Zaya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hello guyzz back with second chap...
hope u guyzz will like it ...ignore typos

happy reading!

CHAPTER 2

continued-

aaliya was about to fall when some male figure grabbed her by waist tightly in a protective way.she squeezed her eyes tightly and didnt open for few seconds ...
after few sec, she opened her eyes a little bit to see who was he ?when she opened ,she was mesmerized to see those chocolate brown eyes😳 . both of them were staring each other...
he started caressing her face with his hands moving towards her lips and sending shivers down her spine ...he moved closer to her and touched his lips with her,... aaliya was shocked by this...what to do but after some time she aslo joined and their kiss become more papassionate ...after that,both were breathing heavily 😳...
--------------------------------------------
suddenly hears someone calling her name aaliya... aaliyaaa...
yes,it was sarah 🤢.she thought that sarah has seen everything and was feeling really embarrassed ...

sarah reached towards her

s-aaliya yeh kaun h ?*point towards the man standing beside her*

a-wo...w...wohhh...

s- kya wo wo kar rhi h 😕

justt then he introduces himselfto them...

man- hi am zain abdullah...am in the second year of this collage ...

sarah -hello am sarah... sarah ahmed nice meeting you zain😊

zain-same here but you should call me sir as u r my junior btw miss won't u introduce yourself to me* points towards aaliya with a wink😉*

aaliya-w...woh...wohhh am...am...aali..aaliya haiderrr... sir...*she was stammering*🤢

zain -oh hi miss haider i mean aaliya nice meeting u n no need to call me sir nd yaa i must say u r pretty good ...
.he winks😉 and runs out of the corridor
leaving a shocked aaliya behind was not able to recap wat happened just few mins ago...

sarah on the other hand was very angry coz zain told her to call sir but nt aaliya😡

s-alu wo aisa kyu bolke gaya

aaliya didn't knew wt to answer so she just excused herself giving a sensible reason and rushed towards the bathroom

aalu's monologue

allah yeh kya kiya meine,aise kisi anjaan ko cheee ...
yeh kya ho gya mujhse itni badi glti *she sobbed alittle*alu band kr rona dhona aise aera- gera tujhe yuhi kiss kr ke nhi jaa skta isko toh beta sabk sikhana padegaa😉 allah mujhe himmat dena taki mein uss begarat,besharam ko face kr saku plzz,...

-----------------------------------

announcement-
all the freshers plzz assemble in the hall
zain-hello people m zain abdullah ...ur senior so u should call me sir nd btw welcome to this college as u guyzz r new here
so,we hv planned to organnise freshers party ...wohooo

everybody started hooting while zain was constanntly staring aliya nd suddenly, she saw him coming towards her and he took her to the stage by holding her hand and again announced in the mike that everybody r allowed if they hv a partner then only the can enters he told everybody waving his hand up holding aaliya's "like this"he said.aaliya was again lost ...in her lalala world.
there someone was watching zaya ,hving bad intentions ,blood was boiling with jealously ... nd planning to spoil her party.

precap-someone spiked aaliyas drink.who is this?he/she?why he/she wants to cause harm to alu...

stay tuned for futher updates😉------------------------------------------------------------------------

uff finally finished actually i dontwrite guttery things although after reading ur guyz stories i can't call it guttery😆but mein apni is had ko thoda aur paar karungi next update ke liye ...i hope u like it nd plz drop ur precious comments nd likes nd for pm buddy me next update those who want pm can tell in their com ments nd yaa i knw it was boring but will try to make next update more intresting i wrote this in a hurry as i promised nd yaa only branded sandles r welcome baki sab bawadi mein jao😆

next chap if ill get 10 likes bbye tc
ananya

Edited by Zaya2 - 9 years ago
Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was full zayalicious.
Very nyc update.
Update soon.
N plz do Pm.
Edited by Sobtian... - 9 years ago
Zaya2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sobtian...

It was full zayalicious. 😉
Very nyc update. thxxx 😳
Update soon. i will
N plz do Pm. ok i will pm u btw thxx for giving ur tym n reading ma update bbye take care

annie

Word Count: 1

Zaya2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sobtian...

It was full zayalicious.
Very nyc update.
Update soon.
N plz do Pm.

thank iu n ok i will add u in my pm list take care
annie
fariya98 thumbnail
Awesome yar...👏
i really love zain character bold and filrt😳
plz do pm me...
Zaya2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fariya98

Awesome yar...👏 thnk u thnk u😳😳😳

i really love zain character bold and filrt😳
plz do pm me... ok 😉

Word Count: 0

_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
jst loved both parts
beautifully written
cont soon
Zaya2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya_arora

jst loved both parts thnk u sho much😃
beautifully written thxx again😛
cont soon ya,i will

Word Count: 0

Zaya2 thumbnail

GUYZZ DO U WANT THE COLLAGE IN WHICH THERE R PIX OF THE BOYS- ASHAD,ZAIN,RIZWAAN,ND SAIF
ND GIRLS-AALIYA,SARAH,BARKAT,NDSANA
SO IF U WANT THEN I CAN POST