ullu baraaye farokht nahi

frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I completed watching this amazing drama, the backdrop, set, dialogues and star cast made it an amazing watch... But the story didn't quite strike me... I'm not able to understand what happened in the last 2-3 episodes... Can someone plz help??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thank god u watched it...it was an amazing show which screwed up big time in the last two epis
I was so happy when asiya got married to the kabootarwaala ...they shud hv ended it like that ...asiya api kabootarwala in one palace and ghulam farid gul e ran a with the kids in another palace...they shud hv showed some stability in the end as the whole show was full of restlessness

I was so pissed seeing the last Epi specially

It felt like the whole show was pointless seeing the end
It was jus coz the writer was told to extend the drama till Epi 25 which ruined the script as the writer didn't hv Enuf content to extend to 25 epis...it cud hv ended by 22 Epi max

Nyways coming to the performance...the more said abt it the less
Nauman ejaz ...Saba q...arsa ghazal as api...yumna zaidi as asiya...the actresses who played the servants aka sajda and batul...nauman masood as the kabootarwala ...chacha isaaq..even the teacher sir chauhan ...everyone was jus ufff...I used to forget I m watching a show ...the acting was so real effective IMPACTFUL...my goodness

I 'll always remember this show as one of the most unique shows ever...hats off

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: frozen.devil

I completed watching this amazing drama, the backdrop, set, dialogues and star cast made it an amazing watch... But the story didn't quite strike me... I'm not able to understand what happened in the last 2-3 episodes... Can someone plz help??

what exactly, if you can pen it down maybe someone can answer...its been a while since I have seen it so the last two epiosdes are not fresh in my mind, but if you ask a specific question, i might be able to answer.
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thnq @ @-shabz- and @ABBY_JERAN! :)
I was a bit confused about the ending, the part where fareed poisoned asiya, y did he drink the poisoned milk?? N how did naarang-saarang die?
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: frozen.devil

Thnq @ @-shabz- and @ABBY_JERAN! :)

I was a bit confused about the ending, the part where fareed poisoned asiya, y did he drink the poisoned milk?? N how did naarang-saarang die?

If you watch the poison scene, they tell you how effective that poison is, even a drop was enough to kill someone, so when ghulam Fareed was mixing the poison in the milk he accidently licks his finger, masi batool immediately is shown shocked by that, ghulam fareed understands what a big blunder he has made as soon as he leaves the kitchen...so thats how he died...aapi knew that there was something fishy, even asiya did, but she still drank it, i think she had just had enough.
Narand sarang I think were killed by aapi, but it was never cleared, they kept that hidden by not showing her face.