Love Makes Life Live- A ZAYA FF chapter 10 update on page 33 - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya_arora

amazing chp

Thankuu priya ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

loved it

Thaxx again ๐Ÿ˜ณ
so zubair n barkat plan is wrkng

Yup ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
aaliya is remembring things slowly

haa๐Ÿ˜ƒ
cont soon !

will continue soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Word Count: 0

nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghapaim

Wow it was a wonderful update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank uu๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Happy birthday๐Ÿฅณ

Hehe thanxx again๐Ÿ˜†
Do continue soon

will continue soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ

nashfa thumbnail

Originally posted by: arohi_

Happy birthday dear..enjoy your day

Thank uu arohi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Amazing update

Thanxx again๐Ÿ˜ณ

nashfa thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovablegirl--

amazing story so far
read all d chapters in a go ...its going awesome cont soon n thanks for the pm

Thankuu soo much sanjana ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hope u like the further updates too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nashfa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riya5666

Oohhh Shit shit shit shit shit...

I am feeling very guilty yaar...
Kyu? Areyyy, it was your bdae, i couldn't wish you...

I AM SOOO SORRY YAAR RIYAAA...
Got messed up in my life, couldn't even log in here, abhi aayi, dekha ki kal tera bdae tha... I am feeling sooo damn stupid right now... Sorry sorry sorry soo much...
I hope you forgive me๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿคข

Coming to the update, awesome awesome chapter...
Loved it...
Pls continue soon...

Hehe Micky mouse maaf kiya๐Ÿ˜†

I forgived u ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank uu soo much for the comment ๐Ÿ˜ณ

will continue soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nashfa thumbnail
Hey guyss ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hw u all ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sorry sorry sorry for super late update ๐Ÿ˜†

I was really busy . Abhi toda time milgaya toh update karraheho๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Okay my school is reopenening on 11th may ๐Ÿ˜Š. So i can give updates only on sat or sun ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Okay here's part 10

Zubair and barkath were done with parts A and B of their plan.

"Time for plan C" said zubair. Both zubair and barkath and ran inside Aliyas bedroom. "Alu,see what I've got" barkath shouted.

"What is it?" asked aliya.

"Badlapur ke two tickets" both Zuba told.

"Wow,badlapur." aliya exclaimed.

"Haan" said barkath hugging aliya. aliya became sad and told "Accha , tum aur zubair enjoy karna"

"alu,me aur barkath nahi tum aur zain bhi chalenge.samjhe" said zubair.

"Kaise,sirf do tickets hai" said zain

"Hum ne kaha,mere paas two tickets hain aur zubair ke paas two hain" barkath told. "It means we all can go" zubair completed for her.

aliya and all others got ready and reached the theatre. zain and aliya thought of leaving zuba some time to spend together. So, they got separated.

ZAYa took two seats in between the hall while zuba took seats behind them as per they were allotted. The movie began. zain looked at excited aliya She looked as though she was going to get full marks without writing exams.

zain concentrated more on her rather than movie. Her expressions were changing along with what was happening in the movie. She was smiling at time of song Jeena Jeena while she was emotional at judaai. zain was smirking at her cute antics. It was interval time. She was sad as though she had been denied her favorite toffee.

They came out of the theatre and went to buy some snacks. Both of them went to a stall there.

"One French fries" both of them ordered. "Sorry sir,we only have one"seller there replied.

"Mujhe de do" Both told.

"Sir,madam aap aapas me decide kar ligiye kisko chahiye.Aap dono to pati-patni lagte ho,share kyu nahi karte" seller told.

aliya was blushing for few seconds and later realizing her actions she spoke "Hum pati-patni nahi hai". zain was just looking here and there and suddenly he caught hold of aliya by waist and pulled her closer to him.She said "zain,what"

He side-hugged her and told the seller "Ek hi dijiye. My wife is a bit angry with me".He took the French fries and pulled her to theatre.Interval was over,the movie continued.

