Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sukanksha

Really a different and a beautiful story

Thanks dear
..TeriDeewani.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pretty_h

wow amazing lovely os neha really well write too love rahu scene.

Thank u so much Hansa di!!

Originally posted by: RS472

Aww... really cute, well done.

Thanks dear 😊

Originally posted by: elene93

Adorable RaRu OS, loved it. A much needed one.
A father is always a daughter's first love, first hero and first idol.

Thank u dear
Totally agree wid u 😊

Thanks alot dear! 😊
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 Rs472 beautiful OS dear.Ishu even she angry with Raman still concern for his health. Raman always put an act and always work well to get attention from Ishu. Like the line you writ Raman is get second love after Ruhi.This couple always know how to sort out their fighting in passion way. Thank you for beautiful OS dear.😊Edited by usaonly - 9 years ago
desire_nikki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
such a cute os...
loved it...
good job...
well raman's nautanki actually worked..
Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
finally finally I got a time to comment. thanx to all writers for giving their wonderful work on this thread. we'll let start from kri do. thanx to kri didi for giving us a cute ishralisious one shot. i really liked puttar and biwi cute banter and their romantic confession but sadly they again interpreted by kabab mein haddi. Now next to In my arms, it was such a beautiful writeup by nrm 1486. it was really a beautiful one. I really liked the way in which ishita tried to woo puttar, now next to arnavkideewani, seriously yaar I never thought that the night romance could also became so much beautiful. seriously I really liked their storeroom romance, I wish ki aisa much show mein bhi dikhe, now next to karwachauth by hansa di and seriously it was too beautiful. I think we will be awarded by such kind of romance on this KC, and if I talk about her essence, so really I want to giv a huge appreciation to nivi. u r seriously a wonderful writer and I really liked your imagination and last appreciation to crazy neha an to rs472. you both are a wonderful writers. thanx Dearie's. I am just waiting for new writeups.
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hello guys...

Back with PIC THON OS:

Note: not proof read...so avoid mistakes...

AUTHOR's NOTE: I am writing in one of my worst moods...so bear with the update... chappals, tomatoes and eggs are welcome...

I don't write this update in my worst mood but commitment is commitment so here goes the update...

I dedicate this update to my DKD group... this is only because of your continuous support guys... love u so much...

MY PIC IS:

I use maximum concept from the show and I add my version of it...

WHISPER OF PAIN

Raman informed his wife ishita that they have to attend a party in the evening and it is very important to them...but ishita declined by saying she cant come with broken hand but raman says you have to come at any cost in full RKB mode... ishita with no choice agrees for him but complaints how she can come with this bandage... raman says to buy some matching bandage that go with the saree so that it wont look odd... she just nods and raman leaves for the office by saying he will come and pick up...

Ishita is selecting sarees with help of mihika for party but not liking anything and asks mihika to give some idea so that she can escape from this party... but mihika says to ishita that she have to attend the party at any cost and black mails her by saying if she wont attend even she dumps the party... ishita without any choice accepts as she cant spoil mimi's happiness...

Ishita and mihika search continues on their sarees but their searching session is disturbed by a door bell... mihika wents to check and collects a courier from the man and says it sent by RAMAN BHALLA...

Ishita asks mihika about the courier when she gets back into the room to which she says that jeeju sent it to you... ishita asks open it and finds a white and pink saree with gold border... its like simple and elegant which ishita prefers... mihika praises her jeeju but ishita says may be some one selected not raman so stop praising your jeeju to which mihika says may be some one selected but the idea is definitely given by jeeju only  and my jeeju is so sweet but ishita says no he is RAAVAN KUMAR...

Mihika says she will leave now and comes in the evening to help her in getting ready to which says fine and about to keep the saree in the wadrobe but raman calls ishita and asks about the saree to which she replies its okay I can wear it for today... raman asks just okay...?? She says ha just okay... raman gets disappointed a she himself selected that for her but she is not happy with his selection... he in frastuation says not wear if she don't like it and before disconnecting the call he says tumhare liye kucbhi karo tumko kabhi kushi nahi milti( what ever I do for you...you went get satisfied) and disconnects without waiting for response... ishita realises that he himself selected saree for her and sees the saree once again and blushes on thinking her husband selected saree for her...

Toshiji and  simmi went to market with ananya and informed ishita that they will come soon but ishita says mihika will come to help her so they came home leisurely and ishita says toshiji to take her amma too... they trio left for shopping...

