Originally posted by: Priya_arora

waiting 4 it
do cont asap :)

I am glad u like it.
I'll cont asap. :)

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Well hello everyone. Here you go with chapter 1.
I am so excited for your reviews to this. :)

Hope you all like it!

~Happy Reading~

OoO

Chapter 1

Abdullah Mansion
London
3 o'clock at night

The sheets ruffle. Soft wind blows away. Soft clinkling sounds reach his ears. Zain Osman Abdullah, stays wide awake in his king size bed, thinking about a girl. A girl whom he had met a few hours a ago. He closed his eyes and remembered her face. Her voice. Her sweet tone when she called out her name "Aaliya Haider"

"Mr. Abdullah, would you like anything?" Zain sat on the breakfast table rubbing his eyes, regretting that he got very little sleep last night.

"Yes, I'd like a glass of juice please." Zain said in the sweetest voice.

"Sure Mr. Abdullah." His domestic help. Ms. Jones, said. "Here you go, Sir."

"Thank you." Zain said as he took the glass from her and drank it in one go. Already feeling refreshed he looked around for his parents. But there was not a single sign of them. His sister, Barkat, was also missing. "Where did they all go?"

"Mr. and Mrs. Abdullah said they were going for an important business meeting and Ms. Barkat said that she's going to her mate's house. Also, Mr. Abdullah, they left a message for you." Ms. Jones said.

"What message?" Zain asked.

"Mr. Abdullah, there is a lady named Ms. Haider, she'll be visiting your office today." Ms. Jones told Zain. Zain looked puzzled.

"But I thought Ms. Khan would be coming. For the interview."

"Yes, Mr. Abdullah. But Ms. Khan is sick because of flu, so Ms. Haider would be coming on behalf of her. That's all Mr. and Mrs. Abdullah told me to inform you about." Ms. Jones said to Zain, and then walked back into the kitchen.

"Ms. Haider." Zain murmered.

On The Other Hand
Girl's Hostel
At the same time

"I don't get it, Yasmin. Why do I get stuck because of you? I can't believe this. I don't know this Abdullah stuff. You had to get sick today only, Yasmin?" Aaliya Ghulam Haider asked her friend, Yasmin Khan. Yasmin and Aaliya were friends. Or should I say roomies? Yasmin had caught flu and had to ask her best friend, Aaliya, to do the honours of visiting Zain Osman Abdullah. Yasmin had been waiting for 6 months for this day, because she was wanting to be a journalist and had to interview Zain. But at the end moment, Yasmin got unwell.

"I am really sorry Aaliya. But it took me a whole 6 months to plan this interview. Do you know how busy Zain Abdullah is? He doesn't meet anyone so easily. If this meeting doesn't happen, it will take me another 6 months to reschedule it, and then.. Then I'll be graduated Aaliya. Please understand." Yasmin pleaded.

"Yasmin." She sighed. Trying to straighten her hair, she took a comb, put it beneath the tap and used it to straighten her hair by the wet comb. Yasmin just eyed Aaliya.

"Aaliya, when are you going to change?"

"What do you mean 'change'? I am wearing this only." Aaliya said looking down at her dress. She was wearing a black skirt with black stocking. A blue top with a brownish sweater and a huge blue jacket on top of that. To match with the outfit were black heels. She looked simple, yet glowing.

"You can't go in this dress Aaliya! It's THE Zain Osman Abdullah we are talking about. He is the owner of Abdullah housings. You cannot wear it! Do you even know what he looks like? He's the prince charming for all girls. And you are getting a chance to meet him! 1000 of girls die to meet him, and you? YOU ARE MEETING HIM! And you are wearing this??" Yasmin asked. She's clearly out of her mind, Aaliya thought.

"Chill Yasmin."

OoO

Thanks for reading.
Hope you all liked it.

Short chapter but I guess its just the introduction.
You might find it quite similar to the movie. :)

-Tani.
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its superb update tanu..
U write it really well..
Cont soon..
Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was nice start.
I m very excited for d interview.
Update soon
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really amazing chapter
i loved him
oh yea so they r gng to meet again
excited 4 it
do cont soon
butterfly20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was awsome anjali...👏
aliya is going to meet zain...

And zain is already thinking about her...
that will be intresting...
continue soon.
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part ...
Aliya going to meet zain ...
Zain thinking about aliya :)
Continue soon !!
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail