Posted: 9 years ago
I am still waiting for a twist 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I am still waiting for a twist 😆

Dont we all know the twist by now

Aly khan kidnapping maryam n she was alreadynpreggo n when she comes bk no one is accepting the child

Geez the future track is even more lame than the current epis
Still waiting for it. I think Amaan's brother will also do something.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
written update 04-28-15
Maryam and Aman are in their room and morning after cute scene. FQ looks a champu with his clean shaven look but good. Maryam"s MIL is going on with her verbal lashing as usual. They have a breakfast as a family and family scene. She has him staying home instead of going to work.couple goes to Maryam's father's house. MIL asks for maryam's jewelry but maryam refuses. Aman intervenes and tells Maryam that just give in to keep the peace. When maryam gives her jewelry to MIL more verbal lashing and total Saas bahu drama. Maryam's sister gets a call from Salman(aman's little brother)HE is in love i think. Maryam's SIL comes to maryam with food and tells Maryam her side of story of more abuse. Maryam tells her to voice her abuse but she is sobbing with her side of story that she has no child, no parents and so she is stuck in the situation. she further says that her husband is also not her side. Maryam tells her SIL that she should ask Aman and FIl's help but she is scared to tell anyone and forbids maryam to do so. FIL asks MIL to take care of Maryam ... and cruella says blah blah ... Beharm is at the restaurant where Maryam and Aman go for dinner. Behram take some big contract from Aman's company and again blah blah ... Mom and Shiraz are at schemes and shiraz wants his money and property. MIl is abusing Maryam and Fil hears all after the entire fiasco he has heart attack as usual and expected.

Edited by cimba - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
This show is DISGUSTING To say the least

Geez who invests so much money in such a gheesa peeta script

What was a n b production fq n geo channel thinking

And they chose uzma gillani for such a pathetic role

Damn it

I cant bear this show
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
What the hell has fq done to his face

I jus saw him in iqrar and he looked perfectly fine

Handsome and a gentleman

But in this show his face looks like a pumpkin and that also not naturally but artificially

Did he do ny job on his face to look young

But it seemed to hv bkfured bigtime
cimba thumbnail
Abby i have been saying this for a while now. he did some pull and tuck /nip ... something. Also the poof on head .. hair is a mess too. His makeup is too orange also . he is looking all creeped up. This is coming from his biggest fan and so you know its breaking my heart saying all this... why cant he look like the way he looked before. Just perfect ...

Then this ghisa pita story ...ufff... its unbearable by over perkiness of Marwah ... then creepy looking FQ ... over sensationalized MIL... cant get any worst... then again i dont know ... its not even half way...

i will be posting the written update every week.
Mehr-k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

What the hell has fq done to his face

I jus saw him in iqrar and he looked perfectly fine

Handsome and a gentleman

But in this show his face looks like a pumpkin and that also not naturally but artificially

Did he do ny job on his face to look young

But it seemed to hv bkfured bigtime

True . His face looks a bit strange. I wish he had kept Basher Momin look , can't get over that personality . 😳😉 and his wicked antics . Classic drama .
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehr-k

True . His face looks a bit strange. I wish he had kept Basher Momin look , can't get over that personality . 😳😉 and his wicked antics . Classic drama .

I don't want a bashar momin look in every show but he has a normal look as well a gentle look like in iqraar
cimba thumbnail
iqrar, quaid e tanhai, adhuri aurat any shows befor this. Have you seen posters of jeet ka dum ??? ohhh my gosh what the heck happened to him??? what ever it is did not do improvement. his forhead wrinkles are gone and the space between the eye brow looks too pulled. My educated guess is skin pulled...skin pulling also changed the shape of the nose because i think it looks different now.