cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@ abby
Sometimes it feels like i m watching those pathetic indian saas bahu soaps

And last but not the list fq and mawra jus hv no chemistry

I didnt like them in bushra too thank god affan was there to save the day

Fq looks way too old for her

I guess i liked iqrar coz fq was paired with heroines a bit older like resham n mehreen and hence it didntnused to look odd in the eye

both buddhas fighting over a young girl is the best way to put this . so on the point.
FQ is not suited with these young girl and does he look as if some botox or surgery done or too much makeup??? some how missing FQ charm as well. when Jewelry went missing and stepson and stepbrother drama is too cliche like Indian soaps...Both FQ dramas are sinking as of now...not sure what will future trek changes.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: cimba

@ abby
Sometimes it feels like i m watching those pathetic indian saas bahu soaps

And last but not the list fq and mawra jus hv no chemistry

I didnt like them in bushra too thank god affan was there to save the day

Fq looks way too old for her

I
guess i liked iqrar coz fq was paired with heroines a bit older like
resham n mehreen and hence it didntnused to look odd in the eye

both buddhas fighting over a young girl is the best way to put this . so on the point.
FQ is not suited with these young girl and does he look as if some botox or surgery done or too much makeup??? some how missing FQ charm as well. when Jewelry went missing and stepson and stepbrother drama is too cliche like Indian soaps...Both FQ dramas are sinking as of now...not sure what will future trek changes.

I know yaar

Even fq looks artificial kinda

Every thing abt the show is so repulsive

And mawra is such a mismatch for him geez
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Although that rishta thing was super unrealistic and chori wale part per to I felt like laughing 😆 But I still like the show.
Yes, Mawra looks too young for FQ but thats what the show is about. The girl getting married to an older guy. I love that scene when she bangs into him at the party and they have an eye lock. That was really good! There was chemistry and that first meeting wala scene, phone conversation and then when Aman calls her to the restaurant. All were amazing. I am liking their scenes.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Although that rishta thing was super unrealistic and chori wale part per to I felt like laughing😆But I still like the show.

Yes, Mawra looks too young for FQ but thats what the show is about. The girl getting married to an older guy. I love that scene when she bangs into him at the party and they have an eye lock. That was really good! There was chemistry and that first meeting wala scene, phone conversation and then when Aman calls her to the restaurant. All were amazing. I am liking their scenes.

I dont mind watching young gal older guy but there shud b some kinda connection

Like in bashar momin

I hate ushnah but i cant ignore the fact she looked good with fq

Now i m watching humnasheen in zindagi and there also arij is playing a very young gal and adnan very older to her but still they hv a chemistry and there scenes are beautiful

In ullu baraye yumna was paired with the kabootarwala nauman masood and they had chemistry too

I m talking abt that m

But with mawra its so ...i jus cant connect

I liked the first two epis when they come to his office to take interview n take pics but now the romantic talks are so out of place
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i loved adnan in humnasheen with the younger gal. they were good together. i agree about chemistry . aly khan with the little girl in meri kaneeze even they were good together. Rang laaga FQ looks good with Saima than neelam. in that case saima looks older but pair is good. indeed chem is missing.
I tell you though , i cant see mawra chemistry with anyone... FQ looks like his double himself so lloks like aged a decade in last year ... whats up with that???
im just giving a show a chance it might get better when the actual story starts
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

im just giving a show a chance it might get better when the actual story starts

I will also hv to follow as i need a dose of fq and rang laga is not even watchable

This i can at least watch a few scenes
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

i loved adnan in humnasheen with the younger gal. they were good together. i agree about chemistry . aly khan with the little girl in meri kaneeze even they were good together. Rang laaga FQ looks good with Saima than neelam. in that case saima looks older but pair is good. indeed chem is missing.
I tell you though , i cant see mawra chemistry with anyone... FQ looks like his double himself so lloks like aged a decade in last year ... whats up with that???

Exactly in rang laga saima looks older to fq but still they hv chemistry

But fq neelam jodi is such a big flop

Same with aly khan too

Aly khan yumna had such a beautiful chemistry in ap ki kaneez

But here his scenes with mawra are so forced n fake

Adnan arij rox in humnasheen

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I will also hv to follow as i need a dose of fq and rang laga is not even watchable

This i can at least watch a few scenes

Waiting for some good post wedding scenes between FQ and Mawra!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Maryam debuted with a huge trp of 2.8
I so wish the show was good Enuf to retain such high trp