No hvnt watched yet
still in diyar e dil hangover
Posted: 9 years ago
Same here lmao kal dekhoongi
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today's' episode highlights
The evil cousin asks for Maryam's rishta to her father and father /daughter both deny it saying he is not a good character for marriage. Evil cousins threatens Maryam 's dad for his doom business that he will be ruined. Maryam's dad gets help from arman's dad.
Arman's step mom cruella gets money for shopping from arman, makes younger sons wife massage her neck. Also bothered by hints that arman might be interested in marriage.
Arman's brother is verbally bashing his wife again and she is crying. He wants her to bear him a waris...
Maryam sends a huge framed pic of arman to his office. Sooo cute. She calls him to confirm if he liked the pic??? He catches her in her lie regarding second photo shoot and both are so infatuated with each other.
Maryam and arman' father try to figure respective children regarding their feelings of the opposite party. Both deny but fathers adement to find their true feelings.
Over all good episode but did not get enough of FQ. Some cute moments.
Edited by cimba - 9 years ago
The episode was okayish. Now the real story will start but first I want to see some love shove :D
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
My first episode was this.. soo cutee
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
By just looking at the very first scene of this episode one can easily know (one who has watched BM) that this show is directed by Usama.

Btw whom did Firdous put the blame on...Maryam or Noor. Because if it was Maryam then why didn't Salman say that Maryam was with him all the time.

That restaurant scene between Amaan and Maryam was so cute "Amaan: aap kai andaazay agar khatam ho gaye tou should I say something", "Amaan: mairi family sai tou aap mil chuki hain, Maryam: buhat achi tarah, Amaan: daikhiye yeh tanz kar rahin hain aap".

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Aly khan is completely wasted in this epi

And i really feel bad for rhe bashar momin director

He make dramas like films but bashar momin had a strong script

But usamas latest two shows saltanat e dil and now this maryam is so gheesa peeta that his larger than life cinematography and camera work and film feeling is also not helping

I dont know why uzma gillani accepted thus pathetic role

She was stupendous in firaaq but here her character bis way too negative ...

Sometimes it feels like i m watching those pathetic indian saas bahu soaps

And last but not the list fq and mawra jus hv no chemistry

I didnt like them in bushra too thank god affan was there to save the day

Fq looks way too old for her

I guess i liked iqrar coz fq was paired with heroines a bit older like resham n mehreen and hence it didntnused to look odd in the eye

But today in the birthday scene where both were in white and fq mawra takkar with an eyelock n pigeons flying ...the scene was divine and beautiful both of rhem were looking a zillion bucks in white still no chemistry i didnt feel anything Inspite of the beautiful execution of rhe scenes

And uzma ji accusing mawra for jewelry stealing was so lame and out ofnplace

Who does all this in a party m

I m finding the negativity too out of place and unrealistic

The show is not impressive at all

And after seeing aly khan as a sophisticated man in ap ki kaneez here i jus cant accept him as the lusting cousin of mawra

Its like two buddhas fighting for a small gal

So lame and unreal

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ Abby.. I have to agree with u.. Iss show ne mjhe bilkul attract nahi kia.. By itz execution now.. Itz so unrealistic ...
Exact same feelings i have regarding the show... Ajeeb sa hai :S
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

^ Abby.. I have to agree with u.. Iss show ne mjhe bilkul attract nahi kia.. By itz execution now.. Itz so unrealistic ...

I kjow yaar

I was sooo looking forward to both the shows of bashar momin director but both turned out to b such a dud

This show isnt as pathetic as saltanant

But still not good enuf

Show a evil step mom in a smart way

Why like this

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

I feel the same like the whole way the rishta happened was so fake
par story shuru hone do :P