Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't know if I am the only only one.. But I don't ANYTHING at all seeing Amaan n Maryam scenes.. :S I mean the execution, acting everything is nice but jo cheez honi chahiye na.. Like.. Whenevr we see hero/heroine ki meeting or some eylock.. Or a romantic scene.. We feel something na.. I have not seen it here yet..
The scene where they bump into each other at the party when Maryam is leaving.. The scene was nicely shot.. But I felt NOTHING special ! 😳 Like I can't feel connected to these two ... Well may be this is for the moment.. But kia karun.. I don't feel like watching it further... Itz all DRAAMA πŸ˜†

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I found it OK , nothing excited me in this show
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

I don't know if I am the only only one.. But I don't ANYTHING at all seeing Amaan n Maryam scenes.. :S I mean the execution, acting everything is nice but jo cheez honi chahiye na.. Like.. Whenevr we see hero/heroine ki meeting or some eylock.. Or a romantic scene.. We feel something na.. I have not seen it here yet..

The scene where they bump into each other at the party when Maryam is leaving.. The scene was nicely shot.. But I felt NOTHING special !😳Like I can't feel connected to these two ... Well may be this is for the moment.. But kia karun.. I don't feel like watching it further... Itz all DRAAMA πŸ˜†

The ChEmistry is missing here.. This is not necessary to have chemistry you hav to look good.. Mismached pair can too sizzle if chemistry works.. Here so much makeup hides FQ's charm.. If dey showing dt der is age diff den y dey trying to show him young?? I dnt like maryam too.. Der is no love in her expressions..N other hand FQ giving over expressions.. I wish ushna here.. I dnt like her bt she was fab in rudaba n in last episodes rushar killed the show.. Der chemistry is amazing..

This is the 1show of FQ i dnt like.. Jitne ab tak mene dekhe hai..
Edited by Freebird_23 - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

The scene where they bump into each other at the party when Maryam is leaving.. The scene was nicely shot.. But I felt NOTHING special ! 😳 Like I can't feel connected to these two ... Well may be this is for the moment.. But kia karun.. I don't feel like watching it further... Itz all DRAAMA πŸ˜†

I know the party bumping scene was shot like a film

But the pair is so odd

Wish it was some other actress with fq or some other hero with mawra

Fq mawra doesn't click

Actually other than affan in main bushra I didn't like mawra with any heroes so far ...I hv seen her with SAMI adnan siddiqui faizan khwaza fq but zero chemistry with all

She was good with faizan though in main gunahgaar NAHIN

and there was a telefilm with agha Ali in shareek e hayat

I liked her there with agha Ali

Wish she had a show with agha

There was another show of hers with fahad called so tamanna lahaasil si...that show was so bad that I didn't even get any proper scene of them
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Top drama serial this week

1- Alvida HUMTV - 2.6 Trp
2- Mariam GEO TV - 2.5 TRP
3- Tum se Mil key ARY - 2.0 TRP
4- Aik Pak - 1.9 TRP - DOSRI BEWI 1.9
5- Piya Man Bhai GEO - 1.8 TRP

Source - Pakistani Dramas Page

Note: I do not know how reliable the trps are

https://www.facebook.com/PakistaniDramasPage/posts/826618854058733
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0

Top drama serial this week

1- Alvida HUMTV - 2.6 Trp
2- Mariam GEO TV - 2.5 TRP
3- Tum se Mil key ARY - 2.0 TRP
4- Aik Pak - 1.9 TRP - DOSRI BEWI 1.9
5- Piya Man Bhai GEO - 1.8 TRP

Source - Pakistani Dramas Page

Note: I do not know how reliable the trps are

https://www.facebook.com/PakistaniDramasPage/posts/826618854058733

.other trps are ok

Ded has 2.3 trp

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
written update for 0-4-21
Well not much hapen as per the story point of view. Aman's brother tries to have Aman killed.This family is real messed up. Mom is another Creuella who is expert in getting money out of Aman. Aman the fool has no reality check and he keeps on emptying his pockets to her. 45 lakhs for clothes really... Aman goes and blames maryam's cousin for murder attempt.. mean while aman's brother's wife hears conv betwenn mom and son regarding murder attempt that the brother had done... In future she will the Bhanda fodu..
mother inlaw comes to maryam's house with Bari and basically insults Maryam of being lower class and threatens her. Her future sister inlaw is ther with her but poor thing keeps her eyes down adn tries to be friendly to Maryam At the wedding time all are happy and Maryam is dancing again mom inlaw puts her two cents in and insults her to stop smiling and look shy . There is a dance sequance which was nice Rajasthani/Gujarati style. As the bidai is going on the cousin comes to roof top trying shoot down Aman but he decides against it saying he wants him to suffer more...
wedding night mom inlaw comes in the room as mariam is sitting with her face covered and threatens her again calls cheap shots... this woman is relentless..Aman comes and like a fool he forgets moohdikhai gift which is compensated by mommy knocking on the door with a box in her hand. Aman like a little teenager tries to look shy and apologetic but did not work with the age old dulha...
as i said nothing much not even cute moments as far as i felt ... blah episode with MIL too much over acting and over the top behavior of the step family...

Edited by cimba - 9 years ago
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

written update for 0-4-21
Well not much hapen as per the story point of view. Aman's brother tries to have Aman killed.This family is real messed up. Mom is another Creuella who is expert in getting money out of Aman. Aman the fool has no reality check and he keeps on emptying his pockets to her. 45 lakhs for clothes really... Aman goes and blames maryam's cousin for murder attempt.. mean while aman's brother's wife hears conv betwenn mom and son regarding murder attempt that the brother had done... In future she will the Bhanda fodu..
mother inlaw comes to maryam's house with Bari and basically insults Maryam of being lower class and threatens her. Her future sister inlaw is ther with her but poor thing keeps her eyes down adn tries to be friendly to Maryam At the wedding time all are happy and Maryam is dancing again mom inlaw puts her two cents in and insults her to stop smiling and look shy . There is a dance sequance which was nice Rajasthani/Gujarati style. As the bidai is going on the cousin comes to roof top trying shoot down Aman but he decides against it saying he wants him to suffer more...
wedding night mom inlaw comes in the room as mariam is sitting with her face covered and threatens her again calls cheap shots... this woman is relentless..Aman comes and like a fool he forgets moohdikhai gift which is compensated by mommy knocking on the door with a box in her hand. Aman like a little teenager tries to look shy and apologetic but did not work with the age old dulha...
as i said nothing much not even cute moments as far as i felt ... blah episode with MIL too much over acting and over the top behavior of the step family...

totally a sas bahu type episode,, so much over acting.. uff,,
bt dt music n dance seq was okk,, which song dt was??? its nt ost coz der asha bhosle n adnan sami voice,, is dt any paki movie song??
Yeah still boring. Koi excitement nahi hai.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Bakwaas show
Uzma gillani is wasted in this faltu drama

And what's with her coming and takinG such heavy cheques from fq every time

So lame

Even kamran gillani is wasted

He has nothing to do except for being evil

Fq mawra romance is such a torture