*|Happy Birthday Hina|* (HeavenlyBliss.)

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Fariha: Welcome naujawanon :D
Zum: Thank you for giving us the honor of having your presence in this thread today!
Fariha: Well, the 12th of March marks a special day for all of us
& especially this year because we celebrate this day for the last time for this special someone who will not be a Miss anymore πŸ˜‰
Krishna: OMG SHHH! You weren't supposed to just blurt things out like this! Ever heard of the word "secret"?
Zum: All right all right! Let's just leave it at that and not spoil this event we have going on here 😎

Fariha - So we are talking about one of our special friend! any guesses ?

Krishna - Hmmm, lets see, 1.She is an amazing person to be with, 2.She is a wonderful friend, 3.And finally, her freedom is gonna come to an end(just kiddingπŸ˜‰)

Edited by OnlyHope - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

.oblivion.
(Shivangi)

HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYY HINNA DIII! Enjoyy loadsss today , and please parcel the cake to me here. I'm an international bhukkad 🀣 I am so very glad that I met you on the CC :') AND, about your gift, You can take Sid for a day. (I'm sucha nice chhoti behen :')) BUT JUST FOR A DAY. After that he's gonna come back to me. Because well, he loves me ☺️
Eeep HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN HINNAGATOR! (Well I think that's a new name for you now 🀣) (On a serious note, I couldn't make a gift for you because, boards. But to compensate, you get SID FOR A DAY! HOW COOL IS THAT 😎 I'm giving the best ever gift to you, ain't I? 😎 Am I blabbering again? πŸ€” I've been doing that a lot these days. πŸ˜†)
ANYWAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAINNN I LAAVAAA YOUUU πŸ€—

From Me!
(ZumSrK.)

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HINUπŸ€—

Its been so good to know you in these past years 😳 I think i always say this that how bad I'm in writing msgs! πŸ₯±πŸ˜† the CC which made us all close 😳 I thank allah for that :) and yay you are getting married πŸ₯³hamari hinu ki shaadi <3 you won't be a bachelor anymore πŸ˜† so happy for you 😳

May allah bless you with all happiness! and what is best for you 😳

Love you loads! have a great B'day!

ZumSrK.

Edited by ZumSrK. - 9 years ago
.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday STFU
Kaisi hai tu?
Birthday celebrate kiya?

I hope tune kiya hoga, and I bet you ate like a bhukaad!!! 🀣 DUDE, we really have to think the PSCC for our mulakaat. We did become friends on the CC, but we became awesomest friends on FB! I always have a blast talking (ie: Insulting) you. 🀣 Lekin, tu bhi kam nahi hai. You insult a bholi bhali me jaise ke main ek bhootni hoon. 😳 JEE NAHIII! I am a prettyfull lady with many BFs/Fiances/Husbands (AND one of them is SID!).

Lekin since aaj tera birthday hai, I will let you have him for one night. SEE HOW NICE I AM!

Lekin woh sab chod, You won't be able to stick to MY Sid for a long time, since..well you know.

🀣

Damn, we need to stop talking about Sid...Lets talk about us.

😳

Hinnzzyyy, I Love You. LOL I am not good with words so this is gonna be very lame. I can't tell you how awesome of a friend you are, No matter what we are talking about ( #Letitgo or #Guys or #Justeverydaystuff ), we always have fun with eachother. You don't like me, and I don't like you; but the truth is that its not fun without you. πŸ€—

So I hope that on this birthday, you find all the happiness, success and all that shiz. Just be happy whereever you are πŸ€—. And May you have a very awesomeful #youknowwhat life. I DEMAND AN INVITATION AND LOTS OF FOOD!

I LI LU STFU!

πŸ€—

Edited by .Username. - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday, Hina! Hope you have a wonderful and have many more to come! πŸ€—
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Hina, have a great one! πŸ₯³
.Username. thumbnail
Gift Number One

Edited by .Username. - 9 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Happy bday girl! Our SeHan talks, Ps CC chats and all are fun and hope you have great day!
.Username. thumbnail

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
.Username. thumbnail
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Why don't you STFU,
So its a very HBD to you
Popo. thumbnail