Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sorry Gina for the loss , may her soul rest in peace.
I firmly believe that God will accept her with open arms for all the good she has done while she was on this earth.
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good Morning friends . Have a nice time .
Gina , please relax and take your own time to cope-up with the situation .Everything else will wait .
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Sorry Gina for the loss , may her soul rest in peace.

I firmly believe that God will accept her with open arms for all the good she has done while she was on this earth.

For sure. She was a great social worker and activist, working towards the upliftment of poor women and children. In fact, whenever she was mentioned in the newspapers, it was always as the Indira Gandhi of ... (my husband's birthplace).
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bikica

By the way😉 Prats gorgeous❤️

Thank you Bikica and Branka for your artistic presence here .🤗
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good Morning Friends😊
cygnet9 thumbnail

Hello Shobha. How r u? So happy to see you here😃
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

Good morning all!

Sorry for being inactive over the past few days but I lost my mother-in-law on Saturday. She had been suffering over the past few months, so that was another reason for my relative absence.

Anyway, the poor old soul will perhaps now be at ease, with her suffering at an end. That gives us comfort.

PS: Thank you all for your kind words. I do love Pratyusha and all of you.

Sorry Gina to hear it. I guess your MIL had lived her life to the fullest and she is happy and content. Who ever it is our mother or MIL they are same. Both are possessive of their own children. So let us respect that spirit and pray for her. May her soul rest in peace.
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ppp333

Sorry Gina to hear it. I guess your MIL had lived her life to the fullest and she is happy and content. Who ever it is our mother or MIL they are same. Both are possessive of their own children. So let us respect that spirit and pray for her. May her soul rest in peace.

Thank you Paddy, she was a beautiful soul...
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
So sorry to hear of your loss, Gina, my deepest sympathies to you and your family. God bless her and may she rest in peace. Do take your time in getting back, we realize at least for 13 days now, there will be lot of ceremonies and people coming and going, do take care, we will take care of this place.🤗
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

For sure. She was a great social worker and activist, working towards the upliftment of poor women and children. In fact, whenever she was mentioned in the newspapers, it was always as the Indira Gandhi of ... (my husband's birthplace).

Gina, it is really great to know about her social work, means she lived a rich , meaningful and deep life . We can find meaning in our life by doing good to fellow human beings . Meaning is out there and it's waiting for us , if we know where to look for it.We can use these things as our personal guide to living a fulfilling and meaningful life, and one that we would be proud of when all our precious moments are near its end, in a way to find our significance and purpose in this world.

For some, it's enough to simply make a valuable contribution to just one other person, and for others, they want to influence a whole community or even the world.I am feeling proud to know you and through you ,your Mother in law a great person Thank you Gina for informing us these great facts about her .🤗