i read all chapters in one go OMG really loved it
nd cant wait to read more fm u dear plz update soon
eagerly waiting for d next yaar
nd plzz PM me on ur next updates
zaya.fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It was a nice update
Hopefully the mystery behind who changed Aaliya's cloths will be solved in next update😆
Continue soon
mariya19_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow amazing ...
Loved it...
Beautifully written...
Eagerly waiting for the next chap...
Cont soon..
HARSHTA thumbnail
hey Annie! It was awesome yaar!!! I really loved it! Read all d chptrs in one go! Its really amazin! N their kiss in first instance nly ahn!! Bechara Riz...uska koi patner nhi tha...wheres Aayat?? *hehehehe* n Aaliya n Sarah went to forevr 21 for shoppin!! That was really awesome n Zain calling Aaliya janeman n he her aashiq was really funny!! Their dance! OH MY! it was perfectly described n the bg song did justice to it! Loved protective Zain!<3 n I m really vry eager for the next update as I m dyin to know who changed Miss. Haider's dress!;) hope u'll continue soon! N pls pm me as well if possible!:)
Love
HarshtA<3
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please update soon !!
Please update soon !!
Please update soon !!
Please update soon !!
Please update soon !!
Please update soon !!
Please update soon !!
Please update soon !!
Please update soon !!
Please update soon !!
Please update soon !!
Please update soon !!
Please update soon !!
Please update soon !!
Please update soon !!
Please update soon !!
Please update soon !!
Please update soon !!
Please update soon !!
Please update soon !!
Please update soon !!
Please update soon !!
Please update soon !!
Please update soon !!
Please update soon !!
Please update soon !!
Please update soon !!
Please update soon !!
Please update soon !!
Please update soon !!
Zaya2 thumbnail
hey people!am back!meeting after a long time na...btw so sorry that i couldn't update as i was really busy with my exams...first of all i would like to dedicate this chapter to alina,naaz,zayafatima and to all those who waited for me to update!and second thing is that i would like to thank each and everyone for showing so much love for this story...i knw that i still haven't replied to your comments but soon will do that thing!love you guyz...

enjoy the chap!
ignr typos😆!
long chappy is waiting...😆😉

chapter 8

aaliya quickly rushed inside her room and locked it as she was afraid to be caught wearing other boy's shirt...
being tired she decided to take a small nap...but before that she thought to change her clothes as you know she was still in his shirt^.^

after 5 mins she came out wearing a hello kitty,pink pyjama and a white top written"peace" on it...
after combing her hair and all,she throwed herself on her cosy bed...she pulled his shirt close towards her body..."ummm"she could still smell his scent...damm!! it was so strong...the moment she closed her eyes,she started getting flashbacks of last night..how zain whispered in her ear"bahot hot lag rhi ho jaaneman",then how she met a really nice guy named zubeir,the way he talked,the way he smiled oh.my.any girl could easily fall for that...she also recollected the moment when zubeir asked her to dance with him...the way both swayed along eachother...omg! that was something amazing...all the girls were completely jealous seeing her in zubeir's arms...that moment she felt a little proud and smiled brightly...

and right in the next moment her smile fades and her heart cracks when she sees zain dancing with that sana..what was that huh?was it jealousy?no,it can't be coz there's no way she could feel "something"for him...

then came the moment...which was the best thing that ever happened to her after coming into this college...she closed her eyes and hoped that when she will open them again all this will be gone...all this...but when she opened them she just saw a man holding her firmly and in his eyes she could see all the anger...and that was none other than zain...she couldn't understand why there was such anger and hatred in his eyes...has she done anything wrong?she shrugged away that thought immediately and now he was so damm clos...

her trail of thoughts came to an end when she heard a knock on the door...who could it be now, at this time?because it was 6:30 in the morning and no student would be awake until it was 7:30...

her mind suddenly boosted with the thought of zain being on the door because he was the only one whom she saw awake at this time in the morning..."no no... zain can't be here! now open the door man"her inner voice groaned...

the knock on the door began rising...now instead of knocks there were bangs...she was scared now ...real scared! suddenly she heard "aaliya for the love of god pls open the damm door"a voice said while panting...she quickly clicked that the voice was none other than sarah's...she then quickly got up and rushed towards the door ...

after opening the door she saw sarah ...oh.my.god. was all that she could say now...her dress was torn apart from the shoulder's ,her mascara was smudged all over her face...her red lipstic was all messed up..and her hair..oh my! it seems like a birds nest...and her eyes were swollen maybe ,due to crying...

she quickly grabbed one pink stole and rushed towards sarah...she wrapped that around her shoulders and took her inside and made her sit on the bed...

