Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

butterfly20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It's amazing riya..
I read whole 3 parts and I found it intrested really...
but curious to know why they r behaving like strangers when they knew each other.
update soon.
nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterfly20

It's amazing riya..

I read whole 3 parts and I found it intrested really...
but curious to know why they r behaving like strangers when they knew each other.
update soon.

Thankuu hania will continue soon[SIZE=6]
nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

THANKUU 😉
WILL CONTINUE SOON😃
nashfa thumbnail
Thankuu for the all the lovely comments friends love you all
Will update today
nashfa thumbnail
I am gonna update part 4
nashfa thumbnail

Heyy everyone😃
How are you guyss😉
Here's part 4 dedicated to Fariya98,sobitan aka Anya and Riya5666😳

These 3 always comments and likes my every updates😳

part 4

"Why are you crying Zain?"
He hugged her and she hugged him back

_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_

They stayed in that position for about 10 whole minutes. He then realized their proximity and backed off feeling guilty and better. She also realized it but instead of freeing herself she again pulled him to tight hug. She caressed his hairs and tried to calm him down.

ALIYA'S POV

YA ALLAH ! What has happened to me?why am I doing this?
Isn't he a stranger. Yes,he is. But why am I doing this.
Did I know him before ?
I want to free myself yet want to be close to him. What is happening to me .

I have never Been comfortable with any men but HE was different. I felt strange when he was around me as though I know him from long time.

He was calm,respectable,kind hearted person.not the one whom she imagined by the way Barkath expressed about him.

She felt happy with him in her arms.She let him be there.
She wanted this moment to stop there for ever .She was guessing why she was getting thoughts like that while song kept on playing in her mind

...Iss lamhe KO rokdu kya mein khud KO is me jokdu
Kya karu kya karu kya karu...
Tose naina tumse mile ...

ZAIN'S POV

He was surprised.He had got shock of his life.She was there hugging him.Was it really her ?
Was he dreaming ? Was it her duplicate ?
Why wasn't she reacting to his presence?

After what he had done to her ,he thought Aliya would have slapped him at the sight. But it didn't happen .Instead she spoke softly as though they were new to each other as though they just became friends

He didn't still believe it was her.The way she was behaving with him was confusing.it had mixed emotions. He couldn't understand what she felt then.was she angry? Was she sad?was she upset?

Was she posing ignorance ? Or she didn't have anything for him.It was so confusing.He just sat there hugging her.

BENCH

Aliya sensed the time had passes quickly. They had sat there for about an hour. She decided to talk to him.
"Zain, utho"
When he didn't," Zain tum ne meri nayi chudidhar kharab kardi roro kar"
He immediately sat up straight. She wiped his tears and asked
"Kya huva.is there any problem"
"No" he said.
"If no then why are you crying.I thought you were batman or either badman who would make me cry.c'mon tell me."
"Mom..." He cried.

She pulled him a bit closer and asked "bolo"
He took a deep breath and spoke "Mom has cancer. 2nd stage.For curing we need lots of by BlockIt Ad remover" in_hover="" in_hdr="1" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;">MONEY. I can't lose her.I love her a lot."
She spoke "Then what are you doing here ? You should be there with your mother.You are one who should support her at this time and you're crying.chee..."

He replied " I can't go home.My dad has took me out of house.He broke all relations with me.But mom has not.Neither have my siblings - Fahad bhai "

She asked "why "
He said " Actually I broke my father's trust.I committed a grave mistake by hurting a person whom my father treated as daughter. From that day he is not talking to me. He took me out of the house. I can here in Delhi and settled with zubair.There they are facing FINANCIAL problems. Even if I send my whole salary there it won't work.My father's pension and my brother's salary are also less."

"I can help you ,she said.He looked up at her." I don't want loan"
"I'm not talking about loans" she replied.He looked at her .
She continued "But will ur dad accept your money ?"
"No.he won't know that its my money. My siblings are with me."

"Then come with me.My father is owner of the MSN company. You'll get a job there."
"I already have a job -"
"Part time job. You'll have to work less and will get high salary."
"OK" he told half minded.

She sent a message to barkath that she was going home while zain dropped message to zubair that he has urgent work.

They walked up to zain's car.She took the driving seat .They drove away. Aliya and zain enter the gulam mansion's hall which was empty.Ayisha comes down to drink water and sees Aliya with him.

She goes to him and speaks silently so that only he could hear - "Tum yaha kya karu rahe ho.Tumhari itni himmat."

Done! comment aur like karna😳
Love you all😃
Riya😳
Edited by nashfa - 9 years ago
Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for dedicating this 2 us.
Oho Riya aur kita suspence hai.
Awesome chappy.
I m lovin dis story.
Continue soon.
nashfa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sobtian...

Thanx for dedicating this 2 us.
Oho Riya aur kita suspence hai.
Awesome chappy.
I m lovin dis story.
Continue soon.

Thankuu anya 😳
Edited by nashfa - 9 years ago
nashfa thumbnail

Originally posted by: nashfa

Thankuu anya 😳

Word Count: 0

Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahaa!!! First of all, thanks for the dedication Riya!
Luv yaa!!!

And coming to the chp,
Amazing chapter...
Loved it sooo much...
There is sooo much suspense in the story...
I m excited to read more...
Pls continue soon...
And thanks for the pmsss😉