Posted: 9 years ago
Gina, a beautiful first page FC, thank you
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Forgot to introduce myself -

My name is Avyakta , I am from North --Eastern state near W.Bengal ,
at present a student , have interest in literature , love to see Pratyusha to flourish in all her acting ventures . First saw her from the eyes of Seetha , so there is no looking back , love both eternally , one for her, educational excellence and humanitarian contributions towards every fellow human being , and the other for her extraordinary acting talent .
Hope everybody here accept me as your friend .
Ha , yes , Madhuri is my dearest friend .

So happy to see you here Avi 🤗 my dear friend ❤️

Loved this picture you posted in our CC, so I will re-post it here...may a tender plant that this FC is , grow into strong and powerful plant in full bloom, nurtured with our love for Prats, and our friendship to each others
...❤️

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Beautiful write up, Madhuri 🤗
Y
ou are so right, never any actress from India have so many fans from ExYu countries,like Prats do, people loved to watch her in BV, so many stopped to watch the show after she left it, but stayed around IF to wait for her new role, loving her and supporting her all the way.❤️

Thank you for beautiful Caps, Kety
🤗

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kety76

Branka,wonderful job

Thank you Kety, Madhuri and Gina 😊

Drya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After a lot of struggles I found my way to a new home! Hello everyone 🤗
Drya thumbnail
Congo girls for the first FC of our sweet Pratyusha!!🥳
Drya thumbnail
Thank you Padmaja for the SBS link,Pratyusha looks gorgeous 😃
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pratyusha Banerjee had done splendid job:

In BV as docile,confident, innocent, determined yet lovable responsible Bindanee.
In Pyar Tune Kya Kiya she portrayed as a struggling artist who did not bend to the atrocities of superior people.
In Savdhaan India as Anchor who has full control of her accent and content, also in sync with co-host.
In Hum Hain Na as a modern girl who is confident, outspoken and lovable daughter and daughter-in-law.
Yet to watch Comedy Class. We are sure she enjoyed to the fullest.

(As per SBS both the actors took the spoofs made on them sportively and participated the show only to showcase their comic talent and enjoy to the fullest)

Guys Comedy Class show telecasts on Life Ok at 10'O clock. Today they are showing spoof on JDJ & DID and Choreographer Geeta Kapoor is the guest.

Edited by ppp333 - 9 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good Beginning .
The beginning is always today , everyday .
A story has no beginning or end: arbitrarily one chooses that moment of experience from which either to look back or from which to look ahead.
We have great past achievements of Pratyusha to discuss , and there are many more winning situations to her to dream , to think , to imagine , because she has a bright future for her great talent .
Good Night .🤗
Edited by Snehamadhuri - 9 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppp333

Pratyusha Banerjee had done splendid job:

In BV as docile,confident, innocent, determined yet lovable responsible Bindanee.
In Pyar Tune Kya Kiya she portrayed as a struggling artist who did not bend to the atrocities of superior people.
In Savdhaan India as Anchor who has full control of her accent and content, also in sync with co-host.
In Hum Hain Na as a modern girl who is confident, outspoken and lovable daughter and daughter-in-law.
Yet to watch Comedy Class. We are sure she enjoyed to the fullest.

(As per SBS both the actors took the spoofs made on them sportively and participated the show only to showcase their comic talent and enjoy to the fullest)

Guys Comedy Class show telecasts on Life Ok at 10'O clock. Today they are showing spoof on JDJ & DID and Choreographer Geeta Kapoor is the guest.

Padmaja , 🤗