New journey, new start(chap8 updated 2nd july) - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Continue soon ok๐Ÿ˜‰
Any way i am Riya๐Ÿ˜ณ
Zaya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nashfa

Continue soon ok๐Ÿ˜‰

Any way i am Riya๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hello ria m ananya yaa will post 1st chap in the evening or at night ๐Ÿ˜‰
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
intresting cs
would love to read
update asap
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome CS Annie...
PM me...would love to read it...
Zaya2 thumbnail
heyy guyz am back with ma 1 st chap m sovery sad hv to write it agin coz it got deleted ๐Ÿ˜ญ khair hope u enjoyyy my 1st chap
ignore typos
happy reading!

chapter 1

aaliya's monologue-

it was 6 in the morning when my mother came inside my room and sat beside me ,she kissed me on my forehead and said "ill miss u my baby".i was awake by this ,i wanted to get up and hug her tightly and say ill miss u too mom.i want this moment to stop here forever , i dont wanna leave my mom alone .yes,am leaving today for delhi ,i hv a flight at 1 pm ...
after dad's death me n my mother r only family.after ,him she became so weak but she tried to behave strong infront of me ๐Ÿ˜ญshe worked in 2shifts daily without any break to make my future better.she had worked a lot in these 2 years ,i knw her pain everyday she use to cry looking at his picture i felt so bad that i cant help my mother she fulfilled my each n every wish now its my time to return back ...yes,she wants me to go to delhi as i hv applied in the collage named"sri ram college of commerce" and i hv also got an admission .am happy for that but i dont want to leave her alone ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------

at 10:00 am

shabana-aaliya...aaliyaaa beta jaldi karo neeche aao na breakfast ready h aur han pakk saaf hone mein ghante mat laga dena *she chukles*

aaliya-haan ...mamma aayi neeche aur plzz mera mazak bana band ki jeeye๐Ÿ˜ก*angry*

after 30 mins aliya came down wearing black pants and white top with her hair open ...

shabana-badi jaldi aagayi beta tum๐Ÿ˜ก*angry*

a-sorry mamma ab jaldi breakfast laao na bht bhook lag rhi h

shabana- aaj meine sab tumhara man pasand banaya h ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

a- thank u mamma ๐Ÿ˜ณi luv u muhaaa

suddenly aaliya hugged her and started crying saying"mom i luv u
i will miss u alot๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

shabana-"aree meri bachi mat ro na plzzz "she hugs her even more tightly and says i will miss u too my baby

aaliya and shabana for good 15-20 mins share emotional convos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
at 11:00am-

shabana-chalo beta bahar taxi aa gyi h *hugs aliya again and kisses her forehead * khuda hafiz and han wahan pe jaake phone kar dena .. bye happy journey๐Ÿ˜Š

aaliya -luv u mom...take care dawayi le lena fridge ke upar padi h aur yaad se khana kha lena pta chale mein gyi toh apne khana pena sab chod diya h ๐Ÿ˜›chalo bye hugs her again nd says khuda hafiz๐Ÿ˜Š and thank u

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
after the drive of 1 hour

aaliya reached the domestic airport ,she was carrying a large suitcase and her purse in a trolly while she was entering the airport the police or security stopped her and asked to show her tickets and passport.after checking they allowed her inside .

while going to the boarding section she bumped into some girl when she looked up she was shocked to see sarah ,her neighbour here .they meet often but dont share a very good bonding due to less interaction.๐Ÿ˜•

a-sarah ,tum yaha? i mean yeh toh delhi jaane ka boarding section h na...so...

s-haan aaliya actually mein tumhe bataana bhool gyi thi ki na mujhe admission mil gaya h delhi k college mein "sri ram college of commerce"

after hearing the name aliya was shocked even more ...

s-wat happened is everything alright tumese kyu dekh rhi ho?

a-aree wo kuch nhi btw mein thodi shock hun ki neighbours hote hue bhi hume pata he nhi ki hum same college mein ...yes sarah mere ko bhi usse college mein admission mila h ๐Ÿ˜›

they both were laughing at this and happy ki they hv eachother's company so they need not to worrry about makin frndz and interacting with others more๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

there was an announcement "that flight number mh-4023 is now boarding"

they rushed towards the boarding section and took their boarding passes ...

after completing all the formalities like forms n all..

they finally sat in the plane both were sitting like;aliya in the front and sarah behind her

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

after the journey of 2 hours-

sarah saw aaliya sleeping peacefully she tried to wake up but in reply she said"mamma sone do na thoda aur plzzz aj toh sunday h na"
with that sarah started giggling ... she tried another tym she shook her

sarah-aaliya utho humpahuch gye h

aaliya -thxx uthane ke liye

both of them got up and left from the plane finally they entered the airport they both were excited for their new journey ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

aliya monologue -
hummph smthng is there in delhi ,i donno wat... it has smthng in its air.its like m attracting towards it but why?????
wat destiny has planned for me ??? aliya wat r u thinking u r here to study only n nthng else.
aaliya-sarah plzz tum taxi dhundho gi mein mamma ko phone kar ke aati hun bas 5 min mein
mopping
sarah -koi nhi u take ur time ill call u wen i will get the taxi๐Ÿ˜Š

----------------------------------------------------------------------------after5 mins
aaliya-jee mamma...thik h haaan thik hmein apna khayal rkhungi or ap bhi rkhiyega or achha pko ekbaat batani h apko pta h nazma aunty ki beti sarah mujhe airport pe mile thi *then she explains the whole story*'

shabana -aree wah yeh toh bht achhi baaat h ab tumhare ko bhi ek company mil gayi chalo achi baat h beta mein phone rkhti hun woh kaam chor zarina aa gyi kal bhi aadha poocha(mopping) kr ke bhaag gyi aj uski class laga ti hu bbyer khuda hafiz...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

she cuts the call n aaliya was laughing at her mother's talks ๐Ÿ˜†

after the drive of 1 hour

both of them reached their college...
they were so excited their college was amazing...๐Ÿ˜ณ

they both carried their luggage to the reception of the girls hostel they asked to check their names ...they were in the list
when they asked for room keys she gave them one key208 they told her that they were two so she replied to them that both of them are roomies after hearing that they both were super excited nd very happy...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
after 30 mins
aliya told her that shell be back in some minutes...
she went to receptionist to ask for extra room keys but she wasnt there ...she thought to ask someone ...there she saw a man standing there she thought to ask him .
she was walking briskly and did not saw that the floor was wet and there was board written*caution-the floor is wet * she was about to fall when some male figgure grabbed her by waist tightly in a protective way and...
------------------------------------------------------------------------to be continued.
Precap - :fresher party +ahem ahem๐Ÿ˜ณ

so how was it guyz gud bad or really bad?pad liya ho toh comment nd likes nd i knw it was boring but i want to introduce ek ek kar ke if u think its a bad idea then do tell me ok naa?? i will change next update zaya*ahem ahem* i knw u understood it๐Ÿ˜†
next update fri or mon pkaa if ill get 6 likes then only ok bbye
luv annie

Edited by Zaya2 - 9 years ago
Zaya2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Awesome CS Annie...

PM me...would love to read it...

Thank u habbbeee muhaaa I hv updated 1st chappy hope u guyzz like it
Zaya2 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: Manee23

Interesting story... plz update

Thank u ๐Ÿ˜Š
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was good good I want a zayalicious update next time , continue soon !
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing start plzz update soon
LuvPreetikaRao thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update plzz continue and do PM me