Jewellry scenario ad step relationships thingy is sooo copied from movie dharkan i was just waiting for the aunty to say "Rammm" (if u have seen the movie u'll understand) 😆

Hahahah I hv watched dhadkan but this SaaS wanting jewellery from bahu has been shown a thousand times in annual bolly and pak shows and dramas

Why r they bringing such gheesa peeta done to death scenes

I don't mind showing a evil step mother

But show some new evilness

Don't mk her a shamelesss mom

I even hate the scenes when she comes and ask for money from fq n takes a huge sum if cheques
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Hahahah I hv watched dhadkan but this SaaS wanting jewellery from bahu has been shown a thousand times in annual bolly and pak shows and dramas

Why r they bringing such gheesa peeta done to death scenes

I don't mind showing a evil step mother

But show some new evilness

Don't mk her a shamelesss mom

I even hate the scenes when she comes and ask for money from fq n takes a huge sum if cheques

@bold Lol i agree they showing very low level house politics, even the main twist of kidnapping ad raping is not new
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Popo.

@bold Lol i agree they showing very low level house politics, even the main twist of kidnapping ad raping is not new

Popo plz watch ALVIDA...diyar e dil...yousuf ...jugnu...piya Mann bhaye instead of this shit
luvcid1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Simply supurb drama. Faysal Qureshi and Mawra's chemestry is very nice. sweet and nice looking couple. every character fits to their character perfectly. people say about faysal's look but one thing is sure that that is not the case with him. He mould his look according to the role he is playing. here he is playing older looking man who married to the much younger looking girl. for that he is looking just perfect. uperwala bahot kam banata hai aise bando ko. truly vercatile actor he is.