Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meghani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I think during yesterday's stunt where Ridhi went wrong was that she didn't unhook the spanner from her belt while opening the bolts. So the cord got tangled. She could have easily avoided it if she could see someone going in before her.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Meghani

I think during yesterday's stunt where Ridhi went wrong was that she didn't unhook the spanner from her belt while opening the bolts. So the cord got tangled. She could have easily avoided it if she could see someone going in before her.

Thats what i was thinking whilst watching. But then i thought what if she drops the spanner then she wont be able to complete the stunt. Ridhi did take a while with the bolts. I dont think Asha and Ashish unhook the spanner either. Watching someone before you does help a lot.
FIZK6 thumbnail
COLORS @ColorsTV

The elimination stunt results are out! @iRidhiDogra will be leaving #KKKonColors tonight!

FIZK6 thumbnail
It was sad to see Ridhi leave and we knew it. It was so sweet what Iqbal said about Ridhi being strong and going till the end. And Asha saying she is losing half of her support.
Even though Ridhi was panicking but she did the stunt till the end, she didnt quit.

FIZK6 thumbnail

Every elimination feels like sh*t but the show must go on. Mad love to you @iRidhiDogra , always #KkkOnColors

COLORS
Meghani thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Thats what i was thinking whilst watching. But then i thought what if she drops the spanner then she wont be able to complete the stunt. Ridhi did take a while with the bolts. I dont think Asha and Ashish unhook the spanner either. Watching someone before you does help a lot.

No dear. Both Asha and Ashish did unhook the spanner. Only Ridhi didn't
Meghani thumbnail

It was sad to see Ridhi leave and we knew it. It was so sweet what Iqbal said about Ridhi being strong and going till the end. And Asha saying she is losing half of her support.
Even though Ridhi was panicking but she did the stunt till the end, she didnt quit.

Yeah.. It was just a bad day for her. The snakes were biting, which didn't happen with others it seems. She panicked a lot. Yeah, Iqbal was so sweet and it's the truth. She was always strong. Tears came to my eyes when Asha told that.. They are so lovely friends...
And the way she removed her elimination band and all were so cute

I wonder when did Asha injure her nose? Was it at the lion stunt? But it didn't look like she injured during that... I'm confused
226079 thumbnail

Every elimination feels like sh*t but the show must go on. Mad love to you @iRidhiDogra , always #KkkOnColors

COLORS

Aww! Lovely pic :)
This year's KKK group really is amazing, love the friendship
FIZK6 thumbnail

No dear. Both Asha and Ashish did unhook the spanner. Only Ridhi didn't

Oh. i must have missed that.
FIZK6 thumbnail

Yeah.. It was just a bad day for her. The snakes were biting, which didn't happen with others it seems. She panicked a lot. Yeah, Iqbal was so sweet and it's the truth. She was always strong. Tears came to my eyes when Asha told that.. They are so lovely friends...
And the way she removed her elimination band and all were so cute

I wonder when did Asha injure her nose? Was it at the lion stunt? But it didn't look like she injured during that... I'm confused

It was unlucky for Ridhi. She got bit by the snakes and cockroaches and the snakes were more on top of her than it looked on the others.

Asha got injured during the lion stunt when she was pulled down but they didnt show it.