Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zaya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Update soon 👍🏼loved it
nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya2

Update soon 👍🏼loved it

will update soon😃
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update riya .
I m waiting for the story to unfold
Zain finding aliya ...but y
Update soon
nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thankuu😃

Word Count: 1

nashfa thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayalove

Amazing update riya .
I m waiting for the story to unfold
Zain finding aliya ...but y
Update soon

Thankuu Alina😳
Will continue soon😃
nashfa thumbnail
I'm back 😃
here's part 2😊
hope you guys like it😕

Part 2...

Zain took his coat and left towards his car.

"Ms Aliya gulam haider I'm coming"

Zain accelerated his car and was about to move when he almost dashed into Zubair.
"zubair have you lost it? You could have died , where are your eyes ?" Shouted zain.
"zaini,where are you going ?"
"You very well know where I am going."
"You are going to meet Aalu"
"Yes and everything's going to be fine today."
"No,you can't meet her today."
"Why "
"Because... Because she is in her home"
"So"
"So,zain you can't meet her.You know na her parents are quite orthodox. Especially her mom hates her friendsi.she doesn't even allow barkath to meet me properly. Then you no chance.are you getting it zain." zubair spoke joining his words with quite difficulty as he knew he had to give a proper reason or else nothing could stop zain abdullah from doing his work.
zainthought for a while and spoke " You're right zubair . It is dangerous but I can do anything to meet her .I can even take risk of sneaking into her house under nose of her mom.'"
"You just wanna meet her right? You can meet her tonight."
"Tonight. But how ? "
"Its my birthday."
"Oh.I wished you earlier. Once again happy birthday. Ab khush."
"zainits my birthday party. In that Barkath will come and along with Mike even Aalu will come.you can meet her there."
"That's better.I can even get prepared."

zubair had a sigh of relief .He knew hE couldn't have stopped zain from meeting aalu but only could have postponed it.One day or the other they had to face each other.

OUTSIDE GULAM MANSION...

"What ! " Barkath shouted.
"I know barkath .don't shout" zubair told after telling what happened in office.
"It will be a problem zubairr."
" yaa barkath .but this had to happen."
"But I am afraid how will iaalu react on seeing zain"
"Me too.But we can't help aalu ."
"Main iaalu ko party me nahi la rahi hon "
"Lana padega warna zain iaalu ke ghar me gush jayega."
"Thik hai.Hope sab thik ho Jaye"
zubair and barkath hugged each other.barkath wished zubair happy birthday with a cheek kiss. zubair gave her and aalu a pair of dress for the party and left.

"aalu ,zubair me party me Jana hai"barkath told aliya in her bedroon
"I know aur aaj mein tum dono ki future ke bare me bhi baat karungi."Aliya replied arranging her clothes.
"Kaise future"barkath questioned.
"Shaadhi.nahi karegi kya ?"iAliya told.
"Par tu kyu yeh sab karegi.Ammi-Abbu hai na"said barkath
"Unse baat karogi to shaadhi se pehle talaak ho jayega."retorted aliya
"Toh mein zubair ke family se baat karongi .agar won log aunty-uncle se baat karenge to accha rahega"aliya spoke.

Even barkath felt it sensible. It was but good for her also and zain also.She hoped nothing bad should happen. Aliya inquired barkath about zubairs family.she got to know that zubair had a brother who takes zubair's life decision. Though she didn't know the name she wanted to meet that person who controls zubair.

For the party,barkath dressed in gown while IAaliya preferred a anarkhali chudidhar of red and white combination. She left her hairs open,put some bangles,earrings and a simple necklace. On other hand zain had took out all his suits checking which would look best on him .he was super excited to meet aaliya at the same time afraid also.he put his blue shirt, black suit and checked the time.He was late, about an hour late.He sat in his car And raced to the venue.

When he reached there, he saw iAalia at the entrance.She looked divine.He was attracted towards her.She was talking in phone,he found her biting her lip .He wanted to kiss her senselessly just like they used to do before.Before he would get distracted by the thoughts he parked his car and walked towards her.

She had already kept the phone.She heard the nearby girls pointing towards zain and telling him as zubair brother.She saw him and got all angry. He was handsome. But she really didn't understand what problem he had with zubair-barkath marriage.So she decided to confront him.she walked towards him while he walked towards her.Both stood in front of each other.

Silence was spread everywhere around them.She decided to break the silence and spoke angrily
" How dare you?"

Only this much😳
Like or comment karna😆
next chapter after 10 likes and coments😃
love you all😳

Riya😳

Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update !!
Very intresting ...
Continue fast !!!
Zaya2 thumbnail
Loved it!!
Update soon!
N thxxx for the pm :-)
Annie
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was an amazing chapter!
I m really curious to know why zain is looking for aaliya!
What had happened between them???
Pls continue soon ha riya...

fariya98 thumbnail
Nice chapter
cont soon😊