Raman cant concentrate on his office...he is wondering why she didn't like the saree as its according to her taste only... mihir comes to his cabin and starts speaking without noticing raman's state... when mihir asks him for his decision raman didn't give any response for it and mihir notices and raman and calls him a bit loud... raman asks him why he is shouting to which he says you are not listened to anything what I said... he says sorry and asks him why he came... to which mihir discus about some office work and  while asks raman that why he is disturbed... he says nothing but mihir insists him to say... raman gives up and says I selected saree for your bhabhi and she didn't like it... mihir asks him in mode of shock is this the bothering you... raman says yes and mihir says he cant believe it... to which raman asks what is the big issue  in it... mihir says you are disturbed because bhabhi didn't like the saree and you are asking me what is the issue...?? Raman says I specifically selected very lite weight saree so that she carry easily and it's the saree is very simple and elegant lieks he prefers but she did not like it... mihir says bhabhi may be teasing you tease her always... you help her but you tease her like hell... take yesterday's issue only... you made her eat and even helped her in making hair but you teased her so she is applying you now don't think much bhai... raman says I know how she is suffering from pain but not showing it... she just fakes a smile and hides her pain but her eyes cant lie... I can see the pain in her eyes so to make her ease iam helping her with my taunts because she wont agree if I do directly JKR jo hain ( she is JKR)...

Mihir says why cant you deal calmly with her so that bhabhi thinks you are really concerned about her... raman says he cant as he love keep fighting with her and I want her to be in JKR mode only so that she eat more and take care of herself to fight me... mihir says no one can understand you both and leaves from their...

Mihika calls mihir and says about her plan of getting ishra closer as its high time they need to realise and accept their feelings for each other... mihir accepts it and says I will go to bhai's cabin and implement it and I will call bhabhi before that and hangs the call...

Mihir calls ishita and says how she fought with him because raman bhai gave you saree and he didn't give to her any thing for party... ishita explains how they need to give time each other and stop fighting on pretty issues and asks him to take mihika for shopping... Mihir thinks for a while and yes to her...

Ishita calls raman casually calls raman and asks him about lunch...he is angry on her so he didn't gave her any proper answer... mean while mihir comes to raman and says he is taking mihika out and will meet them directly in party and ishu hear this and tries to speak to raman but he disconnects the call by saying her get ready on time...

Mihir says raman to go home soon as no one is there to help bhabhi... but raman stops mihir and asks how he know...?? He says mihika said to him...

Raman orders his secretary not to disturb him and searches in google how to drape a saree and seen amny videos to know the easiet method as she need to help her madrasan because she wont ask him and even he cant ask her directly about this... after an hour he gets on a conclusion how to drape it and orders some saree to practice on himself but he is failing in every attempt... raman is loosing cool and thinks to tell ishita to come in a dress and about to phone her but mihir enters raman's cabin and sees him in half draped saree and remaining half on ground... raman holding saree in one hand the other occupied with his phone... mihir asks him what is all this... raman explains total issue to him of helping his wife but now decided to call her and say about to come in slawar suit... mihir says he will help him and they both started working on it and finally get success and romi enters when raman is adjusting pleats and for any outsider it looks like mihir and raman are in compromising postion at the same time romi enters and drops the file... mihir and raman don't  know who it is and raman starts scolding by unwrapping saree without seeing romi... when he see romi he scolds more but romi stops and asks about the scene and raman explains everything and romi laughs and says him to bolt the door... its good he seen them like this... if any other employee seen them in such position they start assuming things on you both... raman gets embrass and asks mihir how he is in office as he taken mihika for shopping... he says he came for a while and have to go if not mihika kills him for sure... he asks romi the reason behind his visit and shows some files and warns romi not spill this matter to anyone... romi controls his laugh and says yes but raman says tumko bahuth hassi aa rehe hain( you are laughing so much na) wait I will show you and about to call but romi says please no extra work... I wont say anything and says you are looking hot in that saree and runs out...raman is embrassed and says see JKR what I am learning for your sake and how I am getting embrased infront of my brothers...

Ishita asks neelu to call pammy aunty so that she can get ready but neelu says she is not in home... ishita thinks to dump party but remembers raman's gift and decided to get ready herself somehow...

Raman reaches home to help her but she is ready by then and he asks who made her ready... ishu replies and asks him to get fresh... raman nods and gets ready and both left foe the party...

