Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
From Lili's creative Mind --

Dear Pratyusha,

Set the world on fire with your dreams and use the flame to light a birthday candle. Let this new year of your life be special, full of precious moments, bright emotions, full of happiness and joy. Let happiness reach your eyes, enthusiasm reach your smile, and resilience reach the temples of your face every time you look at someone. Let Love follow your footsteps everywhere you go and may the best of your past be the worst of your future.

Viswasruti thumbnail
The Creator of this Fan Club too 😊,
And finally (taking advantage of the fact that I am the creator of this thread πŸ˜†), here's mine:

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 9 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Viswasruti thumbnail
Vibha's Wishes -
Wishing you loads of happiness, tons of good fortune, good health and laughter always...
Viswasruti thumbnail
Vibha ,An ardent admirer of Pratyusha --
Originally posted by vibraj

Oh GinaπŸ€—, can't thank you enough for this gorgeous thread. Whom all to thank, everyone's contribution is full of love and mind-blowing! Flowers for all the contributors !

Viswasruti thumbnail
The Balkan Girl Branka's splendid contribution -
Such a beautiful Thread Gina πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thank you ⭐️

Such beautiful posts from everybody, filled with love for Pratyusha, amazing siggies, poems, VM, collages...everything , just splendid.β­οΈπŸ‘β€οΈ

I am sure if Prats is reading it she is feeling just like this...

https://i.imgur.com/dHjhAet.gif
Viswasruti thumbnail
Vibha's Vivacious words ---Such beautiful flowers, thanks for posting them Branka , such a feast for the eyes and so soothing, remember the rose Sid gifted her in BV?
https://i.imgur.com/PtMou6E.gif
Roses and heart

Viswasruti thumbnail
Some more effervescent words from Seetha about Pratyusha --

Leo Woman [1 ]

There is one thing that most of the Leo women never falls short of - male attention !
She will most probably be the center of attention everywhere and if you are trying to woo her, be ready to get lots of competition !
She will be the leader of her group and the other members will always accept her out of choice !
The typical characteristics profile of a Leo woman includes qualities like liveliness, ingenuity, elegance, beauty, and sensuality !!
She is one of those who love, respect and care for their partners, but don't expect her to worship you !
You have to worship her for her beautiful qualities !!
[This is Sai's creation for all of usπŸ€— !]
photo imagejpg4_zpsc0f4364b.jpg
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Madhuri. Wow what an appreciation to our angel.
Edited by ppp333 - 9 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Some more effervescent words from Seetha about Pratyusha --

Leo Woman [1 ]

There is one thing that most of the Leo women never falls short of - male attention !
She will most probably be the center of attention everywhere and if you are trying to woo her, be ready to get lots of competition !
She will be the leader of her group and the other members will always accept her out of choice !
The typical characteristics profile of a Leo woman includes qualities like liveliness, ingenuity, elegance, beauty, and sensuality !!
She is one of those who love, respect and care for their partners, but don't expect her to worship you !
You have to worship her for her beautiful qualities !!
[This is Sai's creation for all of usπŸ€— !]
photo imagejpg4_zpsc0f4364b.jpg

Madhuri this picture of Prat's is my all time favorite. Such a beautiful bride she is