"who did this to yo...?"she was about to complete but was cut off by sarah...
"sana and that ma...n.."sarah said while bursting into tears again...
"wh-at"said aaliya completely shocked
she tried her best to calm her down...but all in vain...it seems like there was no end because all she was doing from past 15mins was crying ...aaliya quickly hugged her as tight as she could...and planted a small kiss on her temples...after crying for almost like 1 hour she insisted her to take some rest and in return there was a small nod...
she helped her to clean her face and after a couple of moments she gave her something comfortable to wear...

aaliys p.o.v-

allah yeh kya ho gaya h! sarah ki ese halat...*tears started rolling down her soft pink cheeks*ek min sarah ne kaha ki yeh sab sana ne kia ...nhi nhi usne yeh kaha ki sana nd us admi..*wiping tears with her palms*wo admi..kon ho skta h ...ummm...kon...*with that she started walking in the room from here-to-there*
ohhho mein kitni stupid hun...kisi conclusion pe pahuchne se pehle ki wo admi kon h meine sarah se pucha thode ki wo kesa dekhta h and all...bina us admi ki description ke mein usse dhoondhne chali ...how stupid! par i swear wo jo bhi h mere se bach nhi paayega and usse pehle toh wo sana nhi bachegi...

------
with that she rushed out of her dorm and started walking towards sana's room...
in few moments when she reached ,she started knocking...from past 5mins she was knocking continuously but there was no response...she didn't thought twice before pushing the door...and guess what?the door opened...and after entering she took a full glance of her room but there was no sign of her...the only thing she could see was her messed up bed,clothes coming out of the cupboards,some jacket which seems to like of some boy was dropped near the table-chair...oh my! this is zains! she was lost in some deep thought that what could have happened here...but her thoughts came to an end when she heard someone saying...

"what are you doing here?" said barkat with her arms crossed
"i-i-i-...where is sana?"said aaliya
"she's not here since yesterday...even am trying to find out where is she...i called her atleast 20 times but still there is no response..."said barkat casually
"okay thanks.."said aaliya sarcastically and with that she left the room...
-
while going back to her room she remembered all the happenings...she now remembered zain saying that yesterday night sana changed her clothes...but wait! barkat just told that sana was not here since yesterday...then the question is who changed my clothes! and now in her room i also found zains jacket...woah!whats going on! and sarah said sana and that man...

"wait kahii wo admi zain toh nhi!oh no!yeh meine pehle kyu nhi socha!aur vese bhi meine zain ko itni baar us sana ke saath flirt karte huye dekha h ...ho skta h ki wo us sana ke saath mila ho...ho skta h usne yeh sab mujhe tang karne ke liye kiya ho ...ohh yeh sab pehle kyu nhi socha!how stupid aaliya!mein aa rhi hun zain abdullah...just wait and watch you mister!"

-
-
aaliya angrily stepped inside the boys hostel...and made her way towards zains room...she stepped inside and saw zain was also not there so she decided to go and check at the backyard ,where the swimming pool was as she heard that most of the time he was there...she went there and saw him sitting beside the pool...

"so?"she suddenly shouted making him looking towards her...
"what?"he said while smirking...
"don't act smart! i know that sana ne mere kal raat kapde change nhi kiye "
"hain-?tumhe kese..."he said acting as he was a bit tense...
"oh just shut up ab jaldi se batao kisne kiye "she said while placing her one hand on the waist
"bata dun?"he said with a smirk and this time he got up and was now standing so close that both of them could feel eachothers breath on their face...
"haa...n..bata do..."said aaliya while stammering
"pakka?"he said still smirking
"han han pakka ab bolo bhi!"she said in one breath
"toh jisne tumhare clothes change kiye...wo...wo..naa"he said moving forward with a evil smile playing on his lips
she was about to speak but...

"BASHHH"

but zain pushed her in the swimming pool and due to imbalance his foot also slipped and made him land inside the pool with her...he was unaware of the fact that she didn't knew how to swim! he saw her panting and suddenly held her waist tightly and pulled her towards him...she was so lost that time that she almost lost all her senses and all she was doing now was staring him like an owl...*😆*seeing that he smirked...after few seconds when she got back into her senses she realized that she was still in his hold...anger was reaching its peak...anytime the lava could burst...😡but she controlled herself and pushed him aside ...
she tried to step out of the pool but her leg slipped and she again landed inside the pool but this time directly in zains arms...😳zain pulled her more close without breaking the eyecontact...both of them were just staring eachother until they heard someone whistle😳😉

--------------
tantatatatataaa...😆hayee you guyz cant even imagine how happy i am after finishing this chappy ...
so how was it?good?bad?see guyz i tried my best! sorry if i disappointed you...
rotten tomatoes and branded sandals are welcome😕
thanks for reading it!
grp hug to all my chudails😛
next update depends on your response😛
love annie😳

Edited by Zaya2 - 9 years ago
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally u updated :)
Amazing part !!
Loved it..
Zaya in pool together ;)
Sarah's condition was bad :(
Continue next part asap ...

Thnxx for pm !!

Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haha loved the swimming pool part
Lovely update
Looking forward for the next part
HARSHTA thumbnail
Hey Annie!!! At last u updated!!! Yaaay!!😃 OMG!! the update was super awesome yar! N wat happened to Sana n Sarah?? N who change AALIYA'S CLOTHES?? I REALLY WANNA KNW!!! N the swimming pool part was ohlala!!😳 it was really an awesome update!! N thnx a lot for d pm dear!! Continue soon!!
Tc!
Love
Harshta!:)
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally you updated ! Liked the chapter !
The swimming part it reminded me Bi continue soon and thanks for the pm !