In party they greet everyone and comes to know about the ramp walk... ishu strictly denies but raman asks her to go but she says she cant walk ramp with broken hand... raman is about to convience her but shagun taunts her and raman cant take his wife insult and says she will walk ramp... ishita knows that there is no point of argument and obliges to raman... when they are moving forward raman stamps on ishu's saree and she scolds him but raman says sorry and takes her to the room... ishita scolds him how can he do that and stats his lecture  but raman calms her down and says I will help you in drapping it... ishu in with shocking expression asks him will you do it...?? Raman irritated with her says yes I will and starts adjusting the saree with lot of hesitation and didn't give any look to her... raman's hands are occasionally touching on her bare waist and she don't know what to say him.. for the first time his hands on her in one of her sensitive spots... raman don't what he is doing to her and ishita loosing her sanity.. when raman done with her pleats he sees her eyes closed and asks her to open and check herself... she is checking herself and adjusting her pallu and realises it is loosen and says raman she cant do but raman asks the reason and she indicates to her pallu... raman understands and says I will adjust it... he slowly takes safety pin and adjusts according to the instructions of her and he realise how his hands are brushing her skin and how she is affecting due to his touch... he gets to know his effect on her...while he is about to speak some thing raman's watch stuck with ishu's hair and she yells in pain... raman slowly takes untangles her hair and his watch but ishu's hair messed up... she scolds him but he stops her by scolding and ask her to stand staright and sets ishu's hair... he made leaves hair openly and she is looking more beautiful than with the bun...

She goes leaving him and raman blushes how his wife effected with his touch and how beautifully she is looking in the blush and loose hair...

She goes down and walks the ramp with grace... her smile and blush did not leave her... raman comes and watches her and recalls the time how they spent in room and adjusted her saree... after ramp walk ishu is with mihika and raman with his others and all are complementing about ishita while they are speaking with him and raman is smiling at them but his gaze is on ishita... one of his clients asks him to introduce her and then he moves to her and introduces ishita to him... one after the other compliment her and raman kept his hand around her and not letting her go... Ishu is trying to escape from him as she cant handle her emotions which are playing havoc under his touch... mimi observed them and congratulate on their plan...

Ishra reaches home and ishu immediately runs into room so that she cant face raman but raman tought of teasing her moves into the room... while ishu taking her night clothes raman too keeps his hand from behind to take night clothes but his intension is too touch her... he brushes his hands with her and keeps face like he don't do what he is doing... ishu takes her clothes and about to leave but raman blocks her way and she collides with him... raman teases her by saying dhyaan rak kar chalo... ( walk in our senses) she nods to him by keeping her head down but he don't want to leave any chance so he asks her why she is calm and behaving like a typical wife who listens to husband and nods by keeping head down... she says nothing like that and about to move but romi enters ishra's room and says to his  bhabhi how his bhai practiced drapping saree with mihir and he seen them in intimate position and laughs... ishu couldn't control her laughter and turns to raman but he is highly embrassed and gives angry look to romi... he silently runs out and ishu asks raman about it... he avoids it by saying romi is just lying but little he to know that she is jagga jasoos too and asks him again and again... he finally says its true and ishu laughs... raman scolds her by saying daanth kyon dikha rahi hoon...( why are you showing your teeth) ishu says sorry and thanks to him... his eyes questions her and she continues saying you take a great effort for selecting the saree and you even learnt to drape it because you got to know no one are at home... he smiles to her and taunts her by saying I don't want my prestige to let down so I selected the saree as I know your madrasi selection... ishu frowns at him and says RAAVAN ki RAAVAN hi rahenge and goes to change...

Raman self tought... how can I control my emotions after knowing my effect on you... I just want to cover it up with my taunts... as I want to see you like JKR and I love seeing it... I LOVE YOU MY JKR...  and I can say you also love after seeing my effect on you...

Ishu enters and see raman in his deep taught and asks him what he is thinking but he says just get rid of your pain soon ...I will take revenge from you for making me to all these weired things... ishu says when I aksed you to help me... he says you never asked but your actions asked and don't think much about my revenge...I will take my revenge in sweet manner and comes near to her and starts saying you looked beautiful and kisses her on forehead... this is just trailer JKR and you will get know what my sweet torture will be  and winks at her...

.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its a beautiful OS...
Luvd Ravan Kumar v/s JKR...we don't get to see their cute nok-jhoks now a days...all we see is Rona dhona...
This OS was quite a Reliever...u may say it Stress buster...
Very well
😳

Keep up the good work... 👏 Edited by .Harshita. - 9 years ago