Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Okieeess... So i have just finished watching epi 1... OMG.. I was so right about it.. It IS really good... Story is different i would say.. Not tht typical one.. I LOVED the episode as a whole..
Leads r really good in their respective roles.. Gohar.. Well i like him since Goya.. He has some amazing acting skills.. N tht we gonna see here in this show..
Areej.. OMG.. Her character is impressive man.. So different.. I loved her.. Such a decent, dutiful daughter she is playing..

Maria.. Well itz her first time for me.. I must say.. She is doing pretty good job.. I liked her.. She wants to marry Umar.. Well she will turn a vamp soon going by the precap :P

The supporting is really nice.. I loved the three moms.. They all r gr8..

All in all.. A decent episode it was.. Looking forward for the next one πŸ˜ƒ
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
And THE BEST PART of this show... Has to be the OST... OMG... Itz so AMAZING n mesmerizing.. What a composition man !!! Actually this is the reason why i started watching the epi.. The OST was in suggested videos on YT.. N i ended up watching the epi.. Itz so ADDICTIVE...
Maati ka khilona... ❀️
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont the like the lead ny way tfs will consider watching
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Okieeess... So i have just finished watching epi 1... OMG.. I was so right about it.. It IS really good... Story is different i would say.. Not tht typical one.. I LOVED the episode as a whole..

Leads r really good in their respective roles.. Gohar.. Well i like him since Goya.. He has some amazing acting skills.. N tht we gonna see here in this show..
Areej.. OMG.. Her character is impressive man.. So different.. I loved her.. Such a decent, dutiful daughter she is playing..

Maria.. Well itz her first time for me.. I must say.. She is doing pretty good job.. I liked her.. She wants to marry Umar.. Well she will turn a vamp soon going by the precap :P

The supporting is really nice.. I loved the three moms.. They all r gr8..

All in all.. A decent episode it was.. Looking forward for the next one πŸ˜ƒ

Thanx for the review :) will try to watch it soon
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
The OST is amaaazing...

Hath se chhoota
Sapna toota
Khabar hui kisi ko naa
Maati ka khilona... ❀️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

What happened πŸ˜›
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

What happened πŸ˜›

If shaukat is the hero then kill meπŸ˜†...no offense to him or his fans but he looks like he smells🀒
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^ itz not Shaukat BUT Gohar Rasheed the lead.. Shaukat was a character tht was meant to be disgusting.. So it was.. But tht does NOT make the actor playing tht character the same na ..
I just wanna say something in general...

Many people here were irritated seeing his name as lead .. N have even said things about his physical appearance etc.. I just feel tht we should not do that.. The BEST thing about an actor is this when he gets into the role so much perfectly tht people n audience recognize him/her with tht specific role.. U all remember Shaukat so much so itz a proof that Gohar did a really good job there n made all of us hate him so much !!

I saw him in Goya.. He did a cameo YET so important n powerful role there as Adnan.. N he did a wonderful job.. N here yet again his role his way too different than other roles of him so far..

One should watch the first episode of Khilona.. Which aired last week.. N u all will realize what I m saying is true.. 😳

Leaving this show behind just for the famous 'shoukat' reason is just way too bizarre for me :/
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ash u r so right...I M liking this show...I gave it a shot so that I can bash gohar more but it came out as such a pleasant surprise...I jus LUVED the first Epi...I can't believe shaukat can ever look good in suited booted look
Initially also my reaction was like shabz that KILL ME but after watching Epi 1 I m so impressed that I can't wait for Epi 2
The best scene was gohar arij ist meeting scene where she returns him the cheque...too good and it was a new first meeting scene
who is shaukat? 🀣 the name sounds like shortcut πŸ˜†