ZaYa were fighting for French fries. aliya was scolding zain "Who told you to get one only.Now it's mine"

"No ways.Till then what will I be doing?" he retorted. They were fighting like children for that single pack of French fries.At last one last fry was left; now both's objective was to get it. before aliya could lift it, zain did it with his mouth and moved closer to aliya and made her eat half of the fry. She was startled but ignored it. For some time aliya was busy watching movie and zain staring her. He observedaliya's hand brushed somebody beside her. After that, that unknown person moved a bit closer to aliya's seat and was trying his level best to touch her.

zain was very angry. He saw aliya without noticing anything watching movie peacefully. He was even more angered - "Paagal doesn't understand anything" he spoke softly.

He called aliya and told "aliya, come over this side. Please"

"Rehne do na zain. Sit there"

"No, come this side" he said sternly.

She was confused but she didn't want to miss the movie so she just came this side. As soon as zain shifted that side, that unknown person moved that side and throughout the movie he was trying to steal glances of aliya but in turn would get zain's angry glare.

Everyone came out of the theatre while zain didn't. He blasted that person sitting beside aliya and warned him not to do that with any women. He came out and lied to everyone "My watch was fallen, got it"

zuba drove back in zubair's car while ZaYa in Zainn's. Aliya spoke "What a movie! I loved it"

zain smiled back. She asked "Tumhe pasand nahi aaya"

"Dekha kaha maine"

"Huh?"

"nahi,bahot acchi thi,good"

She again spoke "I missed full 3 minutes scene because of your stupid seat exchange game. And what was that drama...husband-wife?

zain who was calmly listening to her got hyper.

He shouted "Paagal ho tum. tumhare body mein koi sense organs working condition me hai ya nahi aliya. Mujhe koi shauk nahi hai tumhe apni wife samaj ne ka.Woo tumhare bagal me jo aadmi baita than a vo tumhari faida uthane ki koshis me tha.iss liye yeh sab kiya.you should be grateful to me"

"3 minutes miss kar diya" he imitated Aliya's voice.

Aliya then understood what happened while Raman continued "Vo aadmi tumhare itni kareeb aane ki soch rahatha ,try maar raha tha aur madam ko tho film ki padhi hai----"

Aliya suddenly got a flashback.

*Flashback*

zain and aliyameet together in dresses they had gifted each other.They compliment and leave for the movie.

There while watching - Main tera hero, aliya kept her hand on the side rest of the chair. A young boy beside her was trying his level best to catch aliyas hand. Raman who saw this had exchanged the seats.

While coming back, he repeated the same words.

*End of flashback*

She strains her memory to remember that face. In that process, she fainted. zainstopped the car and sprinkled water on her to make her conscious but it didn't work. He rushed to the hospital. There the doctors checked and told him to take care she doesn't stress her memory much.

zain takes unconscious Ishita home. He lifts her in his arms, takes her to her

Bedroom and gently places her on her bed. He sits beside her telling "Get well soon"

That's it guys. Part 10 is over. Need comments. Criticisms and appreciation are warmly welcome. Hope if you like this also. Sorry in advance if I have disappointed you.

Next update patanahi kab hoga ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Par i love u all๐Ÿ˜ณ

Riya๐Ÿ˜ณ

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally ! I was waiting for some update it was a cute nok jhok esp. The husband wife scene , continue soon and thanks for the pm !
mariya19_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazingly written..
Loved it
Fighting for french frise ๐Ÿ˜†
Aliya got unconcious:(
Hope she will get well soon..and will get her memmory back...
Beautifully written..
Cnt soon..
And thanx for d pm
fariya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi riyaa.. long time..
Any way nice chapter...
Aww they're so cute..
Continue ASAP...
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow... Awesome update yaar Riyaa...
Loved it...
Waiting for Aaliya to get her memory back!
Pls continue soon...