Vikram ...Aur Uski Dastaan....

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
A beautiful Picture he drew and wishes for a Happy Ending ... A Miracle ... & telling His Naani that He Loves Shobha... Wishes he could gulp something which would make him forget her but he knew he would never ... Her happiness was always his desire... & the Journey he continues looking at her & her happiness ...

Some collage I had made... Wanted to Share ...

The time he told Shobha He loves her but never wants to keep her captive.. Letgo Let happiness be around...

Will Miss You Vikram Ahuja .. & Your Love for Shobha is just so beautiful .. Hope one day she knows that there is an amazing man out there who wish to be by your side give your space and show your happiness in teh form of Rainbows & Sunshine...

ADHY is over.. Vikram & Shobha n everyone else has left the scene YET the vibes of Vikram Ahuja still is around... He is one passionate guy who wishes for miracles & love and share of happiness.. As we can imagine he deserves is share & will someday get it ... Forever... his Shobha ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karishma700 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Miss the show dearly. I would have been happy had they showed a year leap and vibha getting married...wanted Vikram married to his love...that wish of mine went unfulfilled...a big vacuum...whenever I think about the show...Vikram rocks!!
shanti05 thumbnail
Well said. My heart bleeds for Vikram .. A beautiful person all the way .. Quite a heart he must have had to gulp the rejection from Shobha !! The way viewers showed Vikram's love for love was just so beautiful & full of passion .. Sadly his love has always been selfless never got anything in return... His Naani knew how much he loves love in the sifferent phases of his journey.. Even the gestures shobha showed towards him he had a ray of hope well just feel like hugging Vikram a GEM of a human being !!

Watching his journey gives me tears such a beautiful charcater too real to be reel !!

I so want a new season with his journey his dastaan his happiness and a family for him !!
rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A beautiful personality was ruined by the heartless and selfish Shoba.
She behaved as though she did not aware of Vikram's intentions.

She could have categorically explained to him and asked for sometime to think over.

Oh , the story lost its track and no body there to pull back

Due to Sonali's constraints they hastily finishe it off.
shanti05 thumbnail
Let me put it this way .. I really still can't Phantom what Vikram went thro.. He is a perfect male Protagnist Indian televisoon has ever GOT or Ekta Kapoor has ever made for her shows.. I have watch her show But was not really going to the end.. The only reason I was so much into ADHY was coz Apurva took it up & I have always stated it.. I will say Kudos to Ekta to have made Vikram Ahuja & Apurva's brilliant performance ... A society we live in where out and out men are shown treating woman like Doormats & are MCP's in her shows or other shows ,, Vikram Ahuja outshines with dignity & perfection & integrity ...👏👏👏

Secondly what was shown was a love side story life which naani kept plugging into Vikram's eyes and to US ... How wonderful Shobha is as a GOOD wife as a Good Human Being as a Woman ... Yes she is .. Yes she was the ideal wife... Yes she is a family woman who always was seeing goodness in others however worst they were.. The whole Sachdev clan her own husband & sil were ruthless.. MIL changed over a period of time of relaization Garima was always the good girl & she got married...

Society & Viewers saw Shobha emotionally attached to Vikram over the period of time she also saw how much he loves her Stated 13th Feb when she told him Mai Aap Kay Liye Teek Nahi Hoon Aap Ko Koi Bhi Mil Sakthi hai Aap Apni Zindagi Meray Liye Barbaad Maat Ki Jiye.. At that time when someone says like that clearly means she feels that he is for her yet she is in denial...She did go around showing gestures of emotionally being drawn to his pain to heal his wounds which Samarth had place..

Somewhere she decided to take a U turn ... All Along she also showed her denial state maybe .. When Ketan asked her she refused ... She somewhere was going there then stopped...

Even when Samarth was creating a big rukus on the second last day she showed a smile of Victory with Rohini and wanting to free Vikram Sir from this marraige he was plugging into...

Moral of the story was to show Woman Independent ( wonder when she got herself to become independent ) & a good wonderful Human Being Like Vikram Ahuja 's love feelings & happiness is dropped like a HOT potato...

When they showed a 6 months leap ... They cud have pushed two episodes before getting Samarth & Sarika arrested... & just showed the same scene kinda with Shobha back as the Mkt head of Pinnacle Industries & Vikram at his office & may be Rehaan & Jiyu coming there n enjoyin seeing their mom's office & Vikram Shobha & the kids as a team... Atleast that wud be a happy ending for everyone...

Shobha took the Happy Ending trophy with her Just the way she glorified she doesn't need a last name of a man for herself... Earlier when she got the throphy of best employee she had her first name & last name ... was it not her only hard work that she accepted with the tag ..

The CV's & Ekta wanted to prove the point Woman in Society can be independent no male tags needed...
Good Human Males who always are devoid of Love are always devoid of Love and they see Happiness in others and stand there with folded hands.. & wish for Sunshine Rainbow & Kushi... Vikram remained the outsider no matter what ... She Shobha saw him just as a friend emotionally she went for a journey clinging on to him after she realized she needs space she let go of that and is on her journey ...

Naani's fairy tale story stayed as a fairy tale for all of us ...

Everywhere I have read people have praised Vikram for his wonderful character... Tears fill the eyes as he is emotionally connected to our reasoning that Love is so ruthless that it cannot get its other half its Jodu daar its Life Partner ???????

Guess this is reality sometimes...To Painful to be Reel or Real for Vikram Ahuja Yet he is a strong Individual He gulped the pain and stood smiling...

Whether its Sonali or Shobha.. Or Ekta who pulled the Last Trigger we Viewers Defiantly Feel the pain and Void of the bitter ending...

As I watch the 20's 30's episode Vikram & Shobha's journey never imagined it wud hit so hard...

Edited by shanti05 - 9 years ago